|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

poster-wgm-siwon-02-630x500.jpg

Siwon-and-model-Liu-Wen-are-in-love-for-

4c56dd36jw1esw67cychfj21og2io4qp.jpg

Don't you think siwon and Liu Wen have similar shirt? they can totally pulled off cute couples look with this shirt... or indeed this is siwon shirt that LW borrow on her trip back to NY from Guam ? hahahhhahaa *delulumodeon... :wub:

So where wast the picture taken ? is it today? where is she? @euphoria83

• Like 3

@iamenn @juzagurl Not sure where she is, either Shanghai or Beijing. Let me found out more :lol:

EDIT: Seems like she's still in Shanghai.

wah? Thank you so much! Shanghai? not Hunan?... LoL... I hope she's in Hunan.:w00t:

EDIT: She's still in shanghai according to the poster.

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 1

Guest kitkatz23

@iamenn @juzagurl Not sure where she is, either Shanghai or Beijing. Let me found out more :lol:

EDIT: Seems like she's still in Shanghai.

wah? Thank you so much! Shanghai? not Hunan?... LoL... I hope she's in Hunan.:w00t:

EDIT: She's still in shanghai according to the poster.

One of the weibo users who was lucky to have met Liu Wen today replied and said she was still in Shanghai as of a couple of hours ago. 

elthlN2.jpg

Liu Wen posted on Weibo about having English afternoon tea in Shanghai with her iPhone 6+ half an hour ago. Fingers crossed she continues to stay put in China for a reunion with Mr Choi... 2 more days to his arrival in HK ;) 

• Like 5

Guest TA380

Look like Mr Choi will have a v hectic schedule. Concert on 1st Aug (LA). If he fly off from LA on 2nd Aug, he will reach Asia only on 3rd Aug. Keenie Weibo mentioned that she will see him on 3rd Aug in HK. 4th Aug in Taipei (6 pm to 640 pm) 5th Aug in Singapore (7pm @ Marina Bay Sand - meet the fans session).

Guest kitkatz23

is that piaget bracelet on liu wen right hand with black bracelet ??? ( look at carefully :) )...

It is definitely a slim gold bracelet for sure!! From previous close up photos of Liu Wen wearing the Piaget bracelet in the past, it is always resting a little higher up on her wrist (same as in this photo). It's a very promising sign! :wub:

Poor Mr. Choi indeed...his latest schedule resembles the girlfriend's during her most hectic periods. It will be very interesting to see if she reunites with him for only one stop within China or if she remains with him throughout his multi-city tour even outside the mainland. The latter will certainly be the most promising development for the relationship. I'm thinking this is the best chance Siwon will have to meet Liu Wen's parents - I doubt he can go directly to Hunan, but I'm sure a meet-up can be arranged in the city closest to that area.

If the appearance on the 3rd in H.K. is for the movie premiere, perhaps we may assume Liu Wen will be there as that's the event Siwon was invited to bring her along to?

• Like 3

A short clip Liu Wen filmed for Elle China within the last few months

http://www.meipai.com/media/34112740

Thanks for this, kitkatz23! Very lovely, but I would've appreciated more close-ups. That clip illustrates why this girl is the best Asian model currently working - she can go from fresh, sweet and youthful to grungy, hip and edgy to prim, classy and haute couture and make it all look perfectly natural. :wub:

• Like 3

Guest kitkatz23

A short clip Liu Wen filmed for Elle China within the last few months

http://www.meipai.com/media/34112740

Thanks for this, kitkatz23! Very lovely, but I would've appreciated more close-ups. That clip illustrates why this girl is the best Asian model currently working - she can go from fresh, sweet and youthful to grungy, hip and edgy to prim, classy and haute couture and make it all look perfectly natural. :wub:

Just for you @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv, I have uploaded a better quality vid onto youtube. You can see her face clearly in this one :P:D:D There's a big closeup of her "pretty ears" that Siwon likes :)

Was going through Siwon's instagram feed and saw the 520 picture again and it got me thinking. He posted the same picture on weibo but with a different caption but just a goodnight world on the ig one. I mean, i felt like it was a hint that he changed the caption for ig. Sorry just going through past events ahhaha He definitely couldve just copy and pasted the same caption from weibo but didnt. Anyway feeling hopeful :)