Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@Ahpheng Yayyy welcome here!!!! Glad to see you join us in the fangirling craziness here! XD I like the gifs you posted already! XD 
And @sunshine15 too! Noticed that you were silently lurking ard but now you delurked a bit XD And I'm totally laughing when you said "and when I came here I saw that the usual suspects that i knew from the Healer thread were camping out here!" HAHA. usual suspects lol XD
@Noxn and yeah the MV's not him. Just hope to hear abt his confirmed project soon! Guess he is really deciding carefully... :)

qwenli said:
@mrsyooknitthe shoe is a gift from JCW, the person in the IG thank him as Changwook oppa.the handwriting on the card is his and he sign off as changwook.what is the IG name?
------he seems to like giving people shoes?! He gave mgr bang's girlfriend shoes too. :-O

@cherkellYou really dont have to be responsible for everything that is posted here. The Korean fans need to understand that you do not have the power to control what others post. Its the same thing with Baidu JCW thread, they are not to be fully responsible for how individual fans behave. 

I dont get why some Koreans dont understand our love for their drama, food and other cultural stuff.
I agree with your advise to the others here to refrain posting other actors/actresses images here in posts or signatures. 
I just want to remind again that this is a JCW thread and not a drama thread.

i want some shoes too please! haha…funny how in chinese tradition..we don't really give people shoes due to superstition…..anyways back to the thread….@qwenli saw you on the other thread..what do you say about jcw's astrology?  ;))

Hi guys thanks so much for the welcome....I will try to contribute more to this thread.
89jwpWm.jpg
@qwenli , hello there, you went missing after healer ended, glad to see you here :-h
@kdramafangirlz , I must be crazy to join another thread...when I am supposed to pick another drama. forget RL, forget drama , welcome thread life !! :))
@FleurdeLys101 , did Wookie (love this nickname) look bored yesterday ? Have you seen this ?

:)) he did look super tired and bored
HWF67u8.jpg

All Gifs cr owner, source : DC

qwenli said: @cherkellYou really dont have to be responsible for everything that is posted here. The Korean fans need to understand that you do not have the power to control what others post. Its the same thing with Baidu JCW thread, they are not to be fully responsible for how individual fans behave. 

I dont get why some Koreans dont understand our love for their drama, food and other cultural stuff.
I agree with your advise to the others here to refrain posting other actors/actresses images here in posts or signatures. 
I just want to remind again that this is a JCW thread and not a drama thread.

@noxnOf course its everyone's right to use anything for siggys but I never understood this siggy thing, where it just keep repeating, as in everybody just see it over and over again. Anyway, I have the right to say whatever I want and you have the right to use whatever siggy you want. :)
@ahphengI see your panda ava, suggest you check out this funny panda video on pommepompadour IG. LOL
@misshigh83I did look into JCW's astro chart, and I call him an amplifier. He magnify emotions, I think that's why he is a great actor. He is a very blessed and fortunate person if he was born in the right time of the day. Although he is a cancer sun sign, he gets along very well with Libra and Gemini signs (thats why he like to chat). He is ok with fire signs too. So he has great appeal to many people (good as a celeb). 
The notable thing is, he does not have any earth signs (taurus, capricorn and virgo = lack of patience) in his chart so he doesnt like to seat around and wait. He is on the go all the time. Due to the prominent air signs and lack of earth signs, I think that's why although he likes food, he doesnt cook.
P.S I forgot to add that he is very intelligent.

qwenli said: @AhphengWelcome, Welcome! Please send us more gifs and creative pictures here! :)
@mrsyooknitthe shoe is a gift from JCW, the person in the IG thank him as Changwook oppa.the handwriting on the card is his and he sign off as changwook.what is the IG name?
------he seems to like giving people shoes?! He gave mgr bang's girlfriend shoes too. :-O

@qwenli - Idk either, but it's always been that way in forums (except for those w/o the signature function). :))

Since he's wearing a suit in his latest IG update, you gals think maybe he'll attend another formal event? Or a photoshoot? :)

@noxnseems like today he will be attending fashion week again.
@mrsyooknitam sorry, my limited korean prevent me from understanding his comment, it sounded something like burack (black?) and then he started laughing heh heh heh.

@Cherkell @qwenli Thanks for letting us know! :-*

I see, it is Fashion Week after all, makes sense that the event would be more than one day. Silly me lol. I don't mind him attending all these fashion events, as long as we get to see him wear fancy outfits. :x

Noxn said: Yup, I agree with you that we should regulate our posts to strictly JCW only, however, in siggies too? I think that's up to our chingus, with regards to whoever they want to include in their signatures. Same goes to avas. I mean, some JCW fans who post here are not exclusively bound to him alone. :)