|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

优品 Trading UP's December issue featuring Siwon during the Piaget commercial filming:

005yYQOnjw1ez1h4aw44uj31kw24lk9n.jpg005yYQOnjw1ez1h4di28vj31kw24lwwa.jpg005yYQOnjw1ez1h4j5n0tj31kw24l7l2.jpg005yYQOnjw1ez1h4k995kj31kw160jz8.jpg005yYQOnjw1ez1h5shrj4j31kw12a48c.jpg

cr. FashionModels Weibo

A Chinese-Korean movie collaboration, a Taiwanese idol drama, Chinese reality show... in 2015, his C-drama "Fall In Love with You Again" also started airing and enjoyed great popularity. "I believe that if a person can do something well, nothing can defeat him. Even if I am not an artiste, regardless of what it is, I also hope that I am able to give it my all, because only then can I excel."

This multi-talented, handsome and elegant idol's influence has attracted luxury Swiss watch and jewellery brand Piaget's attention - equally excellent, bold and stylish - and just like that, a celebrity and a classic brand began their collaboration.

In the Piaget show video, Siwon chose a ring that could be spun, the two circles are individual, yet inseparable, showing off the rose gold brilliance of the ring, creating an eternal memory in an instant. In the mildly intoxicating afternoon, lazy sunlight, gentle aroma of coffee in the air, he plays with the ring, engrossed, and time stops. "Spinning it is akin to exuding an unstoppable positive energy. This ring is the perfect gift for a woman." With a mesmerisingly warm smile, his words seem to carry with it a breath of happiness.

UP's dialogue with Siwon
UP: Your work brings you to different parts of the world, but do you personally love to travel? Is there any place you especially wish to travel to?
S: I love travelling. I wish to say that experience is very important. To me, travelling alone to different places enables one to reap a lot of life experiences.
UP: You have recently become a producer. Will we be seeing your movies air very soon?
S: My work is always filled with challenges. If I have any ideas, I would do my best to fulfil it. This is because I will definitely regret it if if I do not put all my efforts to do so; whereas if I have given it my all, there will be no regrets even if I fail. When you are the only one with an idea, that is only a dream. However, when you are with others with the same dreams, then together you can make it a reality.

UP: Our editorial will be released during the Christmas season. During the festive season, will you give presents to family and friends? Can you give us some suggestions for giving gifts?
S: We would give each other gifts. I feel that on the one hand, the feelings [accompanying the gift] is very important. The gift must be accompanied by sincerity towards the other person, projecting one's well wishes. On the other hand, the opportunity and method used in the giving, can sometimes bring much joy to the other person. For example, hiding the present inside a bouquet of fresh flowers can become a pleasant surprise. Well wishes written on a small card can also express one's feelings. What is most important is that your gift can bring the other person joy.

UP: What will you say to your Chinese fans?
S: Text me, write letters to me, I love you forever! I am also very grateful! Our time together is really unforgettable, and from here on, let us travel together around the world step by step.

• Like 3

Siwon ... Tomorrow .. You have less than 24 hours... Write that wishes on a small card, get a gift and ask Jiwon for help to hide it in a bouquet of flowers when the time comes, and finally bgchae can help you to send it to LW for her Xmas gift. 

• Like 5

Can't remember whether this was posted before, but here is Siwon's interview English subbed with Entertainment Weekly before his enlistment. Can't wait to see news of him today. His segment starts around 10:29:

And here's Jiwon's excitement over today:

• Like 3

Hace 14 minutos, Liddi dijo:

CelliniSel  Muchas gracias párrafo posterior IG de Jiwon - tan, tan bueno ver a los hermanos juntos Una Vez Más! Ahora Es Una vana esperanza ... Pero si Sólo Nosotros Podemos VER uno de los hermanos y Una cierta señora china bedimpled, esa Recuerda Que foto en el backstage Durante SS6 Seúl? 

Espero que sí :w00t:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_X6jCePKC5/   vote for liu wen :D

• Like 4

I'm wondering if the shooting for Day Day Up actually during daytime. Because Mun + won just uploaded in weibo, fans' picture with LW and tiket to the show with an autographed picture of LW. 

Will that open up a tiny window for her to fly out tonight to Seoul and come back tomorrow to Shanghai for the Elle event ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allnaturalcrunchtime_stv said:

Uh, no.

Is Siwon not allowed any visits during Christmastime, too? Would be a shame if they can't be together for a holiday that must be most important to Siwon as a Christian.

Not even a visit ? 

8 minutes ago, jusrub said:

Not even a visit ? 

Liu Wen has a very busy schedule both today and tomorrow, so no, she's not going to fly to Seoul between the 17th and 18th just to spend a little time with Siwon who has to enroll in the police force on the 18th (I think?). There's being hopeful, and then there's being delusional.

Perhaps we can hope for an extended visit during Christmastime, that is, if Siwon is allowed leave in that period. If he gets time off for the Lunar New Year, there may even be a visit then.

• Like 2

Good on that host for cutting right to the chase and asking Liu Wen the one question that every other journalist has been too timid to ask! Now, there's a perfect platform for her to end the rumors and speculation once and for all: "No, we are not really dating; we were just on a dating show, that's all". Predictably, she failed to do so and played coy as per her usual practice which tells us all we need to know, really.

I suppose one might argue that Liu Wen couldn't respond in any other way if she didn't want to break the Chinese Internet via national television, but would she really do that at the expense of keeping the charade going and continuing to delude people?

• Like 5