|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

"dont just throw the money or credit cards to her" :D:D

she doesn't need it anyway.. like she is perfectly  good on her own. I love how thankful he is abt Liu Wen.. :wub: i have a lot of confidence on them... i literally think this will be her first and her last man.. totally husband material :)   thanks a lot @windbags227

• Like 5

One of the articles' title: Siwon wants to get married.
The other article question whether or not Siwon and Liu Wen were serious about the relationship. I'll leave the full translations to @liddi!

But I think if they want to be married before his enlistment, it is a race against time! I personally think it would be better if Siwon gets married after his enlistment than before since they could take it slow and plan their "dream" wedding than rushing it.

• Like 2

mod edit: do not quote images!

dunno its new photo or not...anyone can translate that korea hastag??

I think the hash tags were him saying this is super junior's choi si won and hashtag fortune cookie, athletic or something like that haha

The author of the first article does not believe WonWen is real, and seems to think that there is something between him and Ouyang Nana, who, incidentally is only 15 this year :crazy: Obviously, this person needs to get their eyes and brain checked.

Basically, the article says that Siwon was just acting on the show, but Liu Wen fell for him. He kept his distance outside of the show, including SNSes, but she very enthusiastically liked his posts, while he rarely responded to hers. Then it claims that on the other hand, he was very chummy on SNS with his other female costars, including Ouyang Nana, whom he posted "I don't know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change." at 5:21am, 15 Jun, which is Ouyang Nana's birthday, and 521 representing "I love you".  The author also mentioned that Siwon posted to Ouyang Nana that he would wait for her 6 years.

The 2nd article is just a recap of what happened in Ep12, and her attending his concert.

• Like 2

The author of the first article does not believe WonWen is real, and seems to think that there is something between him and Ouyang Nana, who, incidentally is only 15 this year :crazy: Obviously, this person needs to get their eyes and brain checked.

Basically, the article says that Siwon was just acting on the show, but Liu Wen fell for him. He kept his distance outside of the show, including SNSes, but she very enthusiastically liked his posts, while he rarely responded to hers. Then it claims that on the other hand, he was very chummy on SNS with his other female costars, including Ouyang Nana, whom he posted "I don't know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change." at 5:21am, 15 Jun, which is Ouyang Nana's birthday, and 521 representing "I love you".  The author also mentioned that Siwon posted to Ouyang Nana that he would wait for her 6 years.

The 2nd article is just a recap of what happened in Ep12, and her attending his concert.

who is ouyang nana?

@siwonie407 Ouyang Nana is his co-star in To The Fore, his upcoming C-movie. This allegation is ridiculous, in particular about him waiting for her 6 years. She has asked people to watch the movie in order to understand what he meant by that. I am guessing perhaps it has to do with her character's interaction with his.

• Like 2

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...thank u for that...yes...this article are ridiculous...it's just about the storyline in the movie...haizzzz. i still remember the article from chinese if i wasn't wrong that they said snsd yoona had an affair with psy ( it's just because they had been photograph in one event that they had attended together beside others actors and actresses in there...psy already married and have a kids...so ridiculous rumours...just like they said about siwon )...so i don't believe that if that news or article not come from siwon interview with himself...sorry for my english...:)

FOREVER 16 :wub: ( OLD PIC )...

• a0530a71jw1eudjtu5qh7j21e00s4qaq.jpg

Guest Pepsi2015

I'm sooooooooooo happy after reading Siwon's interview on that magazine, which was done after the whole show.  I think he will make a great life partner and soul mate for Liuwen, they both add so much happiness to each other's lives, ahhhhh so happy for them hahaha =DD

It's so great that Siwon treasures Liuwen so much and wants to do little things that will surprise her and make her feel very loved. What a good man! Before I wasn't sure whether it was scripted etc, as I wasn't familiar with these kind of so-called reality show formats, but in this interview, Siwon pretty much tells us they were all his ideas <33

As to Liuwen, I'm so happy that she has found a man like Siwon. He's charming, good looking, successful, fun/playful, affectionate and most of all he is a good Christian. They are both mature people, and when faced with challenges they are able to talk things through without it getting nasty or personal (episode 5 was a perfect example)........ 

They're pretty much set for life!!<33

The interview is telling... because short of out right announcing that he loves Liu Wen, he has practically described how he feels about her, and how he wishes to continue to treat her down the road.

