|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

yeah thats the elnett  spray from loreal , superb product for up dos and styling , gives loads of body and movement , its very light and i love using this spray to settle stray hair, it does not make it stiff like most sprays , so any body looking for a good hair spray u now know which one to buy . sorry i had to add my bit as hairdressing is my profession .

• Like 2

yeah thats the elnett  spray from loreal , superb product for up dos and styling , gives loads of body and movement , its very light and i love using this spray to settle stray hair, it does not make it stiff like most sprays , so any body looking for a good hair spray u now know which one to buy . sorry i had to add my bit as hairdressing is my profession .

I'll have to go get myself an elnett then, on yours and Liu Wen's professional rec, @newone ;)

• Like 1

Guest Nila.A.1409

Liu Wen latest news...here is the link...http://www.vogue.com/13287296/farmers-markets-instagram/

What Liu Wen, Hannah Bronfman, and Steven Kolb Are Buying at This Summer’s Farmers Markets

samantha-adler-bioJuly 25, 2015 9:00 am by Samantha Adler

As summer’s perfect produce floods our Instagram feeds, we’re finding inspiration at the source: No, not quite at the farm, but rather at the picturesque markets that bring farm-fresh bounty to city dwellers the world over. From the famed Marché Bastille in Paris to Liu Wen’s weekend trips to New York City’s Union Square Greenmarket, here are ten of our favorite farmers-market finds on Instagram.

Edited by Nila.A.1409

@mywebfoot, @liddi, Thanks for your insightful thoughts on Lee Teuk and Siwon's relationship. It's great to know they have each other's back. Lee Teuk was quite savvy with how he timed his comments on Radio Star to bring an end to that exchange, and his choice of words with regards to how the members will now manage the way news of their relationships and marriages is released. I was fascinated by the movements of his eyes throughout those few minutes.

@kitkatz23  Your investigative skills has reached even greater heights. ;):D I now have every confidence you will be passing your pathology test with flying colours. Are you sure you're not going to take an assignment with the federal intelligence agency of your country too? B)

• Like 3

listening to siwon's version AGAIN FOR THE 100TH TIME  ' give me the time of a song ' .... his falsetto is so good .... before i did not really notice him but i have to admit the more i look at him now  the more appealing he looks . Both LW and SW are lucky to have found each other . She must have timed the Cali photo shoot with SW's US arrival . So looks like they will definitely meet, and for 2 lovers  there is no long distance in love  ,what ever the miles between them they will find a way to love each other . 

EDIT: thanks bibidep for the BTS. why am i not liking that tapping hug ? is it just me ? or i am reading too much ? what does tapping mean in a hug ? when in a  hug i only tap if i need to console a child or this is how ppl hug there coz i saw LW doing the tapping hug too after the famous COTC.... eeks forgive me if i am talking nonsense . 

Edited by newone
  • Like 3

Guest kitkatz23

@Silvergrey thank you! The results are to be released early next week. Sorry to disappoint you but I don't work for the federal intelligence agency. My life is nowhere near that exciting, I'm just an ordinary Aussie nurse (and a newbie too). :P A lot of times patients presents with various symptoms and part of my job is to investigate and look for clues. :P

@newone I actually tried my hand at hairdressing before becoming a nurse, but could never really get the hang of cutting. And I have to agree loreal ellnet is pretty good & decent value too. :)

Hey kitkatz you can say i landed being a hairdresser  by destiny, my dream job was to travel so i studied and later did an internship in a travel agency thinking id get to travel but i was so wrong ,all i did was sit in a nice aircon  office  and answer calls and  sell  holiday packages, posting holiday brochures to every caller who called the office , i did the  peons job of xeroxing and filling visa forms and getting forex done , had to work on Saturdays too while my seniors were off for the weekend . Thgt of working at the airport thinking may be i will get a chance to travel but all my dreams went down the drain after i got married . Hairdressing is a family business and my mil wanted me to learn the trade so i was sent for training and thats how the scissors landed in my hand. i love giving hair cuts , i love to do  blow drys ,i dont really enjoy doing color or any chemical treatment only coz its so time consuming and it does not give me the job satisfaction a hair cut gives so i usually stick to haircuts and styling. i am still learning how to do up dos , my fingers are still a bit clumsy but i know i will get there :) 

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

EDIT: thanks bibidep for the BTS. why am i not liking that tapping hug ? is it just me ? or i am reading too much ? what does tapping mean in a hug ? when in a  hug i only tap if i need to console a child or this is how ppl hug there coz i saw LW doing the tapping hug too after the famous COTC.... eeks forgive me if i am talking nonsense . 

