Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Event] More of Ji Chang Wook for Gentle Monster

cj9qlv5w0aarh8d.jpg?w=875&h=&crop=1

The Gentle Monster website posted some new shots of Ji Chang Wook's appearance at their "Secret Neighbors" campaign launch in Beijing on 27 May. Much better!  :w00t:

cj9qmdfxiaaxexq.jpg?w=463&h=&crop=1

Spoiler

cj9dau-veaa5k3q.jpg?w=463&h=&crop=1

cj9dashugaareyo.jpg?w=463&h=&crop=1

• Like 6

I found this pic on facebook tagged as uri chang wook shi's childhood photo.... Now everyone who shared it says credit to owner of the pic... But I didn't understand who is the original owner hough... So I will also share this saying... credit to the owner

13344594_1729196634004644_82339856378459

• Like 2

[Magazine] Noblesse Men Issue #6 – Ji Chang Wook lives for today

noblessemenjcw01

Ji Chang Wook is an actor who is leading the Hallyu wave. The dramas that he have starred in as the lead were highly popular not just in Korea, but also in China and Japan. This is a rare instance where even his name is like a brand.  But he is still a distance away from a grand title like “Hallyu star”. He is just a man who lives each day to the fullest. 

Working as a reporter, one gets to meet many famous people. Among them, there are those whose real selves look exactly like how they are on screen, there are those who aren’t as good in reality; and in rare cases, there are those who are much better in reality. Ji Chang Wook belongs to the latter. He is so human and charming that he makes you wonder if he was such a fine person. Our meeting with Ji Chang Wook took place immediately after a CF photo shoot for a Chinese apparel brand. It was a long and tiring shoot that lasted more than six hours, and he came here without rest after arriving in Korea last night. We sat down for a chat with him who looked tired till the point of collapse.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/06/05/magazine-noblesse-men-issue-6-ji-chang-wook-lives-for-today/

• Like 8

On 6/3/2016 at 10:37 PM, aqua_JCW said:

I found this pic on facebook tagged as uri chang wook shi's childhood photo.... Now everyone who shared it says credit to owner of the pic... But I didn't understand who is the original owner hough... So I will also share this saying... credit to the owner

Sorry to say, but that is not one of Wook's childhood photos.  That was made from a random face generator application that's making the rounds these days on China's QQ mobile site.  You can upload anyone's adult face and it merges it onto a child's school photo background, like this:

7166cc01gw1f4gm4z3pnqj20qo1beqbk.jpg

None of Wook's childhood photos have ever been released to the public (other than his Grade 3 one), so unless there's a credit to a specific person or website, then it's probably a fake. ^^

• Like 4

Q: Is there anything that you’ll regret not doing in Korea before leaving?

Me: ahhh...very simple.. Of course he will miss his mum and friends and dog.

JCW: My motorcycle

Unbelievable  :D. I can't with this guy.
Thanks for the "Noblesse Men issue" trans Ladies. I'm happy that he's still himself despite fame. 
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, renaoh said:

For the past couple of days I have seen on his Instagram that he's on his motorbike with his friends.  Has he finished all his filming in China and is now resting in Korea?

Merely a small vacation.  He returns to China in a few days for more filming and some CF promotional events.

• Like 4

6 Drama Couples We Wished Dated in Real Life

Pretty much for a huge chunk of my life, I’ve been watching dramas and one of my favorite highlights is the shipping of the OTPs (One True Pairings), aka the love lines. On top of a good plot, convincing acting, and great directing, a very crucial element of any drama is definitely the chemistry between the leading actor and actress. When a drama’s OTP has amazing chemistry together, we oftentimes hope that their romance will translate from onscreen to off screen. There are many great exemplar drama couples who went from reel to real. For example Jo Bo Ah and Ohn Joo Won from the drama “Surplus Princess” as well as Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun from “Blood.” Today, I want to present to you some of my favorite drama OTPs whom I wouldn’t mind if they dated in real life.

