|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

halo ShiLiu shippers,

since soompi is on the process of moving to old site let's start this morning by energizing this forum ^_^

|TRIVIA|

*Some international shippers called this couple 'ShiLiu couple" Shi (i think it came from Siwon) and Liu (the surname of Liu Wen, if I'm not mistaken). In Chinese, the word shiliu means pomegranate. Pomegranate is is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub or small tree growing between 5 and 8 m. It is used for used in cooking, baking, meal garnishes, juice blends, smoothies, and alcoholic beverages, such as cocktails and wine

I think the name is fine. Let's unite with the international shippers to have one nickname for them. Let's spread the word ShiLiu or Pomegranate couple. Are you ok with it chingus?

Edited by happymemories09

|TRIVIA|

Which actress do you want to work with?

SW: I have a gf now so it's a secret. If you have a chance?

SW: Liu wen, I don't want to make a war.

|CREDIT| @Luv_Opera | http://onehallyu.com/topic/162849-we-got-married-choi-siwon-liu-wen-official-thread/page-4

hahhhaaa Siwon is very sensitive not make to her princess Liu Wen jealous. I'm not a fan of Siwon but I begin loving him more each day because of this show!!! kyaaaa.....

|TRIVIA| Shown in preview for EP 3.

Siwon: I want to see your father

Wen: (shocked) why???

Siwon: what kind of wedding u want?

Wen: too soon too soon!

|CREDIT| @Luv_Opera 

What is happening now in the world Mr. Choi Siwon??!!!! ^_^

@phichul Great just post here whatever relevant to them. I also saw this in different sites and I'm just freakin out! Wherever he goes he remember his GF Liu Wen. In episode 2 he says he's not cheesy but from the very start of this show he is MUSHY CHEESY overload!!!!! hahahahahahah *_^

p.s. btw im kinda busy because of work and anyone who could help me collate here all the good stuffs related for this couple is a great help..thanks in advance!!

Found in Liu Wen official weibo site . She posted the photos plus message last April 7. But it is still on her top post coz I think she pin it on top like on facebook where you can post something and pin it so it stays on top permanently even if you post something after it. That's how important her meeting with Siwon is.

Message: Nice to meet oppa, someone to accomapany and stay happy birthday @Choi Siwon[rough translation]

below is the other translation from other shippers..i think more accurate ^^

|CREDIT| http://weibo.com/modelliuwen?from=feed&loc=at&nick=刘雯#_rnd1430283734268 | @youngxbae

i just finished watch ep 2 of this couple.. LOL @ Siwon's statement abt " Im Not cheesy" .. i was like.."??? R u kidding me u r cheesier *is that even a word??* than cheese since the begining of this show tho.." their couple pictures is so beautiful.. <3

i just finished watch ep 2 of this couple.. LOL @ Siwon's statement abt " Im Not cheesy" .. i was like.."??? R u kidding me u r cheesier *is that even a word??* than cheese since the begining of this show tho.." their couple pictures is so beautiful.. <3

​@thunderella yes that was also my reaction and reaction of other international shippers in other forum heheheh!!! how come he's not cheesy when he is giving flowers, dress, balloon at the trunk, stomping feet because it rains when they supposedly rode a bike, saying aawww when Liu Wen said they will cook together and the list goes on. How come Mr Choi Siwon??? 

Your much cheesy than a CHEESE!!!! hahahahahhaa :x:P:$:D

At lasti found my new favorite couple! I tot I lost this ship. Where can I watch ep 2 with subs please! I just love this two. I mean the feels. They are so communicating privately outside of the show. But I think Siwon kind of regret not doing his hair better when they first met. 

• Like 1

​Yes the couple is eye catching...to good to be true couple ^_^

At lasti found my new favorite couple! I tot I lost this ship. Where can I watch ep 2 with subs please! I just love this two. I mean the feels. They are so communicating privately outside of the show. But I think Siwon kind of regret not doing his hair better when they first met. 

@cissmahs_3690 Why do you say so about Siwon's hair? But I think yep it could be better like in ep 2. ^_^  Check the one uploaded by alvin goodgirl in youtube. Sorry I cannot post here the link since it is blocked in my work. But I will post it here later for the new shippers. ^_^

@happymemories09 ...Siwon is my fave suju. He always look so pulled together. So that centre parting is just not his style. I was shocked that he described himself as asia's James Bond when he wore the tuxe cos that was how I described him in the wgm ship before they even showed the China version. Thanks for the indication. Watched the subs already. Love them.

Edited by cissmahs_3690

@happymemories09 ...Siwon is my fave suju. He always look so pulled together. So that centre parting is just not his style. I was shocked that he described himself as asia's James Bond when he wore the tuxe cos that was how I described him in the wgm ship before they even showed the China version. Thanks for the indication. Watched the subs already. Love them.

@cissmahs_3690 Actually my first impression when I saw him in tux he looks dashing and cool. I never had that kind of impression on him before. Maybe the effect of this show to me is magical. When they are both combined on screen, they compliment each other well that they empower the appeal or charisma of the other person than over power the beauty of the other person. That's what I love with this couple they are beautiful inside and out.:D