|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Yes, good luck for tomorrow, dear kitkatz23. Your shipper investigative skills are so intrepid that I can only imagine you'll pass with flying colours. ;) Oh, and good luck to that guy, too. :P

Pics of Bugsy appearing on Liu Wen's program surprises me greatly because I was under the impression that she filmed all the content before she ever met Siwon. Did the pics appear in the segment set in Japan? I'm almost positive she filmed that part before starting on LFIL. Hmm...is it possible that they got acquainted on social media knowing they'd be paired on the show before they had actually met in person?

And I hope Liu Wen gets to see Siwon in the flesh during his enlistment - two years is a long time to go without being with a partner. Long-distance communication just doesn't cut it, IMO. Siwon must have a lot of faith in Liu Wen if he's sure her commitment won't waver while he's absent for such an extended period. After all, she's still young, has plenty of options because of her cachet, and is constantly hobnobbing with successful and attractive people - how often is it that such a woman ends up permanently with the first and only boyfriend she's ever had?

• Like 4

Yes, good luck for tomorrow, dear kitkatz23. Your shipper investigative skills are so intrepid that I can only imagine you'll pass with flying colours. ;) Oh, and good luck to that guy, too. :P

Pics of Bugsy appearing on Liu Wen's program surprises me greatly because I was under the impression that she filmed all the content before she ever met Siwon. Did the pics appear in the segment set in Japan? I'm almost positive she filmed that part before starting on LFIL. Hmm...is it possible that they got acquainted on social media knowing they'd be paired on the show before they had actually met in person?

And I hope Liu Wen gets to see Siwon in the flesh during his enlistment - two years is a long time to go without being with a partner. Long-distance communication just doesn't cut it, IMO. Siwon must have a lot of faith in Liu Wen if he's sure her commitment won't waver while he's absent for such an extended period. After all, she's still young, has plenty of options because of her cachet, and is constantly hobnobbing with successful and attractive people - how often is it that such a woman ends up permanently with the first and only boyfriend she's ever had?

The thing is, all the vlogs were only released in May so I reckon while they were editing the vlogs, Liu Wen and Siwon already met in April and became close and she may have requested they put Bugsy's photos to good use?

"how often is it that such a woman ends up permanently with the first and only boyfriend she's ever had?"

Possibly the same kind of woman who never had a boyfriend till 27 :) 

You'll do well in your exams I'm sure if your investigative skills are anything to go by, @kitkatz23. Fighting!

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

Basically the vlog was showing Liu Wen going off to eat lunch but before that they randomly inserted pictures of Bugsy wanting to go eat as well if I'm not mistaken. I was quite surprised to see pictures of Bugsy and Siwon in the vlog. Some of the pictures seem to be the ones Siwon posted long long ago in his instagram but some are not so I would assume Siwon sent them to Liu Wen and she used them in her vlog which I think is super cute hahahaha.

can i have the link to the VLOG?  Thanks heaps :rolleyes:

And by the way.. if  siwon enlisting in to be a police officer. Can he still stay home.. or will it be the same as the army?

The thing is, all the vlogs were only released in May so I reckon while they were editing the vlogs, Liu Wen and Siwon already met in April and became close and she may have requested they put Bugsy's photos to good use?

Oh, I didn't know they were only released in May; if that's true, your suggestion is a strong possibility. I only know that she was done filming her program when she started on LFIL. They can't have known each other for long whilst her program was in post-production, so they must've hit it off very well if Siwon was already inculcating Liu Wen into the world of Bugsy by then. :lol: Liu Wen must have been swimming in cherry blossoms while in Japan, too (but of course!), so maybe that's where Siwon got the idea for the location of their first date. That shows how much attention he was paying to this new adventure he was embarking on, and it also hints at all the interesting stuff that happened behind the scenes which we'll never be privy to.  

"how often is it that such a woman ends up permanently with the first and only boyfriend she's ever had?"

How could I have forgotten about that pesky little detail? ;) I suppose you do have a point; she's a one-man woman then, I take it? I'm telling you, if they do end up getting married, it says a lot about Liu Wen that she'd probably be the only supermodel in the world who married the one and only man she ever dated.

• Like 4

Oh, I didn't know they were only released in May; if that's true, your suggestion is a strong possibility. I only know that she was done filming her program when she started on LFIL. They can't have known each other for long whilst the program was in post-production, so they must've hit it off very well if Siwon was already inculcating Liu Wen into the world of Bugsy by then. :lol: Liu Wen must have been swimming in cherry blossoms while in Japan, too (but of course!), so maybe that's where Siwon got the idea for the location of their first date. That shows how much attention he was paying to this new adventure he was embarking on, and it also hints at all the interesting stuff which happened behind the scenes that we'll never be privy to.  

How could I have forgotten about that pesky little detail? ;) I suppose you do have a point; she's a one-man woman then, I take it? I'm telling you, if they do end up getting married, it says a lot about Liu Wen that she'd probably be the only supermodel in the world who married the one and only man she'd ever dated.

yes.. probably the only supermodels who stay a virgin till marriage  as well.. (how rare is that nowadays ? ) LOL

• Like 2

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...sorry...i will try to post it again...

just said something like this in ig....

Edited by Nila.A.1409

Oh, I didn't know they were only released in May; if that's true, your suggestion is a strong possibility. I only know that she was done filming her program when she started on LFIL. They can't have known each other for long whilst the program was in post-production, so they must've hit it off very well if Siwon was already inculcating Liu Wen into the world of Bugsy by then. :lol: Liu Wen must have been swimming in cherry blossoms while in Japan, too (but of course!), so maybe that's where Siwon got the idea for the location of their first date. That shows how much attention he was paying to this new adventure he was embarking on, and it also hints at all the interesting stuff which happened behind the scenes that we'll never be privy to.  

How could I have forgotten about that pesky little detail? ;) I suppose you do have a point; she's a one-man woman then, I take it? I'm telling you, if they do end up getting married, it says a lot about Liu Wen that she'd probably be the only supermodel in the world who married the one and only man she'd ever dated.

In one of Siwon's interviews (EXR?), he made mention about sending a lot of videos/pics of bugsy to Liu Wen. I guess those are few of the pics.

• Like 1

@liddi...sorry...i will try to post it again...

just said something like this in ig....

I'm sorry but since I don't follow her Instagram, I cannot view it. Perhaps someone else who is following her can translate. 

• Like 1

Guest missruthieruthie

team JiWen here!!:) 

who knows ... liuwen could be the one of the the first customers :wub:

So, the pink elephant on the left was donated by Liu Wen to be auctioned off to benefit Siwon's charity? I'm assuming that's her lipstick imprint on the toy. Perhaps Siwon got Liu Wen to kiss that little elephant for charity while she was working over someone else? :lol:

And the more I see of Jiwon, the more I'm starting to ship her with Liu Wen. Move over, big bro! Their union would be so timely in light of that historic ruling which was just passed in the U.S. Of course, my enthusiasm is tempered by my knowledge that Jiwon and her family are fervent Christians, and the poor girl would probably get skinned alive if even a whiff of the acrid odour of lesbianism is detected.

Nevertheless, JiWen...HWAITING! :wub: :lol: :P 

• Like 2

Guest Nila.A.1409

another one @liddi...sorry for bothering u again and again...he he he

#我们相爱吧#情侣间长时间的相处难免会有小矛盾小缝隙,哪些方式可以让情侣们更好地相处呢~

005Up3gJgw1eubjccowk9j30ci1olwmk.jpg

And that's a first and only absolutely worth celebrating! :)

• Like 1