Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang Wook is both a bad boy and a suave gentleman for 'Singles' magazine

March 24, 2015 @ 2:25 am

From perfectly fitted suits to fashionably rebellious outfit in jeans and leather jacket, hunky actor Ji Chang Wook shows he has what it takes to mold himself into any role he takes on during his recent pictorial with magazine 'Singles'!

According to the magazine, unlike his friendly image Ji Chang Wook was shy throughout the interview and it wasn't until later on in the day that the actor seemed to ease into the groove of things. Ji Chang Wook even revealed during the interview that he is an introvert and it takes time until he starts to feel comfortable.
When asked about the boost in popularity through his role in 'Healer', Ji Chang Wook answered, "I don't really get bothered by it as long as it doesn't interfere with what I'm doing. If I'm at a cafe trying to drink my coffee, there isn't anyone who is trying to stop me from doing so. If they just look at me me or quietly take pictures of me, I don't mind since it doesn't interfere [with what I'm doing]."

Meanwhile, you can check out more of Ji Chang Wook in the April issue of 'Singles.'

link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/ji-chang-wook-is-both-a-bad-boy-and-a-suave-gentleman-for-singles-magazine

@minksquared lets officially make the team.. We have @Leylalinn ready to joint.. Any other "wife" who want to joint?? Joint the team u got JCW as a bonus.. We promise to share him. @Leylalinn 2 bad mommy who madly crazy about JCW.. Wkkk..

Guest Leylalinn

@OdankItha ....hihiihii yes who is next mommy join us. Omg kanya he si arriving bali. Omy i fell so sad. Chinca so sad. :(( :(( Am so sad.sad sad

Guest Cinderella1

wookie has arrived to Bali ; the fans are sooo excited , lucky them 8->

CA2_ce1UgAEyp2I.jpg
credit to the owner

a fan posted a short video of JCW when he arrived in her instagram , Here
she said he arrived at 17.30 with garuda airlines!

@Ahpheng I will tell everything about what happen there.. I'm with him now (in my delulu mind) @Leylalinn me too.. So sad now. I'm with my friend now but my mind in Bali... @kanyaprasetyo I'm not going to Bali.. Just waiting update from @jichangwook87. She live in Bali..

@Cinderella1 i know, right? hahaah at least it looks okay on him in that photo.... ;))

Chang Wook-ah...why no smile ya????  even the clip in IG i didn't see him greeting the fans like he normally does... :-/  he must be really tired....  :|

Guest Cinderella1

minoz_joyax : you're right , he's barely smiling lately :(
uri puppy musty be exhausted because of the hectic schedule , he's not having enough sleep :(
is he trying to quit smoking ?? :-? 
>:)

Guest Cinderella1

a funny tweet from a fan who was following JCW with her car (car chase :))  )
"Shiiittt. Lost Ji Chang Wook Car ,, but have a nice photoshot in Bali Oppa" 

CA3HvyuVIAAUzJv.jpg
source
JCW's manager's glasses are as huge as JCW's

CA3Grh_UwAA7qoA.jpg
cr as tagged