|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

oh my gosh @liddi hahahahahaha let me count the 100 days from the day siwon-liuwen final episode shooting

LOL! Looks like we'll be seeing him wear it until mid-September :D 

That should be about right then as he'll then enter military service and will be assigned a clean, crisp uniform :P 

On second thoughts, he'll undergo training so he won't be wearing clean clothes anyway. That shirt might still do the trick for another 100 days. No one will be able to pick out the smell from amongst the crowd.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

oh my gosh @liddi hahahahahaha let me count the 100 days from the day siwon-liuwen final episode shooting

LOL! Looks like we'll be seeing him wear it until mid-September :D 

That should be about right then as he'll then enter military service and will be assigned a clean, crisp uniform :P 

On second thoughts, he'll undergo training so he won't be wearing clean clothes anyway. That shirt might still do the trick for another 100 days. No one will be able to pick out the smell from amongst the crowd.

siwon you should read this !!! then prove it on sns if you have dozen of green shirt :P

68d85ae9jw1eum129k48ej21kw11x7fx.jpg

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 4

If she's flying to L.A. and then flies back with him to China for the movie tour, you'll know the wedding is imminent. :lol:

And Siwon liking Liu Wen's huge Vogue cover? Good boy, just like Bugsy! juzagurl, continue working your magic on him, please! :lol: It did annoy me that people were tagging him for liking the update; if you call attention to the fact, he may stop doing it!

I also just read on Google that Beijing has won the right to host the 2022 Winter Olympics - guess where the previous edition will be held? Perhaps congratulatory messages will be extended over FaceTime, and maybe this'll mean more sporting events spread out over two adjoining countries to take the little kiddies to? :lol:

• Like 4

If she's flying to L.A. and then flies back with him to China for the movie tour, you'll know the wedding is imminent. :lol:

And Siwon liking Liu Wen's huge Vogue cover? Good boy, just like Bugsy! juzagurl, continue working your magic on him, please! :lol: It did annoy me that people were tagging him for liking the update; if you call attention to the fact, he may stop doing it!

I also just read on Google that Beijing has won the right to host the 2022 Winter Olympics - guess where the previous edition will be held? Perhaps congratulatory messages will be extended over FaceTime, and maybe this'll mean more sporting events spread out over two adjoining countries to take the little kiddies to? :lol:

hahahhaha you are thinking way ahead!! 2022 ? seriously? maybe by then they already have two cute little kiddies (more delulu)  I think we all could be a good journalist on entertainment, with investigation skill mix with delulu mind,, mind as well we apply to work in dispatch! :wub: 

Siwon if you are reading..please don't make LW too tired,, there is no need for her to come to LA if she's flying back again to the east Asian,,, why don't you make a surprise visit to her for once... make time lah! LOL... (i'm talking as if he is my best buddiesB))   yeah people need to learn to be chilled please..otherwise he wont doing it again ;/  btw  I read from @siwonliuwen IG that even the director of "To The Fore" are Kepo (curious) abt Siwon and Liuwen relationship,, he even asked the reporter whether they are really dating or not, because he feels that they are a perfect match,,, :w00t:

Yeah natural was thinking along the same lines too . may be she is now on her way to L.A and will fly back to China with him together.... Hawk eyes pls be on high alert mode . 

I really don't want her to do that anywey.... she is flying too much... like I don't want her to be sick :(

• Like 5

hahahhaha you are thinking way ahead!! 2022 ? seriously? maybe by then they already have two cute little kiddies (more delulu) 

Not that delulu when you think about it; they'd be well into their thirties by 2022, and if they're serious about this relationship (we haven't seen anything to indicate they aren't, have we?), I think it's more likely than not that they'll be married with kids by then. They're both traditional, Siwon seems to have a very well-ordered plan for his life, and from what I've read Liu Wen would already be considered an old maid in China at her current age.

I'm struck by Liu Wen's words in the last episode (I'm paraphrasing): "I know he's the only one for me". That is a HUGE statement to make, and it tells me she's found the one and will try her utmost to make the relationship work. So, if they're both successful in doing that, the logical end result is a marriage and children. Of course, Liu Wen could have just been acting even in that black room interview, but let's not rehash all that crap again, shall we? :P

• Like 5

Guest liuwensiwon

Today i read some rumors abt the Siwon's girl friend. Not Stella ,.... Its so funny. Why they always spread the news they are not sure and funnier that there are some shippers also believe in this rumor. I dont care much. I thought that the producer will be not stupid when invite the guy who has girlfriend to attend this show, even himself, he will not do this show if he had GF. Will she accept her BF fall in love with another girl? Is she not jealous? I believe will not. How abt Liuwen? She also need to be respected, im sure that she also knows how to define the good boy to rely on. Why did she believe Siwon so much in this show? Just because she knows that he is sincere toward her.

