Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

China Is Now All About Ji Chang Wook

izn4atc9idqlue0iikybw03kax8s7xqe.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Ji Chang Wook became a hot issue in China with his drama ‘Healer’.

He ranked first on ‘Popular Male Entertainer’ list of China’s biggest portal website ‘Baidu’. His name was placed the first on retrieval ranking among Korean actors and he got tenth among all actors. 

His drama ‘Healer’ airs through sohu.com and it became a hot issue due to its popularity. Moreover, Ji Chang Wook made his Weibo account to communicate with his fans in China. 

His manager said, “He is getting lots of love calls from worldwide. He will expand its career globally, so please support him with love.”

Meanwhile, his drama ‘Healer’ airs on Mondays and Tuesdays. (photo by Baidu captured image, Glorious Entertainment)

Ji Chang Wook’s Fans Gift The Set Of ‘Healer’

s1g6ms9o0r66edunzajr5ypggmkxziti.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Ji Chang Wook’s fan club DayRock gave a big present to the staff of KBS 2TV drama ‘Healer.’

Awaiting the finale just a week away, the ‘Healer’ team has been working nonstop to finish the drama before the deadline. To show their support and to give the staff strength, Ji Chang Wook’s fans prepared a food truck along with presents.

Even in the cold weather, the actors and staff worked hard for filming. The food truck was a big help to the set, warming the atmosphere and filling the stomachs of the exhausted people. In addition to food, the truck offered coffee and snacks.

Not only that, but the fans also prepared sleep socks, hot packs, and hand creams to take care during the cold. This warm gesture enhanced the already amiable atmosphere thanks to the food truck.

Ji Chang Wook couldn’t hide his surprise at his fan’s present. He expressed his thanks and built up his strength to continue filming along with the staff.

A representative of Ji Chang Wook stated, “After the drama aired, Ji Chang Wook’s fan club grew 4 times in size. In order to repay the interest and love given to him, Ji Chang Wook is doing his best. With the remaining 3 episodes, please anticipate healer Seo Jung Hoo’s activities.”

Meanwhile, the 18th episode of ‘Healer’ airs on February 3. (photo by Glorious Entertainment)

class="entry-title"[Musical] Ji Chang Wook to continue performances with “The Days”

2014110615092344966_20141106154327_1.jpg

After achieving phenomenal success again with the re-run of “The Days” in Seoul, the musical team will be heading out to perform in the outlying cities of South Korea over the next few months!  Arrangements have been made with venues in Incheon, Jeonju, Seongnam, Daegu and Busan to bring the well-received musical to the audiences that may not have the opportunity to travel to Seoul for the 2014/2015 performances.

Proving his immense love for this production once again, Ji Chang Wook has signed on to perform on this nationwide tour. An estimated 21 shows will be staged over the next three months, and the details of Ji Chang Wook’s performances are as follows:

Continue reading →http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/04/musical-ji-chang-wook-to-continue-performances-with-the-days/#more-5932

Hello Wookkieees , this is gonna be a long post 
but i have few questionsso currently i'm having an obsession with Ji Chang Wook and i really want to watch his previous works , and i'm excited to do that , but since i go to college and i don't have lots of time , so I'd like to know if what i'll watch is worth wasting my time at , so can you tell me what you think about these dramas and as a drama not only Ji Chang wook because i know he's awesome in all of his dramas1-so first of all , Empress Ki , i'm determined to watch this drama bcuz i really like Ha Ji Won too but i'm thinking of skipping all the parts that doesn't have Ji Chang Wook or Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji won because let's be honest , who wants to watch 51 episodes , so what do you think about this decision ? or is the drama worth watching every single second of it ? and be honest here cuz my future is on the line here hahaha
2-Warrior Baek Dong Soo , since i like the two male leads i'm pumped to watch it but i'm not very sure about the lead actresses , i mean c'mon Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Seung Ho ♥_♥ , so should i skip throught this drama too ?? what do you think ?

3-bachelor's Vegetable store again i'm having a problem with the female lead here cuz she played a vilian in every drama i've seen of her and she's much older than Chang Wookie .. and i'm having a feeling that the drama isn't that good , so please tell me what you thought about it .

