|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

" If you let it go so far till you're concluding that SW is cheating with Tiffany because she's also there and LW is present to kill the girl, that just means you need help, IMO."-  @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv

LmaO :P amen! Amen! There u go crawling around in my brain again. It needed to be said and omg, I'm cackling after reading it. Idk how I missed this hahahahahahaha

@augustwentie Is there any particular reason JY-LW shippers believe/hope their ship to be real? Were these two already acquainted with each other prior to the program? I haven't seen any indication that they are in contact with each other during and after the show. I've said this in an earlier post before that Jerry Yan 言承旭 is an extremely low-key celebrity, quiet, and apparently held a torch for his ex-gf Taiwanese model Lin Zhiling 林志玲 for years. So to be paired up with someone who is introverted and appears to be carrying so much emotional baggage from a previous relationship would surely have been so much more awkward than it already was for the inexperienced Liu Wen when she first met Siwon.

• Like 4

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...like  u Said about jerry yan...the rumours about him and his ex still alive until now...for me...jerry yan participation in wgm not official like chris wu yi fan and luhan...just my thought. Because siwon not suddenly joined that program if he didn't know or got a offered to join that program long before...like siwon and liu wen that team wgm secret weapon...even liu wen friends confirm that liu wen kdrama fan , like korean man type in ep 4. I think that team wgm already surveys about that too before. And i'm so thakfull for that finally we can see shiliu couple ...sorry for my english.

@liddi...like  u Said about jerry yan...the rumours about him and his ex still alive until now...for me...jerry yan participation in wgm not official like chris wu yi fan and luhan...just my thought. Because siwon not suddenly joined that program if he didn't know or got a offered to join that program long before...like siwon and liu wen that team wgm secret weapon...even liu wen friends confirm that liu wen kdrama fan , like korean man type in ep 4. I think that team wgm already surveys about that too before. And i'm so thakfull for that finally we can see shiliu couple ...sorry for my english.

Her friends certainly know her well, don't they? And good thing that the handsome Korean man turned out to be Siwon ... the singer/actor who is reasonably proficient in Mandarin and English too.

Much as I really like Jerry (and I know him better than I did Siwon), I can't imagine how given his introverted and fairly immature personality (his own words), he would've been able to bring out that girlish, yet womanly character of Liu Wen's we've seen. She was so reserved and skittish at the beginning, she really needed someone with a certain flamboyance and assertiveness to push through her barriers. The time was just ripe for Siwon and Liu Wen to meet, I feel.

• Like 6

@augustwentie Is there any particular reason JY-LW shippers believe/hope their ship to be real? Were these two already acquainted with each other prior to the program? I haven't seen any indication that they are in contact with each other during and after the show. I've said this in an earlier post before that Jerry Yan 言承旭 is an extremely low-key celebrity, quiet, and apparently held a torch for his ex-gf Taiwanese model Lin Zhiling 林志玲 for years. So to be paired up with someone who is introverted and appears to be carrying so much emotional baggage from a previous relationship would surely have been so much more awkward than it already was for the inexperienced Liu Wen when she first met Siwon.

I can't judge if they're being realistic or not out of respect for them. Even I find it weird to see Jerry Yan's face was cropped and photoshopped onto Shiliu's picture... but well they have the right to do that so just let them.

I don't really know about Jerry Yan so I googled "Jerry Yan dating" when you said he had a complicated relationship with his ex LOL and found this post/article from a fan of his (?) basically mentioned about this show and his participation, she was also surprised about the news that he confirmed to join, this was back in March this year, the other couples in here weren't true either so idk how reliable her source that she got the news from but probably these couples were their first choice but for some reasons all of them except Liu Wen declined the casting offer so they went with Plan B, even it was real that he confirmed it or wanted to join, at the end Siwon was the one who got paired up with Liuwen, so it didn't and won't hurt our Shiliu hehe, follow this link if you'd like to learn more https://underthedarkcloudybluesky.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/jerry-yan-joins-a-reality-dating-show-in-china/ 

Yep, totally agree with you guys here that if Jerry Yan was in Siwon's place like they first planned, an "introverted and emotional" like him character won't bring out the best of Liuwen. She's gorgeous and perfect but she's a traditional rather conservative and has no experience with relationship, no doubt she's an introvert too. So it would be extremely awkward between these two, at least for Siwon she can use her international's side to openly communicate with him. I believe that it was Siwon-ssi who carried out her cuteness, her dork side when it comes to relationship, same for Siwon, he experienced new things about himself and his feelings toward a person, for that both said they were grateful to have met each other :') In JY case, I guess no matter how hard they try, it would have something hold her back from expressing herself since his dating history is all over the internet... let's say JY doesn't care, but with Liuwen's personality she would consider his ex's feeling and draw certain boundary with him... And if it was JY, I'm not sure if I can fall in love with them like I am now with Shiliu LOL 

However, things were all done. We had our Shiliu and we're happy shippers living in our delusional minds. At least we have their pictures, their short film segments to look back and their small interaction on social networks once in awhile to keep our ship sailing ;D 

• Like 4

Guest kitkatz23

Due impatience and boredom while waiting for our couple to update, I did a bit of googling today...not sure if these have been shared here already...

