Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Hi there @Everyone :-h
About addressing wookie I don't think he's the one who'll be insulted mostly, and of course they will be respectful to their international fans, but I think some of the Korean fans will think that we're being unrespectful to them, I heard many stories about how offended some feel and how some could tolerate foreigners to a certain point, and they might think that we're offending their culture, which is not what we're doing at all in our POV, and as I'm learning new things about their culture daily, I found they value respect highly (which is apparent mostly in their language), to elders, to their seniors, to strangers, I think it's refreshing in this world nowadays don't you agree!!!.And I agree that some won't feel offended as they must of noticed how different each culture is, but nevertheless what better way to show our appreciation and love would be by trying to accommodate to them by what is most acceptable in their standards, since they're the one hosting us in their country, now if he ever goes to the US or another western country I'm sure he would be expecting the difference each culture has to offer and nobody will feel alarmed or insulted, well I hope so, since I wouldn't truly know. There's already some fans calling him Oppa outside of Korea and he seems to accept it well.Ok and that's if we ever be so lucky and have the chance of meeting him in person and talk to him, hopefully [-O< 
Wooow I was just trying to say a few words which turned into a journal, love and peace :)>- and hugs to everyone >:D<
@sia3 @minoz_joyax @Maja @Ahpheng @everyone else, we need some goodies to spazz :-w maybe some shirtless wookie, anyone :>
*running back to lurking only and spazzing* Chao Chao :-bd

[HD SCAN] L'OFFICIEL HOMMES MAY EDITION 2015
OMG! This is sooooo gorgeous!!! Finally it's arrived at my doorstep (so to speak). I've been waiting for these for a century now! :x :x :x
0062wLqagw1erkabuc1aij31e01ypast.jpg
For the rest, please click the links!
LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3 | LINK 4 | LINK 5 | LINK 6 | LINK 7 | LINK 8 | LINK 9 | LINK 10 | LINK 11
Scanned by IdealType0705 - please take out with proper credit.
">

• Like 1

Woah, just come back to this thread and I read so many "heavy" post..

Thanks to mod @akinahana89 to clear things up.. Hope chingus here, newbie, superstar, legend or even immortal always follow the rules.. :)>-

Cheer up guys!
JCW in Daejeon

cr: none none YT

Calling @ReemKanabta
Look what I found? CLICK ME.
First off, I did not remember seeing the 'tears' since I watched it in LQ, and now that I see it in HD, omg... it's beauuuuu-iful! :x
Secondly, okayyyy, now it's so much sadder. :(( :((
I finished E43, and sort of stopped during the weekend.
Thirdly, runs away before you AS me for showing you this.... :))

@Kanyaprasetyo
>:D< Thank you for sharing those goodies! I wanted to share those before, but when I got in here, I lost my happy mood to... you know. Sigh.

@sia3 kajima!!!
When I rewatch EK, I always purposely skip the ending, coz it's so heartbreakingly SAD :(( :((
Well, yeah, since I have watched the ending at least half a dozen now, I'm a bit immune. And my coping strategy is to watch JCW's happy moments... hahaha.. Or funny or beautiful moments...

@Maja
*DEAD* - where's our HD swooning sister @kdramafangirlz?? Now is a greaaaat time to die by his hands! Anyone else care to die along with me? :))
Oh yeah, nearly forgot. RS claimed! :D

@kanyaprasetyo
'kajima'? - isn't that mean 'don't go'?
Hehehe... it's sad, but it's sooo beaaauuuu-ti-ful. I kept staring at it and the tears! ;)) I am a little sadistic, as you know, I enjoyed watching the end of E12 :D

@ReemKanabta
:)) Aishhhhh greedy again. You want me to send you *JH's flying kick* gif to "Get a hold of yourself"?

Anyway, uri Wookie has been spotted dining on lobster! Because it's not clear pictures, so I'll just put it in links. :)
He looks so buffed up in the gray T-shirt. ;))
Photos by 杨小牙: LINK 1 and LINK 2.
Photo by 追风少女刘水晶: LINK 3

Edit: So this is what they had!

Looks meatless though

:))
https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11192754_695012280605302_446053514_n.jpg
source: jmy1066's IG

Teleri Nyfain said: I find myself wondering, why on this thread for this one guy there are people all antsy on how to talk to him?  Did he or his camp get upset by some fangirl using his name or something?  I like JCW's acting, but he's not a god.  Well, to some he is I guess.  I'm sure that for those who deal w/any of these celebrities all the time it's important to know the exact way to address such persons from a Korean standpoint.  Fact is, tho, it's highly doubtful I'll ever address Paul McCartney as Sir Paul unless I'm standing in front of him.  Believe me, if I go to Seoul & we manage to meet any of these young Idol types, they will be uber respectful to us - & we will do our best as non-Koreans to be polite of course - but nobody needs to sweat it.  To suggest that any foreign fan who addresses JCW incorrectly will insult him, well that suggestion actually insults him.

@sia3 @Maja I'm here!!!! (Ugh i hate studying for keeping me away so much) BUT OMG THANKS FOR ALL THE HD PICS! Having the LOH HD scans was great to swoon at all the clearer scans. But i was literally dead after seeing the HD of his airport pics!!!!  :x I was waiting badly since yesterday bc I dig his airport style yesterday so so so much. sia3, I'm late but I'm definitely dying with you right NOW, with pleasure :)

sia3 said: @Maja
*DEAD* - where's our HD swooning sister @kdramafangirlz?? Now is a greaaaat time to die by his hands! Anyone else care to die along with me? :))
Oh yeah, nearly forgot. RS claimed! :D

@kanyaprasetyo
'kajima'? - isn't that mean 'don't go'?
Hehehe... it's sad, but it's sooo beaaauuuu-ti-ful. I kept staring at it and the tears! ;)) I am a little sadistic, as you know, I enjoyed watching the end of E12 :D

• Like 1

Thanks all for the HD photos. It's giving me energy to survive through this stressful exam week :x
Can't wait for Wookie's appearance on Happy Camp tomorrow. Not sure if fans are allowed to bring cameras to the venue. There are so many exciting things coming up, his fan sign event and Sohu party for Healer...awww Wookie overload ;))
Just when i'm almost done with exams, why Soompi has to be down for a week? brb crying :((

• Like 1