|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Lol.. I am not sure if the video message to ELF from his last Saturday fan meeting was posted.. If anyone can find that link and know what to post it, please do.. In any case, it shows a rather 'sexy' ( subjective) Siwon under bed covers saying miss you, love you and good bye to ELF...... So the poem to ELF is still highly probable.

fan service as they called it 

im a big fan of siwon but please dont do it :crazy:

Wow, Siwon just said he is single in an fan interaction... when fans said they don't believe him, he asked how he can prove it...

I don't know what to say now.... I am in a state of shock.. I did not realize he just did it like that. 

Liddi - Please help 

005MuYsvgw1ewco78wy64j30ku112q8u.jpg

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 1

Wow, Siwon just said he is single in an fan interaction... when fans said they don't believe him, he asked how he can prove it...

I don't know what to say now.... I am in a state of shock.. I did not realize he just did it like that. 

Liddi - Please help 

Hmm. Well, what else could he have said? If he answered, no, I'm not single, or yes, I have a girlfriend, that would basically be confirming the relationship with Liu Wen which would shock me even more than him denying it. If they're adopting a wait-and-see attitude because I assume they won't be able to see each other for 2+ years, maybe they don't now consider themselves to be in a mutually exclusive relationship.

Anyway, this is purely speculation on my part, but I almost feel like if there's anything that's gone wrong, it must be from Liu Wen's side. Like she's cooled off of him, somehow. Like perhaps she set him a test and he failed to pass it. Like maybe he expected her to behave in a certain way and she wasn't having any of it.

And I remember Jorg Dietzel; he was in those photos with Siwon at that Audi event in France. It now seems even odder that he would be going around liking pictures of Liu Wen on random fan accounts if Siwon hadn't expressed to him that, hey, there's this girl I'm in a relationship with...

Oh, and that poem? I'm now more convinced than ever that it's meant for Liu Wen. Siwon is starting to sound like someone who's alone and pining for a woman who's non-responsive. 

• Like 3

Liddi - Please help 

Hmm. Well, what else could he have said? If he answered, no, I'm not single, or yes, I have a girlfriend, that would basically be confirming the relationship with Liu Wen which would shock me even more than him denying it. If they're adopting a wait-and-see attitude because I assume they won't be able to see each other for 2+ years, maybe they don't now consider themselves to be in a mutually exclusive relationship.

Anyway, this is purely speculation on my part, but I almost feel like if there's anything that's gone wrong, it must be from Liu Wen's side. Like she's cooled off of him, somehow. Like perhaps she set him a test and he failed to pass it. Like maybe he expected her to behave in a certain way and she wasn't having any of it.

And I remember Jorg Dietzel; he was in those photos with Siwon at that Audi event in France. It now seems even odder that he would be going around liking pictures of Liu Wen on random fan accounts if Siwon hadn't expressed to him that, hey, there's this girl I'm in a relationship with...

Oh, and that poem? I'm now more convinced than ever that it's meant for Liu Wen. Siwon's starting to sound like someone who's alone and pining for a woman who's non-responsive. 

That is a very logical way of looking at things, @allnaturalcrunchtime_Stv... I would have imagined he would choose not to answer the question and remain mum about it... but his answer was " I am single now, if there is a good girl, please appear in front of me soon...." 

All the recent IG posts (the poem, saying he misses someone's voice especially that night... girl in yellow dress) just don't add up... also the way the message is delivered... in a fan, web-based interaction... just seems so casual...    if I were him, I would have asked/waited for LW to say or allude to they are not a couple to respect her and protect him... the timing is so odd too... he is promoting his new drama and he is denying the relationship, he might make some ELFs happy, but  possibly alienate 16 fans in the process.... so I were him, even for me own drama, I would choose not to answer the question... as the questions were coming through the web... he does not need to answer all of them

So his denying now is not a really smart move... unless he is not thinking straight... or he is protecting LW to a degree (per some fans) and he does not care how he is viewed  

Even just yesterday, the producer/director of the TV station that produced "Let's fall in love" posted something on Weibo alluding to things were going well...

Or like you said, LW is cooling off and having second thoughts... 

• Like 1

Translation of the posts from 韩国me2day Weibo:

In view of Choi Siwon's enlistment in November, the She Was Pretty production team broadcast a Special LIVE-Choi Siwon piece. In the program, Siwon said, "I really miss everyone. I will be leaving the month after next to fulfil my national service duties. During this time, in order to better fulfil my tax obligations (?), I will temporarily halt my work obligations and take my leave of everyone." Siwon also asked everyone, "After discussing with the director, I decided to grow a beard. What do you think?"

When asked in the program whether he has a girlfriend, Siwon answered: "I am now single", "If there are any good girls, please quickly appear in front of me." When the response was of disbelief, Siwon stood up from the chair and said, "I've taken my jacket off for you to see. You should believe it", drawing laughter.

