|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

you can try watching liu wen fashion shows or siwon dramas hehe

Which Siwon dramas would you recommend @stanncie? I know he was in a Cdrama with Wang Luodan 转身说爱你 Fall In Love With You Again, but I am less inclined to watch because his voice is dubbed over. I have already seen his funny cameo in Mask, watched Dragon Blade (he is so utterly different there, and dead so soon :P), and planning to catch Helios. Does he have a substantial role in King of Dramas? Am thinking of just catching the scenes he's in :D 

King of dramas is awesome, he's not the lead but he has a very substantial role and he is very funny in it. It's really worth to watch the whole drama because the lead is an excellent actor.  Members have said that character is the closest to his real personality too lol.

I also really loved Skip Beat and you get a bonus of donghae in it. That's a Taiwanese drama so his voice is dubbed in it.

The first drama I eve saw with siwon is 'Oh my lady' and it's oh so sweet, he plays an actor who suddenly finds out he has a daughter he never knew about  

• Like 2

Guest queeniet

anyone who haven't watch siwon acting WATCH king of dramas ...lmao his comedic acting is spot on!!!

another old clip of siwon and his love for god LOL

King of dramas is awesome, he's not the lead but he has a very substantial role and he is very funny in it. It's really worth to watch the whole drama because the lead is an excellent actor.  Members have said that character is the closest to his real personality too lol.

I also really loved Skip Beat and you get a bonus of donghae in it. That's a Taiwanese drama so his voice is dubbed in it.

The first drama I eve saw with siwon is 'Oh my lady' and it's oh so sweet, he plays an actor who suddenly finds out he has a daughter he never knew about  

Thanks for the recommendations @stanncie - will check them out. Glad to see all these are < 20 episodes long :P Might try and catch Attack on the Pin-up Boys too, since it features almost all the SuJu boys :) 

• Like 1

Hello Guys... Once again please let us help SUJU's Devil MV reach 6million views before the day ends. They need it to be able to get nominations..

Correct me if I'm wrong @iamenn but I don't think we can vote more than once? I've liked it when the video first came out. Now when I vote again, it reduces the Likes down by 1, so I had to vote once more to bring it back to what it was. :blink:

• Like 1

Hello Guys... Once again please let us help SUJU's Devil MV reach 6million views before the day ends. They need it to be able to get nominations..

Correct me if I'm wrong @iamenn but I don't think we can vote more than once? I've liked it when the video first came out. Now when I vote again, it reduces the Likes down by 1, so I had to vote once more to bring it back to what it was. :blink:

We just have to view the video as many times possible. If it is not much to ask please don't review it via replay since it will not count. After watching, search it again then watch :-) hitting the like button is just done once if you repeat it, it will unlike.:) Thank you so much :-):wub: Fighting!

Edited by iamenn

Guest mywebfoot

I really really REALLY like the things Wonnie has been saying in his interview. He's making all the right noises.^.^ 

In particular, I like that he has an attitude of humility. A man with his degree of success, who is confident of his abilities and his attractiveness to women - let's just say I agree with Liu Wen's immediate mistrust of the rich, pretty boy.

However he has some real substance on the inside. I like that he knows what his drawbacks are and that he treasures Liu Wen for her tender, caring heart. 

Edited by mywebfoot

Guest Pepsi2015
Cosmo: The relationships in Korean dramas are always very persistent, it can only be him. But in real life, is it true that people have to go through several relationships to understand what is true love?
Siwon: This problem differs from person to person. Some people treat the relationship as their only gem, carrying this gem till the end. There is another kind of person, looking at this gem, that gem thinking all are good, trying them before finding the one that suits them the most. Both of them are responsible people. But there is another kind of person, he wants everything, this is mine, that is mine too. This kind of person is more dangerous.

Cosmo: Is it possible for a sparrow to become a phoenix? Or is it just a marketing term for business and the desires of women?
Siwon: I saw with my own eyes a staff that works with me used to be very sloppy and had no confidence with her appearance at all. Suddenly something came over her and started to learn how to dress up and found a style that suits her. Together with make up and working out, without having any surgeries done, she has changed a lot. Her aura totally changed. But to me that doesn't mean it's a good thing. She became arrogant after becoming beautiful, she has the temper of a pretty girl, not as friendly as before. But I still applause for her change.

@stanncie is it true that SM can alter the views result in youtube? Devil MV's views is still 5million but some analysis have been claiming that it should be around 26million - 28million by now basing on YouTube stats?

Guest foxydavis86

Sigh, the withdrawals are real, guys. I've tried starting some new drama series and reality shows but it's just not the same as watching Liu Wen and Siwon's documentary. What to do :(:(:(

tell me bout it (sigh...) not even my own relationship can save me now

"Siwon said that he likes the ordinary type of girls, not a cold 'goddess'. When getting to know each other, it's not the physical conditions or the arrangement of the families that matter. It's the warm feeling from the eyes, the smile that let him know that you like him, the kind of warmth and peace that can put his mind to rest"

"From my point of view, the most romantic thing to do is to have a quiet meal in a big room with a small table on a very cold day in winter. Even though it's a small date, this is the kind of warmth that I want" (on ep4 we know liu wen feels the same way when oppa visit n cooked for her, just a simple gesture already make her happy too)

"With the blessings from friends and family, everyone being harmonious, that is my ideal marriage" (papa choi,jiwon,members,elf,us, should i say more? ;))

this interview done last year but already i feel like he was talking about liu wen,.,who would have thought then he will meet his perfect match just a few months after through a cheesy reality show. lol

Guest justafan29
siwon insta update

liuwen insta update

same update pic in weibo with diff caption:

f239caa17a.png

ryewook update:20d903f5b5.png

Edited by justafan29

there is a very nice video on you tube made by YU MI , a fanmade music video Lost stars in Adams voice ( original ) picturing both siwon and liu wen , very nice , i dunno if its been uploaded here yet, i dunno how to load a video here so pls if any one do know how to and if its not yet uploaded here pls do the needful , 石榴夫妇MV《Lost stars》 (崔始源×刘雯 )by不复思天涯. this is the video heading , pls check it out ... 

• Like 2

Guest justafan29

there is a very nice video on you tube made by YU MI , a fanmade music video Lost stars in Adams voice ( original ) picturing both siwon and liu wen , very nice , i dunno if its been uploaded here yet, i dunno how to load a video here so pls if any one do know how to and if its not yet uploaded here pls do the needful , 石榴夫妇MV《Lost stars》 (崔始源×刘雯 )by不复思天涯. this is the video heading , pls check it out ... 

Guest kitkatz23

Thanks for the recommendations @stanncie - will check them out. Glad to see all these are < 20 episodes long :P Might try and catch Attack on the Pin-up Boys too, since it features almost all the SuJu boys :) 

@liddi I'm a bit like you too. I have a hard time watching dramas that are dubbed. I have a suggestion, what about rewatching Siwon's previous three episodes of Radio Star? Those SuJu boys are funny, and I feel like I get to know a little more about his personality. I would also suggest you watch Siwon's Infinity Challenge 6th Man episodes if you haven't yet. :P

I'm missing Liu Wen's bubbly nature on screen a lot these days because we mostly get to see her in print, and those few snippets of camera interaction are too few and far in between. :tears: I first heard of Liu Wen when she first walked for VS, up till now, I've always liked her as a model but seeing her personality on screen has turned me into a HUGE fan. I've already rewatched all of her Wen Li videos yesterday. Now, just impatiently waiting for her next update to brighten my day. :)

EDIT: WOW! thank you @siwonie407 :w00t:

Edited by kitkatz23