|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest missruthieruthie

Hello. May I ask how/where can I watch season 1 + 2 of WenLi Travel Blog? please help! :) Thank you so much!

the official web is http://www.iqiyi.com/shishang/wenli.html

all the episodes are there. But someone here mentioned earlier that on youtube, there are four episodes uploaded by the channel name Chow Meng, and here is the link to one of the episodes on YT ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiiMnF0RNWA)

enjoy :)

Guest missruthieruthie

let alone detractors consumed all the nega in the world but as for me these lovebirds showed us their sincerest feelings..lets enjoy the ride and maketh those precious moments as memorable as it was for them.. Who Knows? The world is vast and round...One cannot stop each fate . Those who are destine to meet will meet in its own perfect time...

so shippers let me say this: The world will mock and pull them down but as we shipper, lets support them and continue to cheer them on..shall we?T

roger that, captain!!! :D me personally, has never doubt on ShiLiu ...:wub:.. 

and i believe, soon, their pics together are everywhere.. and when that time comes, im pretty much sure we will still be hearing alot of "ahhhh they just friends supporting each other" .. hahaha... so, haters will be haters... :P

so, yeah... we love you ShiLiu and we support you MUN+WON :D please pleaseee dont ever stop updating us about ShiLiu

xoxo

Guest missruthieruthie

btw guys... i came across to a news about the new regulation about reality show in China, reported yesterday...

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-07/22/c_134437387.htm

two of my highlights from the article are ,

".....reality shows should break away from heavy dependence on the introduction of foreign formats such as Korean and American variety shows, adding that producers should be confident in China's own culture and create original insights into TV program planning.

Reality shows should be based on real life and put more attention on ordinary people, instead of only touting pop stars"

MY...idk how it would have been affected to the show, if the shows were still airing...

and it kinda gives me goosebump how Heaven has put it all together so two person in different corner of the world, ShiLiu could meet up  in the right time, and at he right place... ohhh....God bless them bothhh :wub:

btw guys... i came across to a news about the new regulation about reality show in China, reported yesterday...

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-07/22/c_134437387.htm

two of my highlights from the article are ,

".....reality shows should break away from heavy dependence on the introduction of foreign formats such as Korean and American variety shows, adding that producers should be confident in China's own culture and create original insights into TV program planning.

Reality shows should be based on real life and put more attention on ordinary people, instead of only touting pop stars"

MY...idk how it would have been affected to the show, if the shows were still airing...

and it kinda gives me goosebump how Heaven has put it all together so two person in different corner of the world, ShiLiu could meet up  in the right time, and at he right place... ohhh....God bless them bothhh :wub:

That's really odd to hear because I recently heard that Jiangsu TV (the same company who has a partnership with MBC and who produces We Fall in Love) has launched another spin-off show that is based on another MBC variety show and is currently airing. This time, it is a music competition show that is based on King of Masked Singer.  The Chinese name of the show is: 蒙面歌王. And another article I read said that WFIL was  designed to "test the waters" to see how the Chinese audience would react to We Fall in love and pave the way for more spin-off shows.

• Like 1

Guest Nila.A.1409

siwon latest news i think...from mun+won weibo ...( about taking his police test tomorrow with donghae ).

始源 7月24日 参加 333届 义务警察 考试

siwon 333회 의경지원 7.24 시험
  • 005WxN0Cjw1eucmw4mzp5j30p000rwef.jpg

Guest Nila.A.1409

with jay chou ( i think...it's a old pic :) )...

[哆啦A梦微笑]//@半喜不囍-Aran:转发微博

在《我们相爱吧》最后一期节目中崔始源唱了首周杰伦的(给我一首歌的时间)送给刘雯O秒拍视频 这对CP超幸福[心]他也曾多次在演唱会上献唱周杰伦歌曲(说好的幸福呢+星晴)O网页链接 O网页链接 自己私下还去看了周杰伦演唱会[可爱]真的是#我们都爱周杰伦# [赞]@崔始源
  • 9d6a5d79jw1euclvyjov1j20ey0e3mz2.jpg
  • 736f0c7ejw1eu683lv7dfj20nq0dcabs.jpg

@liddi...can u translates what written in this ig please...from dchoielf ig...

https://instagram.com/p/5eE4zvJWPG/?taken-by=dchoielf

Edited by Nila.A.1409

with jay chou ( i think...it's a old pic :) )...

[哆啦A梦微笑]//@半喜不囍-Aran:转发微博

在《我们相爱吧》最后一期节目中崔始源唱了首周杰伦的(给我一首歌的时间)送给刘雯O秒拍视频 这对CP超幸福[心]他也曾多次在演唱会上献唱周杰伦歌曲(说好的幸福呢+星晴)O网页链接 O网页链接 自己私下还去看了周杰伦演唱会[可爱]真的是#我们都爱周杰伦# [赞]@崔始源

@liddi...can u translates what written in this ig please...from dchoielf ig...

https://instagram.com/p/5eE4zvJWPG/?taken-by=dchoielf

I can't see anything posted by dchoielf since the instagram is set to private.