@Kculturefun I think there are several possible interpretations. He could be making preparations to protect Liu Wen by taking the heat off her during the two-year military enlistment, when he is unable to have a vocal presence on SNS or in the media. Or they could be currently in a stage of seeing how things work out during the separation, and whether they still feel the same for each other by the time he comes back. Or perhaps they did try but they have decided it did not work out over these past few months. 

Seeing their posts of late (her incessant 16-related posts, his introspective ones, and even more so the latest poem), I am still inclined to think that there are feelings between both of them. So, while it may not seem that way, I am inclined to subscribe to the first interpretation. I am reminded also of the memory scrapbook, when he quoted the lyrics to "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling - "So lately, I've been wondering/Who will be there to take my place/When I'm gone... And between the sand and stone/Could you make it on your own". This may be the start of his provision for her in his absence. That is just my opinion, and I may be wrong of course, but that's my take on it for now.

As I have said in the past, I do believe both of them are real... but if ever, one day, they do not end up together, I will continue to support them individually as two people who are very deserving of respect, success and happiness.

• Like 7

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv and @Kculturefun admittedly as a shipper I'm a bit disappointed even though I didn't expect SW to answer otherwise and I'm well aware of the fact that we could speculate but only the two of them know what really happened between them. 

Regardless how the ending in real life turns out to be, in the end of the day we enjoyed the show and had fun discussing and shipping. For me, I've grown to like SW and to love LW having seen them on the show and followed their news and activities after the show had ended. 

No one knows what the future brings. Let's hope they will end up together, some day ;) and if not, both of them will find their own happiness.

Weibo is truly a messy place right now. I'm curious to see how SW and LW will cope with the angry 16/LW fans. They are blaming SW for posting the poem yesterday, for giving hints about Shiliu so as to gain for exposure and fame in China. To be honest, LW had her fair shares of subtle and obvious hints of Shiliu on her SNS so why only SW got the hates, and I'm saying this as a fan of LW. 

As a shipper, I'm still holding a little hope. Who knows...nobody knows :)

• Like 4

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv and @Kculturefun admittedly as a shipper I'm a bit disappointed even though I didn't expect SW to answer otherwise and I'm well aware of the fact that we could speculate but only the two of them know what really happened between them. 

Regardless how the ending in real life turns out to be, in the end of the day we enjoyed the show and had fun discussing and shipping. For me, I've grown to like SW and to love LW having seen them on the show and followed their news and activities after the show had ended. 

No one knows what the future brings. Let's hope they will end up together, some day ;) and if not, both of them will find their own happiness.

Weibo is truly a messy place right now. I'm curious to see how SW and LW will cope with the angry 16/LW fans. They are blaming SW for posting the poem yesterday, for giving hints about Shiliu so as to gain for exposure and fame in China. To be honest, LW had her fair shares of subtle and obvious hints of Shiliu on her SNS so why only SW got the hates, and I'm saying this as a fan of LW. 

I agree, nobody really knows the truth but the two of them.  Liddi's explanation makes a lot of sense.  To me, it is just so sudden, timing is off... I totally agree with you, LW has her fair share in this... 16 fruits with her pancake, 16 oreo cookies... it just happened a bit over a week go..   For this to happen today, it is very odd...  it almost as if he is not thinking straight... he is doing more damage to himself

I am with you, I am a LW fan, but I often find myself defend SW. Let's see if LW will say anything...

• Like 3

Your friend Sung Min was brave than you. Sometimes you want everything but you will get nothing in the end.You say you still unique in the interview just now. That is good. Feel happy for Liu Wen. She deserves better love. You're a good man, but you want so much as an idol. Please do not express your love to any girl if you can not put her up in the first place. I guess you need your fans more than ever when you return from the army. So it is good that you make clear you are unique. Liu Wen should start looking for a real love. She was not young and do not have a lot of time to waste. Thank you anyway.You, your sister and n-407 has consumed Liuwen too long, enough, nothing else about Liuwen.....so many omg backlash to fan :vicx:

Guest liuwensiwon

I feel so sorry when saw some fans bashed him on his IG. Its unfair. They have own life. Actually we dont know what really happened between them. Now im waiting the reaction of her or him later. If they are in relationship, they feel hurt because a half to be bashed. 

I also think its a chance to see the fan's reactions.Anyway, im surely they will feel sad because their strong reaction. Haizzz

Tôi cảm thấy rất tiếc khi thấy một số người hâm mộ đánh đập anh ta trên IG của mình. Công bằng của nó. Họ có cuộc sống riêng. Trên thực tế chúng tôi không biết những gì thực sự xảy ra giữa họ. Bây giờ im chờ đợi phản ứng của cô ấy hoặc anh ta sau này. Nếu họ đang ở trong mối quan hệ, họ cảm thấy bị tổn thương vì một nửa được đánh đập. 

