Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Instagram Update 2] 21 March 2017

프리즌!!!!!!!!! 아 래원이형!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #프리즌 #대박 #김래원 #짱 #태준 #종현 #사진은 #치구

Prison!!!!!!!!! Ah Rae Wonnie hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #prison #daebak #Kim Rae Won #jjang #Tae Joon #Jong Hyun #photo by #Chi Gu

• Like 1

*** It seems that he had a round of drinks here with Kim Rae Won & others, huh? I didn't know that they're close friends. So NICE to see that they have gathered to support Kim Rae Won's upcoming film, 'Prison, which will hit theaters tomorrow, March 23. :lol:

10 most handsome and total package male actors of South Korea

pageeeee_1489998759.jpg

Admit it, once you have started watching Korean drama, your standards when it comes to guys become exceedingly high that sometimes not even a single guy from your country could achieve it... kidding! I mean, Korean actors are SO BEAUTIFUL and they are unbelievably talented! This makes it easy to fall in lvoe with them! These 10 KDRAMA actors proved that they're more than just a pretty face and that there's much more to them inside. 

8. Ji Chang Wook is known as one of the most handsome actor his generation. His talent in action drama gives girls the impression that they should find a guy who can protect them as much as how Ji Chang Wook does it in his projects. Also, his singing is extraordinary. Take note of that.

ef315471268a2180d2c0887567be4adf.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/4718/ilovekstars

• Like 1

[Drama] Han Ji Min declines offer for “Please Be Careful of This Woman;” Choi Tae Joon considering supporting role

article.jpg

Ji Chang Wook’s real-life best friend, actor Choi Tae Joon (Missing Nine), is reportedly considering the role of Ji Eun Hyuk, a lawyer with a complicated family background and tough childhood. He meets our protagonist Noh Ji Wook at the age of 12 and becomes his only friend, brother and family. Viewers can look forward to bromance between the two characters if Choi Tae Joon accepts the role. Meanwhile, actress Han Ji Min has declined the offer to star in this drama, so the production team is looking for another female lead.

Credit: Ilkan Sports

*** So NICE to know that his real life best friend, CTJ has been offered a role in the drama. I wonder why HJM turned this down. Well, whoever his female partner here this drama is already assured of an audience because of him. This drama needs a lovely leading lady for JCW, though. Why not offer this to Ha Ji Won or Shin Min Ah, huh? :lol:

7 hours ago, willenette said:

*** So NICE to know that his real life best friend, CTJ has been offered a role in the drama. I wonder why HJM turned this down. Well, whoever his female partner here this drama is already assured of an audience because of him. This drama needs a lovely leading lady for JCW, though. Why not offer this to Ha Ji Won or Shin Min Ah, huh? :lol:

Wook has already worked with Ha Ji Won; that pairing would not be a possibility again for a long time.  (I would root for that after he finishes his military service, though.  *hee*)  Shin Min Ah has two projects that she is scheduled to jump into after "Tomorrow With You" ends her run.

8 hours ago, cherkell said:

Wook has already worked with Ha Ji Won; that pairing would not be a possibility again for a long time.  (I would root for that after he finishes his military service, though.  *hee*)  Shin Min Ah has two projects that she is scheduled to jump into after "Tomorrow With You" ends her run.

*** Thanks for the info. :lol:

Ji Chang-wook talks about his fans

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170323

Ji Chang-wook revealed what he thinks about his fans in an interview with a local fashion magazine.

“I feel really appreciated by the fans as they love and support me always,” Ji said, “However, I feel sorry at the same time for them as well.”

(Ten Plus Star)

He had a fan meeting in Taiwan on March 11, where thousands of fans showed up to spend time with the actor. According to the Ji, he received a lot of love from the fans despite not having any recent work to promote.

The actor picked Squirtle, the Pokemon figure doll as the most memorable gift from one of his fans.

(Ten Plus Star)

Ji, 29, started his Asia fan meeting tour in Thailand in January then visited Japan and Taiwan in February and March.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)