|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@mywebfoot  Honestly, the shower is no place for budgie smugglers :rolleyes: 

Hahaha ... the urban dictionary definition effectively equates the terminology with Song Seung Hun. :lol:  SSH can be a synonym of MHT :P 

Siwon's towel looks rather big for a hand towel though. Well, we know who has access to his chocs   :phew:

Thanks, @twistbow, for Donghae's enlistment info. That means there is also a possibility then that Siwon might follow suit, and serve in active duty rather than be conscripted as a policeman. Actually sounds like a high probability for him too. Especially if Eunhyuk goes the same route.

@bambam13  I think given the kind of circles Liu Wen runs in, there might not have been an opportunity yet for questions on her personal relationships to be raised, after the show concluded. Hopefully, this charity show you mentioned will be that opening we hope for. It's less focused on a particular designer or collection, and may have more leeway for her to mention something seeing that they both have a passion to help others.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 1

Thanks,@twistbow, for Donghae's enlistment info. That means there is also a possibility then that Siwon might follow suit, and serve in active duty rather than be conscripted as a policeman. Actually sounds like a high probability for him too. Especially if Eunhyuk goes the same route.

You're welcome :P
I think Siwon is set since he already got his enlistment date unless he plans to move it a bit later or unless he changes his mind.

• Like 1

@twistbow  Set as in he's enlisting definitely on that date? Or set as in he'll be serving with the police force? Is it possible for the Ministry to change that just prior to enlistment?

I think he's confirmed to set on that date and to serve with the police force. I'm not sure but I think for Donghae's enlistment, it wasn't completely confirmed but we'll see in the later months/weeks if anything should change. And maybe @mywebfoot can fill both of us in :D

@twistbow  Set as in he's enlisting definitely on that date? Or set as in he'll be serving with the police force? Is it possible for the Ministry to change that just prior to enlistment?

I think he's confirmed to set on that date and to serve with the police force. I'm not sure but I think for Donghae's enlistment, it wasn't completely confirmed but we'll see in the later months/weeks if anything should change. And maybe @mywebfoot can fill both of us in :D

Thanks for clarifying. I do wonder. Well, we'll know at some point. Cos I thought it was mentioned that serving in the police would be viewed as less favourable, in the sense that it is perceived to be a cushy kind of duty. And with the recent bruhaha about celebrities being given the soft treatment in military service, and if his other brothers will serve in active soldier duty, I wondered if he might do the same. Not that I wouldn't prefer the police force though. I did think he might do well in the marines but then, very few choose to sign up for that.

EDIT: @twistbow  This is the kind of song Siwon likes ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LozEADhh8uc  (and it has the marine I like :P )

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 1

Guest mywebfoot

Thanks for clarifying. I do wonder. Well, we'll know at some point. Cos I thought it was mentioned that serving in the police would be viewed as less favourable, in the sense that it is perceived to be a cushy kind of duty. And with the recent bruhaha about celebrities being given the soft treatment in military service, and if his other brothers will serve in active soldier duty, I wondered if he might do the same. Not that I wouldn't prefer the police force though. I did think he might do well in the marines but then, very few choose to sign up for that.

@twistbow @silvergrey I don't think DH's enlistment date is out yet. I am not certain if getting an enlistment date = getting the posting, but it seems to me that if they pass the test, it's highly likely the administration won't let that go to waste and will put them into the police. 

I am also uncertain if the police = seen as cushy. Lee Je Hoon was in the police around the time of the blow up about celeb soldiers and I don't remember any issues coming up with his posting. As far as I know, the issue was with the extra privileges (hp, holidays, being out of camp) accorded to celeb soldiers, not with the postings themselves. 

Anyone knows if Siwon is serving 24 or 21 months? I know Teukie chose to do active duty because it was the shorter 21 month stint, but I am not certain also if police = non-active. 

Sorry guys, that's all I know too. 

Re: THT - "budgie smuggling"? >.< ROFL. Not going to go there. I might be accused of being so grey I've turned black. NEXT!

EDIT: Just saw this article confirming SiWon and Dong Hae will go to the police

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/13/sm-clarifies-on-report-of-super-junior-donghaes-military-enlistment-in-october/

Edited by mywebfoot

Siwon seems to be pretty positive these days... reposting this picture of the sun from NASA with the message "A new day". Glad to see him more upbeat, after the very obvious mental and physical exhaustion over the past week. Gah! my mistake. That was mun+won's post. Sorry :P Meanwhile, she continues to block her Weibo comments... guess the 玻璃心 highstrung Weibo posters do not have the green light yet.

Edited by liddi
wrongly attributed post to Siwon... too much pomegranate juice @@
  • Like 3

Oh OK, thanks for the additional info, @mywebfoot. I thought I read that info on police duty on this thread. Whatever or wherever he serves, I reckon it'll be fine. Just as long as he's serving whole-heartedly and is seen to be.

