|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@liddi can you please translate this newspaper article if it's relevant. I see Liu Wen's name being mentioned down the bottom...

Because of "To The Fore", Choi Siwon became good friends with Eddie Peng. Choi Siwon revealed his first impression of Eddie: "Very handsome, very hardworking. In that moment, I felt that we would become good friends, and good competitors."

He willingly discussed about Eddie Peng, but refused to answer questions about rumoured girlfriend Liu Wen.

Choi Siwon and famed Chinese model Liu Wen collaborated together on "Let Us Fall In Love" and are rumoured to have gone from reel to real. When asked if he would consider acting in a movie with her, he responded ,"It all depends on the director's arrangement."

The reporter from this newspaper directly asked him, "Is your current love life sweet?" He awkwardly laughed and answered, "Today let us talk about 'To The Fore'. I can tell you about this privately." However, after the interview ended, reporters were immediately asked to leave the room. What happened to the promised "private interview"?

Howver, as for another sensitive topic - enlistment, Choi Siwon very openly replied. Some reporters asked if he would enlist after shooting the drama "She was Pretty." The staff immediately jumped up to block the question, but Choi Siwon said, "It's okay.", then admitted that he would enlist after the drama, and said, "It's fine. This is something I must do!"

" rumoured girlfriend Liu Wen" ..."rumoured to have gone from reel to real." why do these sound like music to my ear... :wub:

I'm pretty sure that shirt is wayyyy too big on her ;)

It's clearly not the standard boyfie-poloshirt... it's obviously too big for her..:w00t::wub:

• Like 3

Is that really Siwon riding the bike? Doesn't look like him at all.

I kind of feel sorry for the other female spokespersons of La Perla - Liu Wen seems to be the one mainly featured in their advertising, and on their IG, posts featuring her garner dozens of comments while others receive a tepid response. :lol:

• Like 1

Is that really Siwon riding the bike? Doesn't look like him at all.

I kind of feel sorry for the other female spokespersons of La Perla - Liu Wen seems to be the one mainly featured in their advertising, and on their IG, posts featuring her garner dozens of comments while others receive a tepid response. :lol:

fans who were there said he is though :)

Well, I guess they should know better. That Joker-like grin looks like his, but on the other hand it doesn't look like him. Oh well, sorry Siwon, she's only opening in September! :lol:

Vietnamese fans on IG are still insisting Liu Wen is in Vietnam. I don't know if it's because they're huge fans of her or whether they're hoping her being in Vietnam will lead loverboy to visit the country. :P

Well, I guess they should know better. That Joker-like grin looks like his, but on the other hand it doesn't look like him. Oh well, sorry Siwon, she's only opening in September! :lol:

Vietnamese fans on IG are still insisting Liu Wen is in Vietnam. I don't know if it's because they're huge fans of her or whether they're hoping her being in Vietnam will lead loverboy to visit the country. :P

She's in Chengdu for sure. The ticket pass she uploaded on Weibo is a place is Chengdu hahha. Viet fans probably are mistaken, maybe the cable car looks like some place in Vietnam.

@liddi...need ur help again...:) from mun+won weibo.

[爱你][爱你][爱你]

This was a post by a ShiLiu fan who saw Siwon just now in HK, after his cycling event:

"Just now when Siwon alighted from the bicycle, I saw him at the entrance of the elevator! Then my friends and I kept screaming, "$10!" and I kept waving my "forever16" sign! I was directly in his line of sight, so I am sure that he saw and heard everything! Although he did not see me, but he nodded his head and gave a thumbs up sign! After that, he entered the elevator, but he kept looking over at us fans! I kept raising up my sign  and just as the elevator door closed, he finally reacted and waved towards my sign! I.am.so.touched.

In the end, our mother forced us to go home first. It was a pity that we could not wait for him to come out, so we gave our sign to another ShiLiu fan! Hopefully Siwon would be able to see the sign once more!"

• Like 7

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...thank u very much :)

from siwonliuwen ig...

from yyalee_2015 ig...

according to this ig...it seems that liu wen is enjoying her holiday with her parents in chengdu china.

Nila.a.1409 - I was wondering about if she is spending time with her parents... I had thought she might go MIA during her vacation and spend time with her folks... but she has been posting updates everyday... so I was not sure if her parents are with her... are you saying she is with her parents because there seems to be an older couple at the back of the last photo (where she is holding up her cell phone trying to take a photo?)

Guest Nila.A.1409

@kculturefun_stv...not according me...i just got it from that ig that i had been mentioned before...that she/he said that it seems liu wen holiday with her parents...:)