|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@moonee Here's a clumsy translation of Siwon's latest IG post from mun+won Weibo's c-translations (my apologies... am not good with poetic descriptions :P ):

迎春花开了,跟随迎春花开;      Winter jasmines are blooming, Follow the winter jasmines bloom;
杏花开了,跟随杏花开;             Apricot blossoms are blooming, Follow the apricot blossoms bloom;
下雨了,跟随下雨的思念。          The rain is falling, Follow the longing that comes with the falling rain.
想你。                                       Missing you.
想抓住你的手…                           I wish to hold on to your hand
所有,                                       Everything

都是你… (一首诗)                       is all about you. (A poem "Everything is all about you" (?) by poet Kim Yong Taek)

Is it raining in Seoul now, or where that mysterious "you" is, Mr Choi? :phew:

• Like 9

Hi, ladies .I have been a siilent reader for over three months and this is the first time have appeared  thank you all for unforgettable memoriest.Siwonest16,i have learned from one of LW'interviews,her watch was given by her father a long time ago and she has kept wearing it since then.I have no idea whether sw'intentionally or accidentally buy a similar one:)

@moonee Here's a clumsy translation of Siwon's latest IG post from mun+won Weibo's c-translations (my apologies... am not good with poetic descriptions :P ):

迎春花开了,跟随迎春花开;      Winter jasmines are blooming, Follow the winter jasmines bloom;
杏花开了,跟随杏花开;             Apricot blossoms are blooming, Follow the apricot blossoms bloom;
下雨了,跟随下雨的思念。          The rain is falling, Follow the longing that comes with the falling rain.

都是你… (一首诗)                       is all about you. (A poem "Everything is all about you" (?) by poet Kim Yong Taek)

Is it raining in Seoul now, or where that mysterious "you" 

Liddi.thanks for your hardwork.Obviously,mr choi is feeling love sick and can't help missing someone called "you"in a rainny day:wub:

Thanks Liddi for your hardwork.Obiviously,mr choi is feeling love sick and can't help missing someone called you in a rainny day:wub:

• Like 2

All this longing, how about propose and get it over with, :-)

• Like 2

Celebrities are a strange breed, aren't they? If that poem is really meant for her, what's the point in sharing it with the rest of the world? Why not keep it private between you and her? Well, if it's meant to be a veiled message to the shippers that the relationship is still going strong, I suppose we should be grateful since news is scarce these days.

I will say that the poem is certainly romantic in tone and is clearly intended for a special someone, so if they are a couple and Liu Wen didn't get the message, I'd be worried if I were her. :lol: And if it is meant for her, why type it in Korean? I guess that's where the "veiled" part comes in - Siwon may want to be upfront with Liu Wen or the fans, but he's got to hide and be coy about it at the same time. Tis the life of a Korean pop idol, I suppose.

Meanwhile, here's another promo shot for Burberry to make that guy pine even more for that gorgeous creature if he visits this thread ;):

nClEpZyy.jpg

allnaturalcrunchti

Sorry but i think you anti SW. You always crticizing no matter what he do. Maybe you worried about LW but we must be fair judge. I not sure their relationship, either. My English not good so i can just tell that

P/S Ở đây có bạn nào Việt Nam ko?

Edited by anbi

allnaturalcrunchti

Sorry but i think you anti SW. You always crticizing no matter what he do. Maybe you worried about LW but we must be fair judge. I not sure their relationship, either. My English not good so i can just tell that

Well, clearly your English is shitty if you think my previous post is anti-SW. I was opining that he's got to do what any Korean pop idol would have to.

One more post from you being critical of me and you're going on the ignore list although I don't think I'll miss much, frankly. You can even do the same.

Oh, and run this post through Google Translate if you've got a comprehension problem, which wouldn't surprise me.

allnaturalcrunchti

Thanks for ur advise but i don't need. I'm not only ur victim. You have no manners. Don't use "shitty" so easy if you is a man of education. Ah, i will listen ur words, i will ignore. Good night

A spade's a spade, and shitty is shitty. And I'm certainly not a "man" of education. Here's more "no manners" for you - Gawd, your use of the English language is bloody awful!

Good day to you, and good riddance!

Woooooo chill down people!!! Hi @anbi Vietnamese here! But so far I never saw any post that can be considered anti-SW especially from @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv , you probably misunderstood something? Since we love both SW and LW hehe Just give out the questions and we could make it clear for you :D 

Thanks @liddi for the translation of the poem :D I don't know if he just posted it randomly or for special someone, but it's just cute LOL she's been posting a lot of smiling picture lately and excuse my delusional mind, I kept spotting the bracelet (in the new Burberry promo picture and at the Burberry show) :sweatingbullets: 

And for anyone who thinks they have the same watches... hmm I doubt it cause watches look similar from far away unless you know the exact brands or models. But well, who knows? :lol:

• Like 2

People on weibo also asked if this poem was intended for LW, then why it was shared in Korean.  My 2 cents here:

1) The poem reflected his mindset at that point of time, so he shared it on IG... (He did not share on Weibo.).  I am not sure it was a super calculated move, 

2) A lot of times, it is very difficult to translate poems into a different language without losing the subtlety. I don't think his Chinese nor English is that great (no offense to him) to quickly translate a poem on the go

3) I doubt he is using IG as the primary tool to deliver messages to the intended receiver (although I do strongly believe, in this case, the person is LW, with the reference to rain, something started in the Spring time, etc) - it was probably a prompt for a conversation later on... 

4) He probably knows hard-working people like Mun+Won and Liddi will translate, in all seriousness, he knows that someone will translate...   Mun+Won has over 540+K followers including some of LW's team members (manager's husband, for example), she/he is fantastic in getting info. to the fans in a timely fashion

If the poem is intended for someone else, oh, $@#!&!!!! 

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 2

Guest meocon777

Ladies remember yesterday LW post a video clip on IG from the Burberry show ,above the glass window it raining and the song" Only You "is anyone listen to that song yet?LW focus on the last part of the song is need one more day ....and the touch of your hand, so today SW post the poem about rain and want holding hand too much reminiscent thing about 16 Couple ( delulu high mode alert)....:P

Interesting critiques of their latest activities on their social media networking websites. Personally though, I am not reading too much or critically analyzing their social media activity since they could be posting it for fun, be sharing something they really love at that moment (I know I post a bunch of quotes that I personally love..) or intended for someone as some of you guys have already mentioned.
----
And one of his recent IGs, he has thanked some of his international fan clubs for supporting him via the food trucks! :D

Anyways, I heard that at the Super Camp event, Super Junior showed another version of Magic (not sure if this is it):

And pardon me if this is a repeat but someone has subbed the introduction video of Siwon explaining his character (I think!):

• Like 2

Guest Tinkerjoy

It's bad over at Siwon's Weibo, so I am sure he won't post this type of poem over there to create another war between fans.

in any case, it sounded like it intended for LW and can be for ELF or his SUJU members, and it can be lifted from his drama script. one thing for sure,  he knows that fans will react to the content, and will think what they want to.. In fact, LW does that too with her non work related pictures 

Whatever their  intention will be, we will never know.. So let's enjoy the delulu while it lasts as the music will stop when he enlist ( understand they can't use cellphone) 

Edited by Tinkerjoy

It's bad over at Siwon's Weibo, so I am sure he won't post this type of poem over there to create another war between fans.

in any case, it sounded like it intended for LW and can be for ELF or his SUJU members, and it can be lifted from his drama script. one thing for sure,  he knows that fans will react to the content, and will think what they want to.. In fact, LW does that too with her non work related pictures 

Whatever their  intention will be, we will never know.. So let's enjoy the delulu while it lasts as the music will stop when he enlist ( understand they can't use cellphone) 

Apparently they have more freedom than we initially think, below is a video on Mun+Won site.  

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:993115290abaf814e0c46fef9bf1bc6f

Seems like they can use cell phones... as least some private chats... understand the enlisted celebrities wouldn't want to blast social media with their updates for apparent reasons. 

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 3

But so far I never saw any post that can be considered anti-SW especially from @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv , you probably misunderstood something? Since we love both SW and LW hehe Just give out the questions and we could make it clear for you :D 

That's nice of you to say so, but I've made it clear before that I'm far from being his biggest fan. :lol: ;) Even so, the post which set that idiot off isn't the least bit anti-SW, and it irritates me when people proclaim their English isn't so hot and then go on to misinterpret stuff and take offence based on that. Abraham Lincoln's words are certainly applicable to that idiot: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

And even as skeptical as I've become, I highly doubt this poem was posted at random; it's thoroughly romantic and is meant for someone. With the references to rain and holding hands, Siwon knows exactly the effect it'll have, so it's reasonable to conclude that he might've meant it for Liu Wen. That the poem is intended for ELFs or SUJU is just EWW! and very improbable, IMO. Kculturefun's explanation of why it's in Korean makes perfect sense to me. As for those fools who've started a war on Siwon's Weibo, way to go in embarrassing yourselves! This'll only get him to clam up even more, but maybe that's what they want as every time they're reminded the romance might be a reality, they'd want to commit mass suicide.

Oh, and "Only You" at the Burberry show being meant for Siwon? That's just plain delulu, IMO. Liu Wen posted an excerpt from a rendition of Passenger's "Let Her Go" while she was doing the show - should we have taken that to mean she wanted Siwon to stop pursuing her and leave her the hell alone?

Guest diorucci

Here's another translation of the poem: 

If forsythia flower blooms, it is as forsythia flower blooms
If apricot flower blooms, it is as apricot flower blooms
If it rains, I miss you as the falling rain
I miss you
I want to hold hands with you
It is all you. (It is all you. Poet Kim Yongtaek-nim )

Translated at sup3rjunior.com by: reneee

I think the last half of the poem should be taken with simplicity as the first two lines (if flowers bloom, they bloom; nothing more or less). So basically the poem is solely about missing everything or all of someone. Very heartfelt, romantic, and intimate.

Translation of Liu Wen's VOGUEMINI article here (photos cr. Vogue China). Apologies for clumsy translations, especially the fashion terms :sweatingbullets:

Celebrity: Liu Wen's London Fashion Diary
Liu Wen 09/22

1442912687_F6bVFS.jpg

19 Sep, 5AM New York time, I rushed to Kennedy airport, heading to London to watch a British fashion show (literal translation: film?) (I won't tell you [which one] yet). Come to think of it, I am a little excited. It's been a long time since I've been to London, so my yearning and expectations have me particularly exhilarated!

The plane took off on time, and I fell asleep, only to wake up and see everyone carrying their luggage and alighting from the plane. It was only 30 seconds later that I realised that I was still in New York. Half an hour after that, I then learnt there were some issues with our plane. The journey to watch the show suddenly became a little scary and stressful.

Fortunately, we switched flights and finally arrived in London. The thought of my favourite Tate Modern art gallery and delicious English afternoon tea had me eager to kickstart a vibrant London trip!

1442915059_3FErDO.jpg

Early Sunday morning in London, with few people on the street. The mist is slowly dispersing. Truly rejoice that I managed to catch this beautiful English show.

1442915296_arjfzi.jpg

Look at the blooming flowers in the wind. How can anyone say the fragrance of spring flowers do not exist in the fall?

1442916222_gBF7oG.jpg1442916282_i6aYW8.jpg

London is indeed a city steeped in art. One cannot help but stop and admire the meticulously realistic graffiti on street walls everywhere, or even take a photo!

1442916323_vCMXCM.jpg

Open the windows in place of beauty sleep. The early morning fog is filled with the breath of nature. It's been a while since I've experienced such atmosphere.

1442916343_sHCqQ1.jpg

January this year, I was invited to attend the Burberry's Fall/Winter men's show. How will the new season's women's fashion be during this September's London Fashion Week?
An exclusive exposé of today's fittings. Can you guess which show I am attending?

1442916735_mj57Gq.jpg
That's right. It is the Burberry Prorsum show everyone has been waiting for!

1442916790_hDbH8N.jpg
Burberry is a classic English show, like 007 James Bond. There is a very rich London feel at its core, with a deceptively simple casual look. In my case, my very first 4 major fashion shows started here, so I have always had a special affinity towards it, like meeting up with old friends. There is always an expectation to see what surprise will be revealed.

1442917203_4hHQSE.jpg
As a model, being on a runway, and watching a show are two totally different feelings. Doing a show requires you to properly interpret the concept the designer has in mind for the new season. Watching a show is just as difficult. The choice of outfits for the event requires you to take in consideration how to use the outfit to display the brand's unique charm.

• Like 5

Guest Tinkerjoy

Lol.. I am not sure if the video message to ELF from his last Saturday fan meeting was posted.. If anyone can find that link and know what to post it, please do.. In any case, it shows a rather 'sexy' ( subjective) Siwon under bed covers saying miss you, love you and good bye to ELF...... So the poem to ELF is still highly probable.

fan service as they called it 

Edited by Tinkerjoy