|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@silvergrey So he's now leaving a trail of breadcrumbs? "My mother asked me to go home for dinner", "Let's fall in love"... finding subtle ways to get around the gag order :P And I missed the La Perla excitement last night. Wonder if that was intentional on the organisers' part... can I just be delulu and consider it an apologetic gesture of sorts to him for the enforced gag order... by ensuring his cycling route had full view of her glorious sight? No wonder he was grinning so happily ;) 

• Like 4

@silvergrey So he's now leaving a trail of breadcrumbs? "My mother asked me to go home for dinner", "Let's fall in love"... finding subtle ways to get around the gag order :P And I missed the La Perla excitement last night. Wonder if that was intentional on the organisers' part... can I just be delulu and consider it a apologetic gesture of sorts to him for the enforced gag order... by ensuring his cycling route had full view of her glorious sight? No wonder he was grinning so happily ;) 

@liddi  He must've been reading Hansel & Gretel ;) He's a smart one, this boy. So very creative and savvy.

They had better be apologetic. Causing us fans all sorts of anxieties and disappointments. Or, another way to look at it is "you can run but you can't hide. I'm watching you!" :P 

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

What happen to Liu Wen Weibo??   She didn't post any picture of herself in her Weibo account since July 27, 2015 until today.  She only reposted of the magazine she appeared in there and all her posts only scenery one.  Instagram is where she posted all her pictures with herself in there.   

With Siwon answered in the recent video, he could used that to said I don't have a girlfriend either too, because he omitted the word ""boyfriend"" when he answered his part, so let the fans imagine or interpret by themselves.  Very smart guy.

Edited by bibidep

What happen to Liu Wen Weibo??   She didn't post any picture of herself in her Weibo account since July 27, 2015 until today.  She only reposted of the magazine she appeared in there and all her posts only scenery one.  Instagram is where she posted all her pictures with herself in there.   

With Siwon answered in the recent video, he could used that to said I don't have a girlfriend either too, because he omitted the word ""boyfriend"" when he answered his part, so let the fans imagine or interpret by themselves.  Very smart guy.

Maybe, it's because she feels that she connects best with her supporters on Instagram than weibo and Twitter. I also read that Liu Wen treats her IG as a fashion/style diary or something.

And I agree, Siwon is a smart guy!

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Very smart guy.

Maybe, it's because she feels that she connects best with her supporters on Instagram than weibo and Twitter. I also read that Liu Wen treats her IG as a fashion/style diary or something.

I don't think that was a reason she didn't post.   I believe Weibo is her most fans that support her.   This is her most longest time she didn't post any of herself picture in the Weibo.  11 days so far.

Guest mywebfoot

Very glad to see Liu Wen spending this time to rest and recuperate. She has suddenly ramped up her SNS updates, even when on private time. I thought it was mentioned previously that when she's on holidays she doesn't update much online. It sure seems like she's keeping someone updated on what she is up to each day. :phew:

@juzagurl  I will be waiting~ ..... for updates on traffic violations :P 

Thanks for all the SNS post sharings, everyone. It's great to know that some of us here were able to support Siwon at his events in HK (you lucky duck, @foxydavis86!) ... and Singapore (@mywebfoot, @siwonie407)?

I'm just trying to figure out how to get a traffic violation without a car. Next time I visit Seoul I have to maybe go pay someone to have a traffic violation for me. Or borrow someone's car. Or step in front of traffic. Does that one count as traffic violation? 

I should have just skipped work and gone to meet (kidnap) him at the presscon. :P

Very smart guy.

I don't think that was a reason she didn't post.   I believe Weibo is her most fans that support her.   This is her most longest time she didn't post any of herself picture in the Weibo.  11 days so far.

Maybe, I really don't know though.