What I love is this part:
"I hope that I am able to give her even more happy surprises in our relationship. Regardless, having chosen me, she would have had to give up many aspects of her own life. I wish to make up for all that she lost in loving me, and as such, I will need to be even more caring so as to let her feel my love."

and

"If I can consider things from the other person's perspective, I will definitely be able to do a lot of romantic things for her, so that she will feel secure, and have the courage to bravely continue this journey with me."

It is really obvious, just as he said in Ep12, that he has changed personally, to making her his priority, and every consideration is made with her in mind. Out of his love for her comes consideration for her happiness, for her needs, her wellbeing, her sense of security. Liu Wen herself said in the ELLE interview in April, that a relationship is maintained equally by both parties, and that it does not fall solely on the man to do everything. As such, it is clear that she too knows exactly how she will reciprocate and do her part in keeping their relationship going strong. With such mature mindsets from both of them, I can see a happy future for them as they both continue to put each other first in their relationship, 

• Like 4

Oh, @liddi! I'm so happy that the interview has only been released now, after I'd been convinced by what I saw to be true and honest of their feelings for each other. This means their sincerity and growth on the show did shine through to viewers who were converted to become their supporters. And it wasn't because of his words that people were viewing their relationship with positive eyes. He is obviously living out every word he has promised her early on in the show ... more understanding, more caring, no fighting

That he is so explicit in a print interview is definitely a clear sign of great things to come (this would have to be approved by his management too before going to print). Korean celebrities, especially idols, are usually very careful in speaking of their love lives so I wouldn't discount that we might get surprised in a big way sooner than we'd imagined.

@bibidep  Not only is it helpful when one gets along with the in-laws after marriage. That Siwon's family (and I'm assuming Liu Wen's is too from all signs) is staunchly supportive and protective of them even now, is going to be such a great boost and help for them in the coming days when Siwon will be serving out his military service. Their relationship is going to be that much stronger because their families are behind it in a positive way!

Thank you, @windbags227, for your translations. And welcome to this thread as an active poster! I think this is your first post here?

@twistbow  I'd say ANYTHING is possible with these two :wub: 

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 6

@silvergrey It is awesome to have what we believe to be true, affirmed after the fact. If I remember correctly, this time of the interview (10 Jun) is around when his manager told him to pull himself together, because he was obviously euphoric with love, and could not stop talking about her ;) In the EXR interview itself, he was referring specifically to her when asked about his ideal woman, and spoke of his love for 长沙 Changsha dishes, the capital of Hunan where she hails from. I am waiting to see how the Korean media react to this printed BAZAAR interview, and whether, now, they will ask him point blank if they are a couple. But yes, am hoping and hopeful that we will have good news in the near future. Which brings me to his recent photoshoot and interview with Robb Report. And makes me even more curious what he said in that interview :) 

Love how supportive the sisters-in-law are of each other... how protective Jiwon is, which would be pretty much a reflection of his family's stance. Her family, to date, is extremely low-key, and I wonder whether he has met them yet. Perhaps when he's in China next, for the "To The Fore" premiere? Dare we hope that she will be in town at that time too?

• Like 3

Possibly written by one of those shape-changing, identity-confusion ninjas who are polluting the net? :rolleyes:    Either that, or someone needs to be fired for writing a rather skewed and illogical opinion piece, rather than a news article.

• Like 4

@liddi  I can't stop smiling!! So happy we kept faith. I have a feeling this will not be picked up in any great way by the Korean media. Unless they are ready to release major news of the couple. I'm guessing with the fallout after the way Sungmin (?) announced his marriage, they are going to play it safe. The boys said as much on Radio Star, which was a pointed give-away. I'm guessing SM has a hand right now in the way news is being reported in Korea. It is also likely Daddy Choi who is possibly going to have some influence in the direction of how this is going to be played out in public. Liu Wen's appearance at the concert, the way SNS posts (Jiwon's) have been released, this print interview and the upcoming Robb Report are part of the way they will ease this news to fans and the general public. I'm not sure how Siwonest is handling the fans side or Elf but I have a feeling the way the photo Jiwon took with the master of the fansite was released was no coincidence either. It'll be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

If Siwon hasn't met with her parents yet, I think he'd have at least skyped, we-chatted or something with them. That red string in the finale wouldn't have been there without their assent, I believe. :)   He would've wanted to do it the right way, considering how Liu Wen values such things and takes propriety and traditions seriously.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 4