Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@valsava , based on soompi  news , Song Il-kook confirmed the KBS historial drama "Jang Young Sil" (24 eps, starts on Jan 2016, the main character is not a king but a scientist and a astronomer in Joseon dynasty). It looks like MBC will have another drama about one of the past kings of Korea, king Danjong. I don't think JCW really wants to be in a king/ emperor role as he was just joking that being a king is very comfortable when being filmed. :lol: Anyway, who knows? There is always surprising casting news in the future. I personally hope to see JCW in a medical drama. He looks very cool and will be the most handsome doctor on screen ever. :wub:

@nploan,  I wouldn't mind seeing him as a nerd doctor with mad surgical skills,  Also thanks for the correct info on Song Ilkook 

• Like 5

And because I've been distracted, I was unaware of this until I caught up on my KBS World watching today.  Our Boy gets a shout-out (of sorts) in an episode of the variety show 1N2D (One Night; Two Days).  On this episode, the cast was told they were going to be filming a Summer Vacation in Bali... but it turns out, they were actually going to Bal-ri in Ulsan (about 5 hours southeast of Seoul by car).  Hilarity and hijinks ensue!

On the last segment of the show, the members have to recreate various photoshoots taken in the real Bali  And guess whose Marie Claire photos just happened to pop up?

I'm on my phone so I can't put up a cut (and Soompi's being a piece of crap again with embedding YT videos), but the photos pop up at about 1:01:15 into the show.  (Wook is never mentioned by name like the other photoshoot models are, which I found strange.  But the canned studio audience knew who he was!)

The final result?  HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

11373771_920295734697209_375797298_n_zps

• Like 8

Guest minksquared

@nevill ooh I'm with you on the geek! :D I somehow find him more endearing and sexy [at least to me] when Wook is bespectacled...my lil fetish.

@cherkell I saw that picture circulating on IG and yes, i totally LOL-ed at the final result! Very imaginative but nuh-uh! Thanks for the YT link...gonna check it out after work :)

Guest minksquared

Wookie at the VIP Premier of The Chosen: Forbidden Cave

17 August 2015

So good to see him! 

Credit: The Fact Korea

Edited by minksquared

[Event] Ji Chang Wook attends VIP screening of “The Chosen: Forbidden Cave”

201508172001774034_55d1bfa4d9394.jpg?w=6

On the evening of 17 August 2015, Ji Chang Wook attended the VIP premiere of the movie “The Chosen: Forbidden Cave,” held at the Lotte Cinema Konkuk University in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.  Directed by Kim Hwi, the cast includes Kim Sung Hyun, Chun Ho Jin, Cha Ye Ryun (who shares a stylist with him), and Yoo Sun (who starred as Bok-shil in “The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House” with him).  The movie focuses on a psychologist who also is an exorcist.  With his apprentice, the psychologist attempts the exorcism of a woman, but the process goes horribly wrong and the spirit ends up terrorizing others as well.  The movie will be released throughout Korea on 20 August 2015.

20150817_1439811447_23540400_1.jpg?w=100

More photos here:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/08/17/event-ji-chang-wook-attends-vip-screening-of-the-chosen-forbidden-cave/

• Like 9

Indeed! Too cute! :wub: Could this be from Hallyu Pia magazine (http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/42700?page=2)?

That shot is from the 30 September issue of Hanryu Pia (featuring the last or next-to-last installment of the serial "Elements of Ji Chang Wook"), and is actually part of a large-format autographed poster to be given away to 10 lucky purchasers of the magazine.  My copy has already been pre-ordered, but as an international purchaser, I'm not getting my hopes up at all.  :(

• Like 5

Guest minksquared

That shot is from the 30 September issue of Hanryu Pia (featuring the last or next-to-last installment of the serial "Elements of Ji Chang Wook"), and is actually part of a large-format autographed poster to be given away to 10 lucky purchasers of the magazine.  My copy has already been pre-ordered, but as an international purchaser, I'm not getting my hopes up at all.  :( 

Ahhh I see! Yes, i remembered the "Elements of Ji Chang Wook" has already been published so I was a little confused. Now I understand it is part of a series of interview. Thanks for clarifying! And yes, from what i figured from their website, there is autographed posters to be given away...but only 10?? :( Though hopes are not high, here's wishing you luck, still! :) Looking forward to the details of this on JCWKitchen! 

Edited by minksquared

Ji Chang Wook favours cross-border relationships

66941-349552-540x393.jpg

Actor Ji Chang Wook recently filmed a pictorial for the latest issue of ‘@star1′ magazine, where he revealed his thoughts on cross-border relationships.

The actor revealed, “Song Seung Heon sunbae recently went public on his relationship with popular Chinese actress Liu Yifei, and that shocked me. If there’s trust in each other, and there’s no problems in communicating, I can accept having a cross-border relationship.”

As for his ideal type, Ji Chang Wook said, “I don’t really have a specific ideal type in mind. I prefer women with whom I have something in common to talk about, and can joke together.”

Finally, Ji Chang Wook revealed that he has never had a love-at-first-sight experience, “If the other party is really beautiful, I would just sneak in a couple more glances. But if there’s nothing in common that we can talk about, I would just move on.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Ji Chang Wook

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/08/18/ji-chang-wook-favours-cross-border-relationships/

------------------------------------

I guess, we i-fans can keep dreaming right? :phew::lol:

Edited by kanyaprasetyo
  • Like 14