Tôi cũng nghĩ rằng cơ hội của mình để xem reactions.Anyway của fan hâm mộ, im chắc chắn họ sẽ cảm thấy buồn vì phản ứng mạnh mẽ của họ. Haizzz

you better know from the programs of China, once I think you are sincere to this little girl, but now, I can tell you is definitely a "good actor". Good luck.worry about them

These so-called 16 fans are exhibiting utterly immature behaviour, going around attacking him for this... just like how they bombarded her account that led to her blocking the comments. Who are they to dictate how he or she should behave, and since when do either of them owe anyone anything apart from themselves and their loved ones? It's exactly behaviour like these that would drive them to totally clam up about any state of their relationship, and his almost offhand statement is now proven to be utterly justified to keep such insanity from her when he cannot do so himself. As for the ELFs who are having a field day at the expense of 16 fans, and attacking Liu Wen, they are certainly proving themselves to be just as ridiculous.

I too am waiting to see how Liu Wen would respond to all this. Either way... I am now almost certain that if they are still together, we will definitely be getting no indication from them at all to that regard until such time when they are ready to announce it, thanks to the "fan"doms.

• Like 5

Basically, until we see either of them squiring someone else, nobody will know anything for sure, and I have a very strong feeling we won't see that happening. I could be wrong, of course, but revisit this post in two years' time and we'll see who's right.

And liddi makes a good point about him answering the question specifically to protect Liu Wen while he's gone. Yes, he could have avoided the question altogether, but that wouldn't have stopped the speculation and tittering which would've been ongoing for two years. All I can say is he must've decided that the benefit of protecting her outweighs the drawback and hate he'd be getting...

Looking at the most recent pics of Liu Wen at the Burberry show and the BoF party, she certainly looks like someone who couldn't be the least bothered that her supposed boyfriend has broken up with her. :lol:

• Like 4

I think all of the 16 fans who unlike this couple are not really 16 fans. Just because of his words, then everyone think that's real. Siwon is popular for telling jokes and giving hints. Who knows what happen? Just because of this, ELF fans 16 fans are all messed up and let the anti-fans to attack this two people. Why? Yes I'm totally agree with @ liddi that Siwon is protect LW while he's gone. That's a real man do. This is 16 fans forums, not anti - fans. So if you're not shipping them. Please move! Thanks ! 

• Like 3

Translation of the posts from 韩国me2day Weibo:

In view of Choi Siwon's enlistment in November, the She Was Pretty production team broadcast a Special LIVE-Choi Siwon piece. In the program, Siwon said, "I really miss everyone. I will be leaving the month after next to fulfil my national service duties. During this time, in order to better fulfil my tax obligations (?), I will temporarily halt my work obligations and take my leave of everyone." Siwon also asked everyone, "After discussing with the director, I decided to grow a beard. What do you think?"

When asked in the program whether he has a girlfriend, Siwon answered: "I am now single", "If there are any good girls, please quickly appear in front of me." When the response was of disbelief, Siwon stood up from the chair and said, "I've taken my jacket off for you to see. You should believe it", drawing laughter.

@Kculturefun I think there are several possible interpretations. He could be making preparations to protect Liu Wen by taking the heat off her during the two-year military enlistment, when he is unable to have a vocal presence on SNS or in the media. Or they could be currently in a stage of seeing how things work out during the separation, and whether they still feel the same for each other by the time he comes back. Or perhaps they did try but they have decided it did not work out over these past few months. 

Seeing their posts of late (her incessant 16-related posts, his introspective ones, and even more so the latest poem), I am still inclined to think that there are feelings between both of them. So, while it may not seem that way, I am inclined to subscribe to the first interpretation. I am reminded also of the memory scrapbook, when he quoted the lyrics to "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling - "So lately, I've been wondering/Who will be there to take my place/When I'm gone... And between the sand and stone/Could you make it on your own". This may be the start of his provision for her in his absence. That is just my opinion, and I may be wrong of course, but that's my take on it for now.

As I have said in the past, I do believe both of them are real... but if ever, one day, they do not end up together, I will continue to support them individually as two people who are very deserving of respect, success and happiness.

Liddi ,i can't agree with you more.Don't blame on any one.i still have a feeling that sw is a cosistent guy like he said in the show.If he likes someone or believes something.He can do things considered foolish or bad.To my mind,he know what he said will cause trouble but he still did it to protect lw.So-called fans have made things worse:tears:And i see them not like a couple broken up.

Edited by VIETtrue
  • Like 1

Everyone knows that Siwon is the king of jokes. He always making jokes for his fans. So I don't think there is a problem here. He knows what he is talking about. He is trying to protect our princess, LW. So what we need to do is protect this couple too. :) When he just answer he's single. He's childish smile just crack me up...haizzza....just one sentence jokes it makes so many people misunderstood him. Fighting 16 Family, 16 couple. Ai lao hu you....Muahzz

• Like 1