|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Siwon seems to be meeting up with everyone before he enlists that I'm almost starting to wonder if Liu Wen really is in Seoul, carefully hidden away at this time. Maybe the IPhone 6 thing is a ruse?

Love the Marie Claire video of her; it's more pensive than what she normally shoots. Can't view the Armani vid, unfortunately. And I :wub: that post of her with the SEA lady; time and again, my positive feelings re: Ms. Liu are confirmed by practically everyone who meets her. How I'd love the opportunity to do so one day!

And as for identifying with a French bulldog...I don't know why, but that line cracked me up when I first read it! :lol: No offence meant, liddi, and I can't really identify with you and other ELFs, but hugs to you and them through this difficult time!

• Like 6

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv LOL Glad that line brought you mirth and no offence taken... thank you for your support :) And I really hope that iPhone 6 is a ruse too... or that she has wrapped up whatever reason that had her flying alone to NY... and is now on her way to Seoul as we speak :phew:

I'm envious that you can view the Marie Claire video when I can't... strangely enough I am able to view the Emporio Armani video. Yup, it's great to see her character reaffirmed once more... and by a ShiLiu international fan no lesss. Was at the mall earlier and very happy to see new ESPRIT posters of hers. More excuses to go the mall now... especially during the new year when H&M roll out their CNY campaign :P 

Not sure whether this has been shared before... Liu Wen is featured in Esprit's #ImPerfect campaign here:

http://www.esprit.com/imperfect/lookbook

@sj08_stv That's really troubling that fans would stalk out his home now. Really hope that they listen to appeals to let Siwon and his family have their privacy during this time. Even Keenie has voiced out on her Weibo:

謝謝你們的愛和支持,這幾天始源希望能好好和家人、朋友相聚,你們乖乖默默支持他吧!!![心][心][心]@崔始源
Thank you for your love and support. These few days Siwon hopes to be able to spend time with his family and friends. Please be good and support him quietly!!!

9bcbcbd7gw1ey1s2xrms6j218g0uanc9.jpg

Another Bugsy post by Siwon... but with a caption that is a lot more humorous (translated from mun+won's C-translations):

Just now I had a call with Eunhyuk. The moment he received the call, he immediately launched a barrage of protests, saying that he made collect calls from the army to me several times but I never picked up. Please do not miss my calls okay :) 

• Like 8

Can't believe I'm actually identifying with a French bulldog :tears:

Aww liddi cheer up! Yes we are sad but we will get many updates I think. I guess cuz we ELF have sent so many already I'm becoming used to it. We will get pictures and I'm sure he will write letters and they will be super cheesy! I do hope he gets stationed with Hae in Seoul once he finishes the initial training so they can support each other. What I will miss the most is his SNS updates. He is truly the funniest and always makes me laugh with his craziness XD 

Even though he and Changmin requested a quiet enlistment, meaning there will be no press event like Hyuk had; I still think we will get some pics. Many fans will still go not only for SIwon but Changmin is a pretty big name too. Also Teuk has said he will go to see him off so at least he will provide a pic I hope. Hae had a 'quiet' enlistment but there were tons of fans and although there were no press pics, we had tons of fan pics and even a short video. We shall see

• Like 7

I've been looking for the Section TV interview (especially when showing his desk space) for quite a while as well.  Some lovely members here have given us wonderful bits and pieces, but if anyone has seen a complete translated interview, it would very much appreciated if you could redirect us.  I feel this interview was quite telling of his fondness for Liu Wen :wub:.  Thank you all very much!

So few days left  :(

• Like 3

Keenie's farewell post to Siwon on Weibo:

入伍前最後一次見面,心情有點複雜……好好照顧自己,身體健康,不要生病,不要受傷,還要用功學習啊!期待兩年後一個更好的崔始原[心][心][心]
The last meeting before enlistment, a lot of mixed feelings... take good care of yourself, stay healthy, don't fall sick, don't get hurt, and study hard! Looking forward to an even better Choi Siwon in two years' time

9bcbcbd7gw1ey2nr3i3n0j20xc0ozgvz.jpg

• Like 7

His confused face is so cute haha! :P 

Thank you for sharing @Siwonest16. The translations according to mun+won's C-translations are as follows:

Caption:
The real TEN has appeared! Please give SMROOKIES Ten a lot of attention and love :)

Video:
Siwon: Wow.. you're really good looking. What is your name?
Boy: My name is TEN
Siwon: TEN? Pleased to meet you, I'm also TEN.

• Like 8

Siwon recorded You Look Delicious this afternoon, scheduled to air in December I think.

Cr: Tao Jing Ying Facebook & weibo

Jackson Tao received 8 hugs from oppa, waiting to kneel on the keyboard when I get home!

0060wjSvjw1ey3001g74qj30v81e8aip.jpg

0060wjSvjw1ey2zzwb686j30k00f0mzi.jpg

0060wjSvjw1ey2zzxo5lej30f00k0go1.jpg

He handwrote letters for all of his staff members. SM has also released an official statement this afternoon saying that they'll respect SW's wishes to enlist quietly on the 19th without any official sendoff in consideration for his fellow enlistees, their family members as well as the army.

Edited by blurfish
  • Like 5