4-Smile again , even though i really want to see him as Dong Hae but 159 episodes hahah this drama is a no no and i don't need your help with this hahah

i know this is a long post and you might not want to read it but please do and help a girl in need please :D and thanks in advance 

Guest uctqepe

@dina93anyyeenog!! All people might have different taste, but for me, i will recommend EK.. it's a long drama, but worth your time. For me, the impression he gives as TaHwan is even greater than Healer. Enjoy!

@dina93 you clearly have Wookie fever... hahaha

Okay, so this is gonna be long post too to answer you post
1. From my objective point of view, EK is worth-watching for every second in it. Because if you skip some parts you may miss the plot. It's a drama with multiple characters, protagonists, antagonists or even grey area people.. The acting, the directing, cinematography is top notch. It's not just simple sageuk, although watching 51 eps clearly will need some effort.. But if you only wanna watch HJW n JCW scenes too, it's no problem.. They're one of the most beautiful onscreen pairing I've ever seen n they also have lots of scenes, esp after ep 20 and beyond...
2. WBDS: Again, I'm not a fan of FF so I will recommend to watch every scenes.. But yeah, sadly the female leads are such a waste. JCW and YSH bromance is the highlight of the drama... I really really love their pairing... Haha... they have such great male chemistry...
3. I beg to differ about BVS. Tbh it's my first JCW drama so I like it a lot. I have fond memories about his character, Taeyang n the OTP. Wang Ji Hye, the female lead is not much older actually, she's only 2 years older than JCW. And good news, she's not evil in this one.. Fortunately for me, I watched BVS as her first drama, so my first impression to her is not some evil bi*** second female lead.

From all dramas above, I myself would recommend BVS first, because he's such sweet caring guy, the guy you'd want to fall in love. In WBDS he's all cool n badass n have good bromance. While his character in EK for me is the most complex one so far.

Guest minksquared

Hello all!! I'm new to this thread. I first caught ChangWook in Empress Ki and he blew me away. HE is the sole reason I continued EK all the way to the end (I started watching it because of Ha Ji Won but it was ChangWook who kept me hooked!). Agree with everyone here, who replied to @dina93 - Empress Ki is very worth it. I watched every second of it until maybe the 30th episode or so and I've to confess... I skipped quite a fair bit after the 30th just to catch ChangWook's part :D I think it is important to watch without skipping especially in the earlier episodes as I agree, you will get quite lost as they story progresses. Anyway, I loved ChangWook's portrayal of Ta Hwan in EK and he is such a fantastic actor!
I hope to learn more about him in the forum! :) 

@kanyapraseryo WOW thankkks alooot , this is exactly what i wanted to know , now i'm determined to watch the three dramas , thanks alot for your help 
@minksquared and thanks to you , i've only watched 3 episoded of EK and i'm hooked , he's amazing and so much fun to watch even though i know how it's gonna end :( but i'm enjoying it alot

Guest uctqepe

@dina93‌ oh dear, the heartbreaking part in EK is not only the end.. Be prepared to bleed ur heart for TaHwan during the episodes and also some flipping tables for the makjang-ish sub-plot ;;) B-)

Guest minksquared

@dina93 - I hope you enjoy EK as much as I did. Just about every episode was grippingly exciting. Just like you, I was hooked after the first episode!
I'm currently watching The Healer - I'd initially wanted to let the drama complete before I start because I know I am NOT able to wait patiently for each episode every week. Alas, I cave in and finished 12 episodes in 2 days! ChangWook is amazing...his gaze, his touch, his actions scenes, the multiple layer of character portrayal he executed are are all so resoundingly meaningful to each scene. Almost wished this drama will not end. 
After reading @kanyaprasetyo's reviews, now I want to watch some of his old dramas too :)

@uctqepe hahaha i'm prepared, and this is the reason why i hate historical dramas , but since the cast is really good i couldn't resist and HJW and JCW's chemistry is no joke 
@minksquared but sometimes it's much more fun to watch a drama while it's airing , it's new wracking but it's fun and you get attached to the characters more and more esp in dramas like healer , i'm so addicted to it , i can't live normally because of it haha