Can you screencap the picture?

Apparently Siwon is a huge fan of Jay Chou, having attended many of his concerts, and sung several of his songs. 

• Like 2

Guest kitkatz23

siwon latest news i think...from mun+won weibo ...( about taking his police test tomorrow with donghae ).

始源 7月24日 参加 333届 义务警察 考试

siwon 333회 의경지원 7.24 시험
  • 005WxN0Cjw1eucmw4mzp5j30p000rwef.jpg

The original weibo poster (donghae861015 who says she's Korean in her profile, and wrote in Korean so my translation may be off) that Siwon is having his police exam tomorrow, 24th July @ 8:40am, Donghae -- unknown when he will go, and Eunhyuk police exam on 25th August. However Mun+Won translated a korean article which states Donghae has already had his exam last month, and that Donghae and Siwon are to enlist as police officers in November.

So it looks like Siwon will become a police officer and not in the army if these news are reliable. Is it 24mths for a police officer? At least he can go home to his family at the end of his shift every day right?

Hey, Siwon and I both have a life changing exam tomorow! Mine is acute life-threatening conditions and pathophysiology. :( Knowing that this exam will determine his life for the next couple of years makes me feel and empathise with what he's going through.

Edited by kitkatz23

So if he's a police officer and he gets to go home, he gets to see Liu Wen right? Do you think that is why he made the choice to become a police officer rather than take up active duty?

I just watched Liu Wen's Wen Li web series and this was a bit of a surprise but in one of the episodes, she featured so many pictures of Bugsy, Siwon's dog! Siwon was in some of the pictures as well with Bugsy. Hehehhehehehe

Guest mywebfoot

Side issue, but thinking of SiHaeHyuk as police officers is just... mind boggling. 

tumblr_mgh7iv9qQz1rj0xydo3_500.jpg

and 

http://twitpic.com/show/large/d4xzfg ( Distinct Magic Mike vibes here!)

All I can say is that I am glad Liu Wen went to SS6, because if she can still love him after watching the concert, she certainly does accept all of him, and not just the cool namja side of him :)

EDIT: @atky Maybe can you share some screengrabs of LW sharing bugsy/wonnie pics and tell us about the reason she was showing those pix? 

To answer your question: This is what I know about military service in SK.

The first three months is more or less the same for everyone. It's Basic Military Training (BMT) time and it ends with a graduation ceremony and a posting. During this period, I don't think they have access to smartphones, but they have access to letters, two ways. So they can read and write letters. (luckily sweet Wen is a great letter writer. Wen better get someone to translate them before sending though, I doubt SiWon has access to a translator!) We won't see Siwon during this period. No photos are allowed, even if visits are allowed. The first photos come at the graduation ceremony, where family comes to witness. 

Then they are posted. From what I see from previous celeb policemen (eg. Lee Je Hoon) there are occasional pix of them, as they may have semi-public jobs to do. However, the military ranks do matter, and the higher they climb in the ranks, as someone mentioned earlier, the more freedoms they tend to have. 

If I remember correctly, Teukie climbed three ranks to the highest one possible for military service (don't ask me which, I am awful at those things). I have no doubt SiWon will aim for the same thing. And achieve it, knowing how ambitious he can be. 

Nevertheless there are regularly scheduled breaks, which seem to come more and more often toward the end of the MS. Teuk was very law-abiding, so even though he was already out and about visiting the SM building, no pix of him made it to the public sphere. SiWon posted one of Teuk's legs once, with a delighted 'hyung is here!'. Teuk was sneaky with his SNS though. He wasn't technically allowed to post anything, but he did regularly change his profile pic, thus assuring everyone that he was alive and very much in touch with what was happening with SJ. I don't doubt SiWon will find a way too. 

Edited by mywebfoot

Side issue, but thinking of SiHaeHyuk as police officers is just... mind boggling. 

mod edit: please do not quote images!

and 

http://twitpic.com/show/large/d4xzfg ( Distinct Magic Mike vibes here!)

All I can say is that I am glad Liu Wen went to SS6, because if she can still love him after watching the concert, she certainly does accept all of him, and not just the cool namja side of him :)

EDIT: @atky Maybe can you share some screengrabs of LW sharing bugsy/wonnie pics and tell us about the reason she was showing those pix? 

I have the pictures but I dont know how to insert them here haha teach me?

Indeed. Truer words have yet to be spoken :lol: 

• Like 1

11143393_10207446992596430_1363070906761

11738073_10207446994356474_170311989933011180314_10207446992276422_692404504718311751443_10207446996596530_241272149784011707605_10207446994716483_824455658445211742862_10207446997516553_480424530512711745378_10207446997396550_6098834844559

Basically the vlog was showing Liu Wen going off to eat lunch but before that they randomly inserted pictures of Bugsy wanting to go eat as well if I'm not mistaken. I was quite surprised to see pictures of Bugsy and Siwon in the vlog. Some of the pictures seem to be the ones Siwon posted long long ago in his instagram but some are not so I would assume Siwon sent them to Liu Wen and she used them in her vlog which I think is super cute hahahaha.