(skipped unrelated.....)

healer-pmcjcw

Oh man, “Healer” sure makes me reminisce. This drama definitely had a HUGE following in the international drama watching community. I remember practically living and breathing “Healer” for those three months when it aired last year. Our OTP Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young had stirred some intense emotions among audiences playing the perfect onscreen pairing. “Healer” fans often described the scenes between our OTP as the “Healer magical moments” because we never were quite mentally prepared for the feels in each episode that caused us to swoon non-stop. One of the main highlights of the drama was how Young Shin (Park Min Young) and Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) were probably one of the first couples to make hand holding so incredibly romantic, passionate and sexy.

If they don’t want to date in real life, can they at least film another drama together again?

parkminyoungjichangwook

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

[Musical] Ticketing information announced for “The Days” 2016

ckus3couyaa2oze.jpg?w=600&h=600

Insight Entertainment (the production company for the musical “The Days”) has finally announced tentative ticketing details!  Our earlier post on the third reboot of “The Days” can be located here, but this is what we can report at present:

Dates:  25 August 2016 – 3 November 2016.  (We have read reports that the 25 August and 26 August shows will be reserved for press previews only, but have no firm confirmation until ticket sales open.)
Venue:  Chungmu Arts Centre, Grand Theatre (충무아트센터 대극장), 387 Toegye-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul (info here)
How to get there: Take Seoul Subway line 6 to Sindang station, exit 9
Performances:  Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8pm; Wednesday 3pm and 8pm; Saturday 3pm and 7pm; Sundays and holidays 2pm and 6pm.
Running time: 155 minutes (20 minutes intermission)
Prices:  VIP section 150,000 won; R section 110,000 won; S section 80,000 won; A section 50,000 won (does not include 2,000 won service charge)

As usual, there will be several actors taking turns to play the role of Muyeong on different days. The actual casting schedule will only be announced on 13 June, so there is currently no information as to when Ji Chang Wook will be performing.

The first round of ticket sales will begin through Interpark Korea on 17 June 2016 at 2pm KST (seating chart here). Tickets for performances during the period of 25 August till 11 September will go on sale in this first round. There will be another round of ticketing for later performances; more details on this will be announced at a later date.

NOTE: Foreign fans will not be able to purchase tickets on Interpark Korea, which is only for domestic sale.  International sales will only be done through Global Interpark which is in English. The listing for “The Days” has not been published on Global Interpark yet.  We will update with the link once it’s available.

As always, we await official confirmation from various entities as to all of the above, and will update this post as more is known.

Credit: Interpark Ticketing

• Like 4

GREAT NEWS....! Uri Chang wook shi's Chinese Drama Whirlwind Girl 2 will be broadcast this coming July 27, 2016 @Hunan TV China every Wednesday and Thursday at 10.00pm .:wub::D

13339737_1731307637126877_3580232959445313327622_1731307653793542_46489784138423

cr: Nur Hasanh, facebook. :https://www.facebook.com/groups/768718086578668/?multi_permalinks=1017070551743419&notif_t=group_highlights&notif_id=1465246768798423

and I'm guessing Mr. Right will air only after this one finishes. 

• Like 4

Haven't posted here and come to the forums for a while though i've lurked here and there and I've missed being around!! Thanks for all your updates!! Just had to comment tho, bc I love the news that Whirlwind Girl 2 will be showing in July! Honestly missing Wookie in action on screen and finally he'll be back soon! ^^

• Like 4

[Weibo Update] 12 June 2016

jintian hen kaixin yinwei nimen[心] qing duo duo qidai 旋风少女2

xiaci zaijian^^!!! fangfan!!! hahaha 88[爱你][爱你]

Very happy today because of all of you[心] Please look forward to Whirlwind Girl 2

See you next time^^!!!  Let’s eat!!! hahaha  Bye bye[爱你][爱你]

*Ji Chang Wook and the cast of Whirlwind Girl 2 attended a fan meeting today to promote the drama.

• Like 3