|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@iamenn @kitkatz23 True true! And we can't see his fingers either (though I don't think he was wearing any ring). I feel sorry for the green shirt though... it'll probably be threadbare by the time they meet up again, at the rate he has been wearing it :D 

@bibidep He has the green shirt to keep him (and his heart) warm :P 

Incidentally, interesting that this time round he travelled ahead to LA first without the rest of the group. Is this usual?

• Like 3

He must be onto us, like we are onto him lol. That happy grin is very telling :P He had the sleeves rolled up earlier at the airport...but now they are down :angry: 

Look like he is too cold to roll up the sleeves at night because he needs someone near him hahah.  At home he had Bugsy.

Siwon already enjoy his time in LA, all the other members are now at Incheon Airport to go to LA.

I like how all of the SJ members are wearing casual tshirts to the airport. Nothing too fancy just comfortable clothes
I think Siwon was the first K-pop artst to arrive in LA and a part of me thinks that he may be that mysterious secret K-pop artist to appear at Klub Kcon since that is from 5pm to 10pm tomorrow night.

• Like 4

Is good that siwon arrived first in LA. So i hope he could take some rest before work. He really looks tired... im very curious abt the bracelet :w00t: he is hiding his hands :phew: ....

As for our lovely princess, she is looking radiant as always in her shanghai photoshoot... 

i'm really waiting for siwon to liked LW vogue cover sept issues. he should have!!! Like the one million thanks video...  haha 

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

Incidentally, interesting that this time round he travelled ahead to LA first without the rest of the group. Is this usual?

Hahah he may had a dozen of dark green shirts, how can you wear one for 2 days with out changing them hahaha??  If he come here anh read he will have a big laugh at us.

I don't think he travel with the group to the US a lot, but usually if they did they went together.  This time he went early so may be he got invited to attend for the Opening or the showcase in early afternoon tomorrow by himself not as the whole group. 

Guest foxydavis86

Siwon's IG update:

Funny comments, including someone who said he looks like old vegetable seller, but still good looking :D 

Poor guy looks tired.... and now, why did he roll down his sleeves :angry: We wanna see what accessory is hiding underneath!

He must be onto us, like we are onto him lol. That happy grin is very telling :P He had the sleeves rolled up earlier at the airport...but now they are down :angry: 

he is indeed!!!!

@bibidep I'm sure he has a lot of things to laugh at on this thread :) 

@siwonie407 Shucks... she isn't wearing a green shirt underneath :P Oops... I forgot.. he's the one with the green shirt :D 

@silvergrey Or he utilises the 24hr laundry service :D 

@liddi  I don't think she'd go that far, even for love :lol:

Mmmm ... maybe that's some new release of the no-wash shirt? :P

He ate everything! Luckily still spy a good amount of beans left. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Hahah he may had a dozen of dark green shirts, how can you wear one for 2 days with out changing them hahaha??  If he come here anh read he will have a big laugh at us.

I  think the Starbucks picture were taken at the Incheon airport while he was waiting for his flight. hence, we would see him wearing the same shirt.

@liddi  I don't think she'd go that far, even for love :lol:

Mmmm ... maybe that's some new release of the no-wash shirt? :P

Well, there are crease-free shirts... he must own the one-of-its-kind wash free version :P 

It's good to see him openly liking her posts nowadays... guess he'll be putting in more sleepless nights now that their times are reversed again :) 

• Like 3

Siwon's IG update:

Funny comments, including someone who said he looks like an old vegetable seller, but still good looking :D 

Funny comment that ... cos lately I've been inundated on personal SNS by inexplicable drooling over hunky tofu and fruit sellers :lol:

Don't you just love it how a couple of photos just rev up the engines on this thread.

• Like 2

I  think the Starbucks picture were taken at the Incheon airport while he was waiting for his flight. hence, we would see him wearing the same shirt.

@twistbow Hmm... don't think so, since he captioned it "thursday morning", and his flight only leaves in the evening. And the night before that, he was already wearing a similar shirt too. 

Funny that comment ... cos lately I've been inundated on personal SNS by inexplicable drooling over hunky tofu and fruit sellers :lol:

Well, one lesson we can take away from this ship... fruits and vegetables are very good for you! :P 

One thing's for certain... unless she flies off tonight, I doubt she will make it to KCON LA. So now, let's hope she stays put in Asia when he makes his movie promotion rounds. Safe to say, they are certainly in touch, despite being physically half the world apart. 

• Like 3

@liddi There is a no-wash shirt that won't stink after 100 days that was touted by an NYC start-up some time ago. Not sure if that took off. Perhaps he's been asked to trial a jersey version :P

Great to see that the negative waves of hysteria hasn't stopped their support of each other, nor affected Jiwon.

• Like 2

‌‌@silvergrey I want to get ticketed by handsome Mr, siwon... will definitely violate some of the traffic rules just to meet that handsome guy LOL:wub:

@juzagurl Korea Police coffers should be bursting at the seams on those days then :lol: 

@silvergrey That's not a good idea. I remember a good looking police officer in China who got so much attention that he was put on desk duty instead :P Still, maybe @juzagurl can go and pay her traffic summons just to meet him :D  

• Like 4

‌‌@silvergrey I want to get ticketed by handsome Mr, siwon... will definitely violate some of the traffic rules just to meet that handsome guy LOL:wub:

@juzagurl Korea Police coffers should be bursting at the seams on those days then :lol: 

@silvergrey That's not a good idea. I remember a good looking police officer in China who got so much attention that he was put on desk duty instead :P Still, maybe @juzagurl can go and pay her traffic summons just to meet him :D  

Oh yes, I forgot about the poor officer who couldn't get traffic to move. Yes, @juzagurl could definitely go do that. In that case, why not just make a report that her heart's run away instead? Would cost her less. :lol:

• Like 4