@twistbow @bibidep I don't see any reason why she should have to post photos of herself. She is currently on vacation, enjoying the beautiful scenery and, from what we hear, is spending quality time with her parents this time round (at least 7 days in Chengdu already). The photos of the scenery is a reflection of her mood... idyllic and happy, which she shares the most on Weibo. So I really can't see any problem with it. Rather, I am really happy for her that she finally gets to relax and just have some me time with her family. They don't see her often enough as it is... 

@mywebfoot Waitaminute! You mean after all the extensive plotting with crustaceans and whatnots, you didn't go??? Aishhhhhh! There goes all our BTS reveals :tears:

Edited by liddi
  • Like 3

I'm just trying to figure out how to get a traffic violation without a car. Next time I visit Seoul I have to maybe go pay someone to have a traffic violation for me. Or borrow someone's car. Or step in front of traffic. Does that one count as traffic violation? 

I should have just skipped work and gone to meet (kidnap) him at the presscon. :P

Jaywalking :P

You have good work ethic, @mywebfoot. Like ShiLiu couple. Keep it up! ;) 

• Like 2

@liddi: I agree with you that she doesn't need to post photos of herself on her social media websites. 

@kculturefun_stv: every social media website out there has commenters who would post malicious harmful comments, not just on Weibo. And depending on how bad  and how serious it gets, there are some celebrities that do threaten legal action for these comments as well.

• Like 2

Guest mywebfoot

Thank you @silvergrey. See @liddi this is what friends do for other friends. Support excessively good work ethic. Unlike you, encouraging me to break a dozen laws and go kidnap a (soon to be) POLICEMAN, all in the name of pomegranate hunting. 

*hides crab behind back*

*walks away whistling*

>.<

Anyway, just caught up with all the clips of Siwon on his promo tour. Wow, it's kinda amazing that that crazy schedule doesn't show on his face at all. he looks happy and chirpy. I love his utter shock at being asked if he'd bring Liu Wen to Kending (sp?). It's like he was busy concentrating on work mode, and then suddenly he was caught off guard. He might even have answered if he didn't have so much practise keeping his lovelife shield up? He looked like he was going to say - you know about LiuWen? - before he started laughing at the tricky question. 

And then now, the big tease is just bringing it up willy nilly, dancing his little dance around the media restrictions without actually saying anything. I kinda like it. It's frustrating, but cute at the same time. :D

Guest bibidep

If the reason because of her vacation she didn't need to post the picture of herself, then why did she post in her Instagram??  Really is a mistery, the answer may come out later, wait and see.

@mywebfoot I can't support you when I was even ready to sacrifice my oft-abused F5 button, in wait for your BTS reveals. To think you were so close... and he was all ready to speak privately about Liu Wen in Singapore. Throw in your crustacean dish and mushrooms, and the man would have revealed all the details with you, instead of us having to contend with breadcrumbs. You... you! :tears::angry: Besides... kidnapping is such a subjective term... I would have worded it as... an extended meal over at your parlour :phew:

His breadcrumbs do give cause for spazziness, which is awesome considering the constraints he is under. Keeping eyes and ears peeled for hopefully even larger pieces of crumbs in the next few locations. Seems that his crumbs are most prominent when he's interacting with fans... rather than the media. Perhaps it's because organisers are all ready to pounce during media interviews, but have less control with fans. Either way, keep up the good work!

• Like 3

Guest LWangel

If the reason because of her vacation she didn't need to post the picture of herself, then why did she post in her Instagram??  Really is a mistery, the answer may come out later, wait and see.

Why do you said the answer may come out later?

Why do you said the answer may come out later?

Ignore the babbling. Here's a newsflash: Liu Wen and Siwon do not live by these strange rules certain people have imposed on them whereby everything they post on social media is intended to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate. Most times, they just take a snap, upload it, and proceed with their scheduled activities while the PR machines run themselves.

:tears: now,until the present time I don't understand lw and sw their feeling for each other,pls

They're boyfriend and girlfriend, are taking the relationship slowly, and feel no need to publicize the romance any further since us folks got to see the whole damn thing played out publicly already. That's it in a nutshell, really.

• Like 9