Below are the clues i believe Siwon is sincere with Liuwen and i dont suspect abt his love for her:

* He doesnt act like the other guys in the show like this, gradually he understand and respect her. If he did, maybe i wont on this ship

* He introduce Liuwen to his family I believe when he takes her to meet his father its mean that he is serious to her.

* Day by day, especially from the last eps, i gradually feel that he start to fall in love with her. U can see it when he looks at her eyes and their skinship. Has anyone notice the segment when they had Facetime on sofa, they touched very naturally like lovers.

* When i saw his younger sister post the pics of her with Siwon and Liuwen, at that time i thought maybe they are dating in real life. His sister must forecast what happened if she post this pic. If between them dont have any feeling, she will not because it will affect to her brother and Liuwen

* When have rumors that they are dating, both of them dont have any reactions, they keep the silence . I think that a good sight for their relationship. I also shipped 1 couple before but unfortunately they are not contact later, and they even dont follow any SNS. So with our couple, i hope so much.

How abt u? I sure that u also have private thinking for our couple

she did? When did she said it? I could not recall LOL :blink:

Here you go (forward to 18:38):

So, what she actually said was, "I knew the one I'm looking for is Shi Yuan. It can't be anyone else." which is essentially similar in meaning to what I paraphrased earlier, "I know he's the only one for me". Sounds almost unbelievable that you could meet your soul mate on a dating show, doesn't it? I'd be tempted to :rolleyes: if I wasn't a 100% convinced by Liu Wen's sincerity.

And I hope you appreciate what I went through in digging up that line for you, juzagurl; I love these two together, but gosh, the corniness quotient of that last episode makes me wince! :P

• Like 6

Siwon hits 2 million followers on IG :)
And the schedule for fan engagements is out but SJ is not doing the fan engagements. And that the red carpets is tomorrow and Saturday. And because Siwon needs to leave by aug 2nd, I think SJ's red carpet moment is tomorrow.

EDIT: I was lurking on Weibo and I finally found out why Siwon needs to go to Hong Kong on August 3rd. According to a Weibo post, there is a contest in Hong Kong going on where Siwon is giving away an autographed helmet to a lucky fan. The post also writes how this is the helmet Siwon used to film the movie with. Not only that, in Hong Kong, the movie will have an "advanced screening" on both August 1st and August 2nd at selected movie theaters in Hong Kong and that on August 3rd, there will be a premiere event.

And that To The Fore's schedule isn't completely set. They had only recently confirmed the schedule for Guangzhou, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. At this point, they are still figuring out the details for the Shanghai and Nanjing events and that they will announce it at a later date.

Link: 嘉嘉Karen weibo ; Keenie's weibo (you have to scroll for the post :P)

• Like 6

Siwon hits 2 million followers on IG :)
And the schedule for fan engagements is out but SJ is not doing the fan engagements. And that the red carpets is tomorrow and Saturday. And because Siwon needs to leave by aug 2nd, I think SJ's red carpet moment is tomorrow.

EDIT: I was lurking on Weibo and I finally found out why Siwon needs to go to Hong Kong on August 3rd. According to a Weibo post, there is a contest in Hong Kong going on where Siwon is giving away an autographed helmet to a lucky fan. The post also writes how this is the helmet Siwon used to film the movie with. Not only that, in Hong Kong, the movie will have an "advanced screening" on both August 1st and August 2nd at selected movie theaters in Hong Kong and that on August 3rd, there will be a premiere event.

And that To The Fore's schedule isn't completely set. They had only recently confirmed the schedule for Guangzhou, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. At this point, they are still figuring out the details for the Shanghai and Nanjing events and that they will announce it at a later date.

Link: 嘉嘉Karen weibo ; Keenie's weibo (you have to scroll for the post :P)

Wow thank you for giving us that info...:-)

• Like 1

Guest euphoria83

53d8d0e1jw1eumpgnsl2ij20hs0hs40k.jpg

"Last night's dinner"

cr: Mun+Won

Does it mean Liu Wen is still in Shanghai or at least somewhere in China? 

Edited by euphoria83

@‌euphoria83 I hope so.... I do hope she gets to spend time with her parents in china.. it will be good! and maybe Mr.Choi could squeeze in sometimes during his promo schedule in China to meet LW parents as well,, it will be romantic LOL:wub:

• Like 2