Photoshoot and a short interview for Harper's Bazaar China, back in Feb for her feature in the March 2015 issue. http://tv.sohu.com/20150211/n408919890.shtml

Liu Wen outfit from the 2010 Victoria's Secret runway show is obscenely sexy!:wub: No wonder they didn't air her walking away on TV lol. I wonder what her oppa thinks of this :P

KKIgbfg.jpgIzSq6Ss.jpg

http://ent.163.com/15/0618/08/ASCMERQS00031GVS.html

dearest @liddi if you have time.. can you give the general  ideas abt wht this article  talked abt regarding   to shiliu? Thanks heaps !:rolleyes: 

@juzagurl Actually this article was translated before by @TA380 and myself here:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346454-wgm-chinese-version-we-are-in-love-bf-choi-siwon-suju-and-gf-liu-wen-victoria-secret-model/?do=findComment&comment=19029712

and

It describes how Liu Wen felt after Siwon looked after her when she was sick, and relating back to how she used to hate him saying "Oppa can do anything" but she finally realised it wasn't a vain boast.

• Like 4

@liddi ahh thank you... sorry for bothering you :) 

@kitkatz23 her a*s is so fine!!!  I really like her lower body posture (leg is so beautiful) siwon would not like it i reckon.. but i think siwon knows that it is part of her job and she is just being professional. Her day to day outfit is very appropriate never too sexy. So i think siwon would  understand things like this. Hahahhaa 

• Like 1

@juzagurl No bother at all... I did think it looked familiar, so I did a search on the thread... was easy to point you back to the links :P :D 

@augustwentie I have read about this initial intended pairing as well, and actually the pairing of Xu Lu and Qiao Ren Liang did make the final cut - they are the HuangZhang couple, the youngest among the 3 couples in "Let's Fall In Love". But I am with you, and glad that ultimately as fate would have it, Siwon ended up being paired with her instead, and the rest, as they say, is history. 

• Like 4

I seriously have no clue what is loaded in jerrywen's ship ,their shippers must be seriously delusional . There is nothing for them to work on , the only time Jerry yan seems to be connected to this show was , he was the original choice to be cast with LW and that's where it stops . Their ship is definitely a hard one to sail when there is no concrete to stand on . Good luck to all those who have that glimmer of hope but I would suggest them to come on board ours as ours is sailing  with our mast high and moving with the right winds . 

That netted dress is surely a sexy one and she has got a fine back side . Sw is one lucky lad ..... Better make it exclusively urs rapido . 

• Like 5

@augustwentie I have read about this initial intended pairing as well, and actually the pairing of Xu Lu and Qiao Ren Liang did make the final cut - they are the HuangZhang couple, the youngest among the 3 couples in "Let's Fall In Love". But I am with you, and glad that ultimately as fate would have it, Siwon ended up being paired with her instead, and the rest, as they say, is history. 

So initially Jerry Yan turn down the offer, and station choose to offer Siwon a place in WGM as an exchange of Jerry Yan? I do personally think that if it was jerry, the ratings and the hype would not be as good as it is right know,, since he was famous internationally back then (during F4 Era) while know in the current era,  international fans and maybe in china as well were drooling over Choi Siwon and KPOP stars. Yes however Mr, Jerry we would like to thank you for turning down this offer and give your place to our Oppa :wub:

as for JerryLiuwen shipper,,, have they even seen any interactions between the two to actually ship them? I cannot imagine shipping an artist that you never even seen the chemistry or even interactions between the pairing. it is totally out of the blue ,,, 

oh and by the way I finally notice who is Ruby Lin,,, I thought long and hard abt where have I seen this girl,,, she is the girl from Princess Huan Zhu!!,,, gosh I missed extracurricular activity at school   just to watch her and Vic Zhou back in the late 90s when I was still in elementary school. I cannot speak mandarin at all , but I literally memorize all the song from the Soundtrack of Princess Huan Zhu.. Arggghh time flies so fast,, :lol: (sorry out of topic by the way)

• Like 3

That netted dress is surely a sexy one and she has got a fine back side . Sw is one lucky lad ..... Better make it exclusively urs rapido . 

This one cracked me up for some reason...thanks for the laugh, newone! :lol: All I could think of while seeing those pics was...wedgie alert! :lol:

And we're certainly entering a fallow period in terms of pertinent news, aren't we? Experienced shippers sure were right when they cautioned us that we would be in for a long ride with no horizon in sight. Let's hope they'll reunite for either K-Con or the upcoming promotional movie tour (I'd say both but that'd be too delulu); if they don't, I think it'll be a very long time before we get any news of them meeting up again.

• Like 4

Yes I have watched princess pearl too when I was preparing for my board exams  . Had to keep irritating  dad and mum for translations and that queens right hand was so wicked , we had a hearty laugh in the end when she got a good thrashing. Yeah all the songs were good I still listen to them on and off. sorry   couldn't memorize any songs ( i know how to hum thou lol )took me so long to learn MLTR's " that's why you go away "  and   " words "by boyzone (had to sing for our tenners  farewell ) yeah Ruby had done one more beautiful drama Romance in the rain . the ost was a beautiful  piece too . 

• Like 2