You don't want to investigate budgies, mywebfoot? Isn't ornithology the next subject fans need to research for this couple? :P

New day, new beginnings, another god-given opportunity, @liddi ;)  Good on her! I'm sure there is nothing LW needs to hear from the baying crowd that could enrich her life.

Ahahahahaha .... it's still a new day, new beginning, regardless, liddi :P (too much pomegranate juice? over-sharpens the eyesight or heightens one's imagination? :lol:)

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 1

Guest mywebfoot

You're just determined to lead me down the path of greyness, @silvergrey. *sticking fingers in ears lalalalalalala*

LOL @liddi and her pomegranate edits. 

Is that a close up picture of a star that she posted?

Anyway, checking out. Have a nice Friday everyone. Weekend's here!

Edited by mywebfoot

@silvergrey Nope.. not his post. mun+won's... so sorry for the confusion. I tell you, the pomegranate juice is potent, that I would start hallucinating :P Still, I certainly hope he is recovered from the exhaustion of the past week. I see upset WonWen shippers ranting on his Instagram, accusing him of cheating them. Seriously? The only person who has any right to feel upset, if there is any reason to do so, would be Liu Wen, and no one else. 

• Like 4

Ahahahahaha .... @liddi  Those two sentences read quickly together is making my head spin "pomegranate juice is potent .... hope he is recovered from exhaustion ..." :w00t: :lol:

@mywebfoot  Didn't the fruit salad originate from you? :P

@twistbow  SSK has a very soothing voice. But I can only listen to so much at a go because then there is a chance I can get a little maudlin like Siwon :D

EDIT: WonWen shippers accusing him of cheating them?! They definitely drank pomegranate juice mixed with something else potently hallucinogenic.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

Guest mywebfoot

Ahahahahaha .... @liddi  Those two sentences read quickly together is making my head spin "pomegranate juice is potent .... hope he is recovered from exhaustion ..." :w00t: :lol:

@mywebfoot  Didn't the fruit salad originate from you? :P

@twistbow  SSK has a very soothing voice. But I can only listen to so much at a go because then there is a chance I can get a little maudlin like Siwon :D

OK ok, one last post. 

Yes, yes, I have to take the blame for fruit salad. But @liddi is the one who is taking the path to true greyness at the moment, liberally lubricated with her potent pomegranate juice. Yes, watch me gracefully deflect blame. :P

And... another one bites the dust

.http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/12/breaking-girls-generation-yoona-and-lee-seung-gi-have-broken-up/

Sigh. Reasons - too busy, too far apart, and they never said it, but being constantly hounded by press, I am certain. Sound familiar?

@silvergrey @mywebfoot Waitaminute... I only offered that pretty pomegranate concoction because both of you were exalting the virtues of pomegranate for total amour :phew: Isn't the fruit supposed to be filled with nutrients and goodness? Certainly should chase away any exhaustion :P

Thanks to @mywebfoot's fruit salad, SuJu's Cooking Cooking performance in SS4 (?) remains my girl's favourite to date....despite all the greens she is not partial to :P 

And yeah... LSG and YoonA's breakup was a cold reminder, what too much public scrutiny would do to a relationship. Perhaps it's just as well couples only announce just before they get married, which seems to be the norm these days.

• Like 4

@mywebfoot  @liddi  I could  walk into a fruiterer with a straight face in the past but no more, thanks to your eye-opening 'education' on the potency of pomegranates and fruit salad.  :P

There is wisdom in that ... announcement made just before dropping the wedding on folks. Though I find it rather puzzling why weddings are often accompanied by pregnancies already under way. Is that to avoid the burden of over scrutiny as well? Cos it seems to happen with fair regularity, esp. in the K-ent industry.

• Like 1

@silvergrey: I agree. He has a very soothing voice- I tend to prefer guys who sing ballads or has a soothing voice :D
on a sidenote, I was surprised to hear that Yoona and her bf has broken up since Yoona is one of my favourite members from snsd. But I think this may be a careful measure as maybe Lee Seung Gi didn't want Yoona to wait 2 years and that there may be a slight possibility of their feelings changing after he comes back. I really don't know but for me, I think it's reasonable as long as both parties agree to it and that they ended it on a good term. >.<

• Like 2

I am not familiar with KPop scene but I happened to come across the news on Yoona's breakup yesterday. The comments following the breakup news were that statistically many Korean celeb couples dropped the breakup bomb just before the guy headed off to the army. Sounds familiar much?

Perhaps that's a sign that we might not hear neither confirmation nor denial anytime in the foreseeable future?

But Lee Seunggi is not up for Mandatory enlistment yet. Here is one couple who managed to maintain their relationship in spite of the distance and still going strong.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/t-aras-soyeon-and-oh-jong-hyuk-revealed-to-have-been-dating-for-the-past-3-years

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/03/soyeon-and-oh-jong-hyuk-still-dating.html?m=1

• Like 2