Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@ReemKanabta
Argh! Thank you! Sooo cute! I love that part actually, and to the part where he goes all, "Ah-hahahaha" his trademark laughs on me. I wonder what went through his head for real (not reel) then. :D

-- Moving to New Soompi --

Wan Wan Emoticons 24

Well. I had the shortest glimpse of the new soompi just now. It did not look any different from this one except all my contents followed will have to be re-followed. Our Healerite status (without our blue colour yet) are there along with our experience status now rename to Fan Status. You are 'Hooked', @CherKell is a Fanatic and I was just about to post something to see what I am, and then I got kicked back to this temp forum. :( Aish-si.

Wan Wan Emoticons 28

Edited by sia3
  • Like 1

Lovely JCW in Happy Camp :x

cr: -JESSIEJING- (Weibo)

I was wondering what will happen to all our posts in the temporary Soompi when the new forums will be here?
I mean, is it possible for our posts here to be moved to the new Soompi as well?

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 1

The HD pics from Happy Camp are wonderful and JCW is simply adorable! :)
In the first picture, doesn't it look like he's looking straight at you? It's making my heart skip a beat. :x

cr: Charm_Wood (Weibo)

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 1

Well. I had the shortest glimpse of the new soompi just now. It did not look any different from this one except all my contents followed will have to be re-followed. Our Healerite status (without our blue colour yet) are there along with our experience status now rename to Fan Status. You are 'Hooked', @CherKell is a Fanatic and I was just about to post something to see what I am, and then I got kicked back to this temp forum. :( Aish-si.

​Yup, things are not going as smoothly as expected with the migration and it has now been pushed to sometime on Monday in the US.  Your patience is greatly appreciated during this process.

Looks like anything over a single quote in a post is not working, along with embedding photos from an external host (Photobucket, Flicker, etc.) and going back in to edit a post is a pain in the hinder.  So to answer some questions:

1.  No official date has been given by Glorious or the Happy Camp production about his episode's air date.  I was unable to stream tonight's episode so I did not see which programme is schedule for next week via their previews.  Still investigating.

2.  Yes, all the posts, photos, spazzing, drooling, etc. generated in this temporary thread will move over to the new (and hopefully improved) thread.  So there's one worry less to deal with.

3.  As to the Lonsdale endorsement... ummmm, just sit on your hands and wait for the official announcement.  That's all I can say right now.  9_9

"Fanatic."  That does kinda sum me up properly, ne?  :X

Edited by CherKell
  • Like 1

@rrmski
When I was in the new soompi this morning, our posts in this temporary forum wasn't there, and the last post was by CherKell sharing IdealType's preview photos of angelic Wookie; however, if my memory serves me right, Soompi will transfer everything from this temporary forum over after we moved.

@kanyaprasetyo @Daldan
Nope. Wookie will not appear in tonight's Happy Camp. The date is not yet set, and the date that was published by the news were the news people 'prediction' - talk about misleading and reporting facts, really.

@CherKell
Yeaps, I saw Soomp's announcement in the main page after I got kicked back here. I look forward for Soompi to go back to normal mostly because I was curious how the new Soompi looks versus Vanilla's platform. Now that I've a glimpse, the curious kitty is tamed. I am now wondering if all these 'bugs' or server instability supposed to be normal whenever Soompi moves house since I wasn't around when Soompi moved from Invision to Vanilla.

@ReemKanabta
Ah thanks! I think I have those sets already, but thank you anyway :)
I stalk @fyeahjcw's Tumblr too, LOL! :D

Edit: It's confirmed now, Ji Chang Wook's episode will be next week's Happy Camp. The announcement just came out...

[ali掀桌子][ali掀桌子][ali掀桌子]So difficult to edit post! I'm taking a break from Soompi until it comes back to 'normal' again.

Edited by sia3
  • Like 1