@dina931- Empress Ki is very worth to watch don't skip any moment .2-did you watch Kara secret love ep 9&10 it is just 2 episodes and JCW was very cute in it ?3-WBDS is amazing except the final episode and you can skip every scene the main actress appears in it.4- bachelor's Vegetable store i watched episode and i skipped the next 2 episodes and so on ...he best episode in my opinion when they wore like snow white but i can't remember the number of the episode and you can skip every scene kwang young and the main actress appear in it. 5-smile again i didn't watch it it is too long for me. 

Aron_halas said: @dina931- Empress Ki is very worth to watch don't skip any moment .2-did you watch Kara secret love ep 9&10 it is just 2 episodes and JCW was very cute in it ?3-WBDS is amazing except the final episode and you can skip every scene the main actress appears in it.4- bachelor's Vegetable store i watched episode and i skipped the next 2 episodes and so on ...he best episode in my opinion when they wore like snow white but i can't remember the number of the episode and you can skip every scene kwang young and the main actress appear in it. 5-smile again i didn't watch it it is too long for me. 

@dina93 It was EK that made me a fan of Ji Chang Wook. It was a good story. But I sometimes skip the scenes of the Goryeo King. LOL!

I haven't watched all the episodes of Smile Donghae because it was too long. I was only watching it in our local TV if I have time because they aired that drama here in our country.

czakhareina said:

Ji Chang-wook unveils his talent in ‘Healer’ OST

(Glorious Entertainment)
A behind-the-scene photo of actor Ji Chang-wook recording for the TV series “Healer” OST was recently released. 

In the picture, the 27-year-old actor shows off his vocal talent by recording part six of the SBS drama OST, titled “I Will Protect You.” 

The OST describes Ji Chang-wook’s character in love with his counterpart played by Park Min-young. 

“Ji put a lot of efforts in this sound track despite his hectic schedule. He checked the lyrics all the time with the greatest care and tried to fully understand the emotions conveyed by the song,” an official from the drama production said. 

KBS 2TV series “Healer” airs every Monday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorps.com) KPOP HERALD

Why has Ji Chang Wook become hotter? The last time I paid him attention, he was looking hot already, but nowadays, he's setting my laptop monitor on fire.
:))

Putting this on spoiler tag!I know not a lot is a fan of Jin Se Yeon, but I really like Se Yeon and Chang Wook reunited in a drama soon as the OTP, 'cause their chemistry back at Five Fingers was sizzlin' hot.Ok, thanks for letting me share that. Love yah!

:D

Guest minksquared

@dina93 yes maam!! I will catch up to the latest episode today!! :) Promise! hehehe
@ShinRaeMi Same here! EK made me a JCW fan! :D And I also admit that I skipped quite a fair bit on the part with the Goryeo king (though he is also very hunky ;p)

'Healer' Ji Chang-wook resumes his action as Healer to save Yoo Ji-tae

photo559240.jpg

Ji Chang-wook had to resume his activities as Healer to save Yoo Ji-tae, who was kidnapped.

On the 18th episode of KBS Monday & Tuesday drama, "Healer", with the help from Chae Yeong-sin (Park Min-yeong), Seo Jeong-hoo (Ji Chang-wook) started making efforts to live an ordinary life as a news reporter for Someday.

However, in the end of this episode, Kim Moon-ho (Yoo Ji-tae) was kidnapped by Kim Moon-sik (Park Sang-won).

Seo Jeong-hoo realized what was going on and decided to resume his action as Healer. Seo Jeong-hoo asked Jo Min-ja (Kim Mi-kyeong) to locate Kim Moo-sik's cellphone and jumped in his car and started driving.

For Seo Jeong-hoo who was going to start living an ordinary life as well as for Kim Moon-ho, whose brother was an enemy for him, it wasn't easy to reveal the truth and find a normal happy life. It heightened tension as to whether or not Seo Jeong-hoo will be able to save Kim Moon-ho.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema