|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

i dont think she's someone who leetuk (super junior's leader) mentioned in radio star..."siwon ideal type is tall girl with those sharp facial expression"

I think she does fit his ideal type, but I do think Leeteuk was referring to Liu Wen in Radio Star. Its just Siwon does odd things like posting that instagram on Stellla's bday and telling the reporter to invite Liu Wen to watch To the Fore, which makes people question him. And then he does things like to make you think he and Liu Wen are together, eg. posting black and white pics after she posted them on weibo/instagram and posting 16 weibo posts in one day (on Aug 9). He is just a very confusing person.

Actually, come to think of it, it could be directed at stella saying people change,meaning her changing and thats why they ended? Just my guess.

You may be right.

hahahah he is...so true...

Edited by siwonie407

Guest krystal_

No offense but Can we stop discussing about his ex here? I've done that before and i felt regret right after i posted about that topic because i think it will be a bit annoy shipper mood. This is a place dedicated to the couple so it should show support and love for them both and individually. SW and LW current and future work and love are more important than those in the past . 

Um, how come no one said anything about Stella or Nana or Lady/Guy XYZ when Siwon first posted that? Why only now? Everyone thought he was referring to Liu Wen with that Nicholas Sparks quote; remember, he was in Paris just days after Guam and that filmed EXR interview in which he practically admitted Liu Wen was his girlfriend. He's certainly quite a flip-flopper if only a short while after all that he's posting something that's meant for his ex or someone other than Liu Wen.

Or you know, maybe, just maybe, he captioned that picture thusly because he was standing in front of the most popular monument for lovers and that quote isn't directed at anyone in particular. Revolutionary thought, I know.

And Siwon isn't necessarily a confusing person; neither is Liu Wen. They're only confusing to those who are deluded enough to think they're making fans play Ring Around the Rosie with every post they make on social media.

• Like 4

It's obviously tough to be either SW's past, current, or future GF. It's true that any woman who chooses to be with him has a lot to tolerate with. For whatever reason SW and his ex broke up, it was none of our business and it has nothing to do with this ship. Aparently their relationship has ended a long time ago, can I suggest we let the matter rest and leave her alone? I would be very annoyed if I was her being dragged into whatever mess people perceive exists. 

With regards to the rumour with Nana, I hope we could drop this topic too. She's still a junior people. It is not so nice to even discuss about it. 

• Like 6

It is true that we should not be digging to much into their posts but let's admit that we (who are human just like the both of them) post things based on how we feel, how we view things, and what is significant to us. So to entirely discard the fact that they were referring to each other on some of their posts is unfathomable. Note that when Siwon was being irrational about liu wen's unwillingness to go all out during the first episodes, his posts on his insta talk about "having regrets" "doing things now than later" etc

The best measure on how to trace relationships esp with the kind of person like Siwon (who is rather unpredictable and confusing) is to check on their family members/friends/co-workers accounts. Basing on that alone, Liu Wen is the only person who can be linked to Siwon romantically at the moment. 

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 4

Is there really a point to dragging out either Stella or Ouyang Nana or any other woman's names whom he knows who happens to share the same birthday on a day when he decides to post a quote about love? To buy into such allegations is to actually believe he is either a two-timer or a pedophile... both of which are slanderous and unless there is irrefutable proof, gross character assassination. Assuming you believe it to be true, then I would really question why you would still be here and ship her with someone like him? If there is a determination to rehash all these old posts, why not instead, as someone mentioned earlier, recall fan photos of him at the airport on a personal family vacation during that same timeframe, where he is seen wearing the Piaget ring? What does that tell us instead, rather than a chance post on a particular day?

It is times like these that I am truly truly glad that they are both keeping pretty quiet with their posts these days. It appears that they can't post something and not be scrutinised or lambasted for it, either way.

• Like 8

Thanks for the headsup @siwonie407. Let's hope she has no more cause to have to block it again. Guess she is still not welcoming unsolicited advice, good for her.

Her Weibo caption says:

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一[微风]
My favourite film prop, no breeze (?) 

And it's a photo of her on a bicycle. Since we are scrutinising every meaning, what could this actually mean? :P  If I were to be delulu, and in the vein of super analysing the post, I am gonna say "bicycle? Emoticon of 微风? [风 (wind) being part of the Chinese title for To The Fore 破风]". Everything which harks back to someone. If I decide to be happily delulu of course... which I will choose to be :P 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 5

Thanks for the headsup @siwonie407. Let's hope she has no more cause to have to block it again.

Her Weibo caption says:

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一[微风]

And it's a photo of her on a bicycle. Since we are scrutinising every meaning, what could this actually mean? :P  If I were to be delulu, and in the vein of super analysing the post, I am gonna say "bicycle? Emoticon of 微风? [风 (wind) being part of the Chinese title for To The Fore 破风]". Everything which harks back to someone. If I decide to be happily delulu of course... which I will choose to be :P 

sorry..but she still block her comment..i try to comment there but can not lol

from the view is she's in hongkong?