I tried to think so hard why he always hug her like that after the episode 5.  Now I had my answered for that because he know she was not acting like he used to just for show but only her real emotion of dating a man in real life.  At that time he start holding back so she can't be more heart breaking after the show end.  During the time she in the hospital, he noticed his feeling and his heart beating out of order so he know he care a lot about her too.   If he just acting like normal show he used to in the past he will hug her tight and do a lot of other things and after the show done that's it.  This time is different his feeling is mix, he have to control himself too.  Now we have to wait and see after the show end for a few months if their feeling are still the same at the time they filmed the show then they will know they really love each other out side the show not just because they get used to see each other from the show and just miss when the show end.

need you help dear @liddi :D:lol: thankyouuuuu

Part of the article from SELF magazine, Feb 2015:

Liu Wen
A good mindset is better than meeting the right person

[translator's note: first part is truncated]

Perhaps she will meet him the moment she goes out tomorrow

On the question of relationships, the interviewer is stumped as to this day, Liu Wen has never had one before. There was a slight trace of self-consciousness when she said, "Perhaps you are really asking the wrong person. For me, I have not had a relationship because I have always been so busy, that I never had the time to think, much less be involved in one. However, I have redirected these beautiful aspirations into kdramas!"

If this were a manga, you would have seen three black lines above the head of a gleeful Liu Wen. Who would have thought that Liu Wen, who always looked so graceful, would have the heart of a young girl. Liu Wen however, remained unaware, and said elatedly, "I go around recommending kdramas to everyone. Although I do watch American shows, that is more to learn the language. Watching kdramas is a form of relaxation, to break away from my daily routine. Their stories are beautiful, with fashionable clothes, and good looking leads!"

Seeing her veering into kdrama discussions, we quickly pulled her attention back to the main topic. At least let us talk about what your ideal man is like?

"I don't have a specific type in mind... actually everyone places an emphasis on appearance. I don't ask for much, as long as he is uncomplicated, and we are attracted to each other - that would be enough. I love a man who has beautiful fingers - that is a must. It is hard to be specific about other requirements. Though I would like him to have a sense of humour, everyone's perception of humour is different. All that is left is fate, what will be, will be. Some people gave me silly advice, saying that I should pay attention to whoever is sitting next to me on the plane. I do occasionally strike a conversation with the person next to me. Some ask if I am a student, going overseas for further studies. Once I met a very friendly lady who chatted with me for a long time, and finally gave me her son's contact details. This is also a kind of fate. We definitely need love every moment of our lives, but it is not exclusively the romantic love between man and woman. It can also be the love of the family, or friends close to you."

While talking about relationships, Liu Wen continually revealed a sense of awkwardness. When her manager sat down beside her, she tried to change the topic: "Just as well that my manager is here. I hope she would give me less work, and more personal time, ha! Actually I really enjoy my work..." [translator's note: the article gets truncated off here, so can't translate more than that]

"Things that make me happy"
A manly man is the most mesmerising to me.

• Like 6

@Silvergrey thank you! The results are to be released early next week. Sorry to disappoint you but I don't work for the federal intelligence agency. My life is nowhere near that exciting, I'm just an ordinary Aussie nurse (and a newbie too). :P A lot of times patients presents with various symptoms and part of my job is to investigate and look for clues. :P

Well, if your dedication to investigating patient history is as meticulous as what we see here, your patients will surely be in good hands. Please do let me know where you serve. If I need medical attention when in that area, I'll ask for you personally. :D

@newone  Perhaps you could send your details across to Liu Wen. She may be in need of a hair stylist at some point and you'd then be able to fulfill your dreams to travel. :)  I'm not sure what tapping in a hug indicates, but I tend to tap too, more often than a tight hug. Does that make me ambiguous? :o I'd never given it much thought previously. :(

I love the way he talks about his father... how he looks up to him, and sees him as the kind of father he himself aspires to be in the future - one who is always there for him, even when he cannot see him by his side. His respect for his father is truly evident, and it is heartwarming to hear him say how he finally sees his father's reasoning, despite from not understanding some of his father's stances in the past. As a parent, that is something we truly hope for, that our children will in time, understand our heart and decisions, even if they did not at that point. With that said, it just makes his arrangement for his father to meet Liu Wen an even more powerful statement on his part, because from the way Liu Wen described her initial thoughts about the dinner, it is evident that it was pretty much Siwon's idea. So for him to arrange for them to meet, especially knowing the kind of awe and respect he holds his father, can only indicate just how serious he is about her. And for Daddy Choi to have given his wholehearted stamp of approval and blessings the way he did is an even greater boost to their relationship, especially from Siwon's point of view.

What joy it is for a parent to have a child who respects and understands his intentions, how blessed it is for a child to have such wise counsel and loving guidance from his father! Siwon really has had a very good upbringing, and it's evident in the way he now conducts himself. The show couldn't have made a better match of two individuals. Despite initial impressions, they have much in common, including upbringing and life values.

