Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest smileagain2012

qwenli

said: @smileagain2012

WHY DO YOU GIVE ME A OFF TOPIC FOR THAT POST?PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS AN ACTOR'S THREAD, NOT A SHIPPER THREAD AND NOT A DRAMA THREAD.

Guest smileagain2012

ebullient said: MOD NOTE

Posting occasional shipping videos is OK as long as it's not excessive to the point in which the content overwhelms Ji Chang Wook's thread.

If anyone dislikes a post, ignore it or hit off-topic. 5 off-topic reactions automatically hide its content.

Concerns should be directed through PM to users in question or to moderators, but let's not make one's frustrations public for others to see.

@smileagain2012do not enlarge my words and malign me. That post was not even meant for you.
-----------------------JCW will be in china till the 30th at least.
jcwairport1.jpg

jcwairport2.jpg

There shouldnt be a direct flight from Seoul to Hunan, so he probably have to transfer flight at Shanghai or Beijing.

Thanks for sharing the pics, girls. Wow he's going to China earlier than I expected, looks cute as always :x Kinda sad he won't have a special episode for himself but I read that he'll appear with other young and trendy c-actors so it's all good. Hopefully they will treat him well, the boy is shy :D

class="entry-title"[Variety] Ji Chang Wook to appear on Hunan TV’s “Happy Camp”Happy Camp 1

Hunan TV has recently announced that Ji Chang Wook will be making an appearance on one of their most popular variety shows, “快乐大本营 (Kuai Le Da Ben Ying)” otherwise known as “Happy Camp” in English.

“Happy Camp” is a popular Chinese variety show that has been airing since 1997. Each week, the show invites special guests to chat and play games, and singers will also perform a song or two on the show. Several Korean stars such as Psy, Super Junior M and EXO have been invited on the show in recent years.

Continue reading: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/04/26/variety-ji-chang-wook-to-appear-on-hunan-tvs-happy-camp/

class="entry-title"[Magazine] The Celebrity, April 2015 issue (part 2) – People, and Ji Chang Wook

CelebrityApr15_08

Questions were thrown at Ji Chang Wook. The short but witty answers of Ji Chang Wook who sits just beside, speaking relaxingly and answers what he is asked. 30 questions and 30 answers that will tell you that he treasures people the most. 

1. A place that you wish to go alone for a month? The quiet sea of Namhae. The place that I want to live at is also a quiet neighbourhood where the sea can be seen.

2. If you were to choose between a Hanok, a single house or an apartment? Apartment. I wish to live in an apartment in a quiet neighbourhood where the sea can be seen.

3. Your most favourite style of dressing? Comfortable and practical dressing. I enjoy wearing T-shirt and jeans with comfortable running shoes.

Continue reading: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/04/26/magazine-the-celebrity-april-2015-issue-part-2-people-and-ji-chang-wook/

Guest minksquared

@kanyaprasetyo thank you for sharing the link to the pictures. Can't believe I went and sign up for an account just to have a glimpse! :P