Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

2015.04.25 Ji Chang Wook's Fashion of The Days @ Dae Jeon :)
Accessories: The Cap by Nuevo, bag by Givenchy, Sunnies from The Numero Viterbo gia/gia/vt & necklace/pendant from Chrome Hearts.
62b5370djw1erhqbflgv2j20hs0m8taa.jpg  62b5370djw1erhqbc94qlj20dw0ii75b.jpg  giagiavt_sc_02.jpghttp://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/beyondcool/cabinet/ch/chc-28-1.jpg?_ex=330x330
Clothings: Top by Chrome Hearts
xiilQ7f.jpg
source: 池阿昌旭
Goodness... these are not cheap at all. I'm wondering if top, pants and shoes are all a set from Chrome Hearts and from fans. :P

@Sia3 woooohoooo his outfit today ain't cheap girls...I googled up the Givenchy bag he's carrying....my goodness it costs more than $700!!  #:-S  :-O
My opinion is that they're all sponsored either from fans or the brand owners themselves.
Anyway, he is so adorable today, servicing fans like that. I wish i could be there too!!!

Yoo Joon Sang!! Long time no see him around "The Days".. Anyone who watch HITTG will know he's really hilarious and good actor too.. This week's ep in ep 17 he even wears something a youngster like JCW wear, a shirt, jacket and even a cap.. (just imagine someone in his 40s wears JCW's fashion style) :)) :))

More pics
11095083_821870814573062_416383156241432
11002492_821870787906398_784337782409932
11182149_821870784573065_530222972529149
cr: 我就爱池昌旭_jichangwook

I don't know why Korean are so fixated with the way they call each other, wats the use of a name if it never get to be used? anyways...

wondering who is the young boy in grey, he seems to be popping up quite often now. a new assistant?

the beefy bodyguards are always with him now.they all seems to look alike. is it just him or I don't see other stars having such guards around? I hope he got a frequent user package with them. 8-X

@qwenli the problem is.. if you get carried away and use banmal or informal speaking to people we don't know or close to, people would frown upon you.. ex: in Healer, PBS and CYS relationship, PBS having hard time to use formal language and CYS correct him from time to time..

Or more real life example, look at ridiculous scandal between LTI and Yewon. Netizens can't forgive her for speaking in banmal and in rude way

Only people who's older than you/friends/parents/siblings will use banmal and can call you something like Changwook-ah.. We, strangers, should address him in proper/formal form like Actor Ji above..

Well, Korean culture def different from the rest of us..  :)>-

@CherKell
I believe this will be a very useful information for those who plans to see him in person e.g. @cmoirae2, and it also explains why the fans are calling him that. As a non-Korean, my reaction upon hearing him being called "bae woo nim" is feeling awkward (since I thought Ji Chang Wook-ssi is considered polite enough), and I actually thought the fans did it to 'tease' him because it was followed up by them singing "My song" chorus. Thank you for explaining this on behalf of Dayrock and their way of addressing him. It's educational and adds to our knowledge about Dayrock and their close relationship with Wookie. Hmm, too bad we'll never be able to call him these endearing terms we have for him such as Wookie or Wook Wook. :P Lastly, look forward to your thoughts about his dramas.

@kanyaprasetyo
Re: spelling. Aish. Is it... I'll edit it now. Thanks for letting me know. I hate getting these things wrong, but it's difficult when the brain consists of mulitilinguals alphabets I have learnt from all these years. :((

The Koreans and Japanese have very similar culture in regards to addressing people respectfully. It's not a bad thing, it's just their culture, and they have always been brought up this way. International fans should acknowledge these cultural differences, learn to understand it, accept and respect that.

I've always wondered why korean fans keep addressing him so formally - now I know. It's showing utmost respect to the actor Ji Chang Wook. Another idol that I follow rarely even gets -ssi. He keeps getting -ya or "my pig" after his name :-p
But I think one can get away with Ji Chang Wook-ssi with aegyo. It's really not rude or anything. But maybe people will notice one is not a korean fan then?
Just my humble opinion.