• Like 2

Guys I think it's pretty safe to say Ms Liu Wen IS in Cali!!!! :w00t: Firstly, she hasn't updated any NEW photos for a couple of days. Secondly, upon closer inspection of the photo her makeup artist uploaded, we can see that it looks very much like the scene of a photoshoot! There's a bike (a prop?), a beautiful pair of legs, people holding up a light reflector, AND Mr make-up artist himself holding up a Loreal hairspray under his arm.

And why would so many people park on the side of a lonely road if not for a shoot?! This ain't exactly what I would call a scenic spot that attracts tourists.

Your investigative skills once again leave me in awe, kitkatz23! :wub:

@kitkatz23 wow great investigation. . However suju Kcom in LA is still next week...we.dont know ms Liu schedule. Yet till that day...  I hope she is still in LA

I don't think we have to worry too much about that...I highly doubt if Siwon is to land in LA next week that Liu Wen would vamoose just before he arrives. Now we can only hope that we'll see pics or other media of them together, but knowing how intrepid fans and shippers are, we probably don't have to hope too far! :D

Guys I think it's pretty safe to say Ms Liu Wen IS in Cali!!!! :w00t: Firstly, she hasn't updated any NEW photos for a couple of days. Secondly, upon closer inspection of the photo her makeup artist uploaded, we can see that it looks very much like the scene of a photoshoot! There's a bike (a prop?), a beautiful pair of legs, people holding up a light reflector, AND Mr make-up artist himself holding up a Loreal hairspray under his arm.

And why would so many people park on the side of a lonely road if not for a shoot?! This ain't exactly what I would call a scenic spot that attracts tourists.

Your investigative skills once again leave me in awe, kitkatz23! :wub:

@kitkatz23 wow great investigation. . However suju Kcom in LA is still next week...we.dont know ms Liu schedule. Yet till that day...  I hope she is still in LA

I don't think we have to worry too much about that...I highly doubt if Siwon is to land in LA next week that Liu Wen would vamoose just before he arrives. Now we can only hope that we'll see pics or other media of them together, but knowing how intrepid fans and shippers are, we probably don't have to hope too far! :D

hahahahai hope TMZ or maybe Perez Hilton got a glimpse  of them in US together... LOL btw thanks @liddi for the translation.. based of that interview.. siwon will be a perfect fullfillment of her Kdrama obsession LOL.. she have her own Kdrama stories! How lovely is that.. :wub:

• Like 4

Guest Nila.A.1409

from mun+won weibo...@liddi...need help...

L崔始源刘雯 石榴夫妇 我们相爱吧 花絮合集 <自剪> 41:59秒 有一秒钟和我剪的不一样么?![doge]麻烦请蓝V支付工钱,就用母带抵吧!!![可爱]

#我们相爱吧#【石榴夫妇史上最全花絮合集版[心]】每一周,我们都为电视上那点少的可怜的石榴CP的镜头而唏嘘不已!壮哉我大石榴党,我们不怕虐,就怕虐不够!终于,@江苏卫视我们相爱吧 石榴夫妇最全花絮合集版来了!石榴CP秀甜蜜恩爱完整大放送,让你一次看过瘾!O网页链接 @崔始源@刘雯
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvppgofj20dw099gm8.jpg
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvq4o32j20dw0kotbg.jpg
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvqcxxzj20dw099wgc.jpg
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvqopgtj20dw0993zc.jpg
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvrwzaqj20dw09b3zd.jpg
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvs76fuj20dw099dhg.jpg
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvsg6lpj20dw099tbf.jpg
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvsnr0rj20dw099q47.jpg
  • 6b0e1e9dgw1eublvstfrcj20dw099q3u.jpg

from mun+won weibo...@liddi...need help...

L崔始源刘雯 石榴夫妇 我们相爱吧 花絮合集 <自剪> 41:59秒 有一秒钟和我剪的不一样么?![doge]麻烦请蓝V支付工钱,就用母带抵吧!!![可爱]

#我们相爱吧#【石榴夫妇史上最全花絮合集版[心]】每一周,我们都为电视上那点少的可怜的石榴CP的镜头而唏嘘不已!壮哉我大石榴党,我们不怕虐,就怕虐不够!终于,@江苏卫视我们相爱吧 石榴夫妇最全花絮合集版来了!石榴CP秀甜蜜恩爱完整大放送,让你一次看过瘾!O网页链接 @崔始源@刘雯

On 22Jul, JSTV basically announced said that every week, they sighed over the pitifully little footage of ShiLiu. Now, they have combined all the ShiLiu highlights together for the enjoyment of the fans.

Apparently, these are just footage that were already seen, and mun+won herself had previously stitched the footage together and uploaded her own version of it.

• Like 3