• Like 1

sorry..but she still block her comment..i try to comment there but can not lol

from the view is she's in hongkong?

Yes, I noticed it was blocked after :P And I don't know the view well enough to know which part of Asia it is. My delulu self would love it to be Seoul... but I think it's probably Hong Kong ;) 

• Like 1

It is true that we should not be digging to much into their posts but let's admit that we (who are human just like the both of them) post things based on how we feel, how we view things, and what is significant to us. So to entirely discard the fact that they were referring to each other on some of their posts is unfathomable. Note that when Siwon was being irrational about liu wen's unwillingness to go all out during the first episodes, his posts on his insta talk about "having regrets" "doing things now than later" etc

The best measure on how to trace relationships esp with the kind of person like Siwon (who is rather unpredictable and confusing) is to check on their family members/friends/co-workers accounts. Basing on that alone, Liu Wen is the only person who can be linked to Siwon romantically at the moment. 

When it's clear that they're referring to one another on social media, then it's logical for us to draw that conclusion as well. Numerous people take it way too far, however, and imagine all kinds of disturbing scenarios based on what is patently innocuous.

And why do people insist that Siwon is unpredictable and confusing? He'd only come off that way if he's intentionally trying to mislead his fans on social media. I'm not a fan so I don't know; has he actually said he does things like that and gets a kick out of doing so?

• Like 1

Guest krystal_

Thanks for the headsup @siwonie407. Let's hope she has no more cause to have to block it again. Guess she is still not welcoming unsolicited advice, good for her.

Her Weibo caption says:

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一[微风]

Bike and wind!! ;):wub: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

How many photos has she posed together with a bike? :P

When it's clear that they're referring to one another on social media, then it's logical for us to draw that conclusion as well. Numerous people take it way too far, however, and imagine all kinds of disturbing scenarios based on what is patently innocuous.

And why do people insist that Siwon is unpredictable and confusing? He'd only come off that way if he's intentionally trying to mislead his fans on social media. I'm not a fan so I don't know; has he actually said he does things like that and gets a kick out of doing so?

I respect how you view things and acknowledge that not unless they say so and tag one another on their post will we truly know that they are referring to one another. It's just my take since nothing is absolute in prepositions. Thus we can't totally discard that fact that some of their posts are related to each other. I say fact because one can point out posts of them referring to each other even without them being tagged.

However that statement "unpredictable and confusing" is based from a lot of people and fans' insights about him which was discussed previously. I don't mean it to be negative. It's just how people perceive of him and that can be a good thing. :)

I respect how you view things and acknowledge that not unless they say so and tag one another on their post will we truly know that they are referring to one another. It's just my take since nothing is absolute in prepositions. Thus we can't totally discard that fact that some of their posts are related to each other. I say fact because one can point out posts of them referring to each other even without them being tagged.

However that statement "unpredictable and confusing" is based from a lot of people and fans' insights about him which was discussed previously. I don't mean it to be negative. It's just how people perceive of him and that can be a good thing. :)

Oh, I definitely don't think they have to tag one another for their posts to refer to each other or the relationship. They're never going to be doing that any more, anyway, as the tagging will get fans foaming at the mouth. Take the picture of Liu Wen picking pomegranates, for example; that's a clear reference to the relationship (whether real or imaginary) which any reasonable person would draw. Unreasonable is concluding that Siwon fancies a 15-year-old based on an innocuous post; I wonder if people even realize the gravity of what they're accusing him of?

• Like 3

Her Weibo caption says:

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一[微风]

Looks like quite a professional bike!

Unreasonable is concluding that Siwon fancies a 15-year-old based on an innocuous post; I wonder if people even realize the gravity of what they're accusing him of?

That's the worst conclusion I have ever read about him too and I agree with you 100% with this that it's totally unreasonable.

• Like 1

Guest ksyting

Her Weibo caption says:

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一[微风]

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一

"My favourite film prop" is accurate, but the wording in chinese 是重要! (aka, "is important" in Siwon's speak)

The filming/shooting (拍片) prop (道具) that I love the most (最爱), not amongst (aka, there is no other - 没有之一). Haha, it's hard to translate it accurately

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一

"My favourite film prop" is accurate, but the wording in chinese 是重要! (aka, "is important" in Siwon's speak)

The filming/shooting (拍片) prop (道具) that I love the most (最爱), not amongst (aka, there is no other - 没有之一). Haha, it's hard to translate it accurately

Ahh. you're right. The 2nd part looked strange when I translated... now it makes more sense. Thanks for pointing it out.

Then one must wonder what her favourite film prop is? Hmm... ;) Either way, it is happy signs for WonWen, however we interpret it :P 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 4