|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Actually SW hasn't been all that discreet about his 'close acquaitance' with LW. They did the H&M ad despite of the rumours, he posted their pics and gave subtle hints about the relationship in his sns several times, he even mentioned her in his last drama and his close friends and sister followed her on sns...all are pretty telling if you ask me. 

i ask u. can u give me more details?

• Like 1

想象中植物园应该鸟语花香树叶茂密。然而,除了这只蚊子,连虫都没一只 (a lot of emojis here)

Liu Wen Weibo Update: I imagine that in a botanic garden, you would find chirping birds, fragrant flowers, trees full of leaves, however, except for this mosquito, there is nothing, not even a worm.

She is playing with her name, Wen Zi (which some netizens call her) sounds exactly the same as mosquito in Chinese. 

Very nice photo, and she forgot this is winter in North America :P

4c56dd36gw1eyjf1y061hj21w02io4qt.jpg

• Like 6

Siwon High Cut interview

http://weibo.com/p/1001603914894641601717

Too busy today to translate... but he basically said that he believes being sincere and himself is important and that is how he conducts himself everyday.  He can relate to his character in She Was Pretty and cried a few times while preparing for the role... he said everyone has experienced one-sided love before (including himself), and he understands how sad it is trying to maintain friendship with the person one has feelings for.  

He also shot a few more commercials before enlistment including vivo x6 (Credit to Weibo) 

0060wjSvjw1eyjcjbt2pwj30v91gg46s.jpg

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 5

Apparently, a Kazakhstan figure skater, Denis Ten, is an admirer of Liu Wen and a photographer... he wrote on his weibo the following, which generated a lot of replies from fans of all sorts...:)  He is a funny guy. 

Dear @刘雯, my fans think I joke but I dont. I'm a serious, brave man. Among 13 millions of your followers, I truly believe that someday the lens of my camera catches your extraordinary personality. Maybe our eyes meet too. Just like yesterday! Before I woke up. Let me know...

http://www.weibo.com/u/5576661611

• Like 7

Liu Wen's latest IG:

And some skirmishes among fans on Denis Ten's weibo... what's new. He has a very tongue-in-cheek humour... but apparently that does not come across so well to some ultra sensitive fans in whichever fandom.

• Like 6

Yep, bgchae's latest is: "nice"...including the 'dancer with hands over her head' emoji...what, did he make a pact with Siwon that he'd stand in for him while Siwon has no online access? :lol:

And that bit about Denis Ten amuses me to no end because I'm a figure skating fan and actually do know of him. :D I post fairly regularly on a figure skating forum and have always found him adorable - he really emerged out of nowhere at the last Olympics and won a first ever medal for Kazakhstan in the sport (a bronze). He's from Kazakhstan but is an ethnic Korean, I believe. I do sneak a peek at his IG every now and then...I figured he wouldn't be too happy with China because he was on the presentation team for Almaty when they narrowly lost to Beijing this year for the right to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. Nice to see that setback hasn't dented his good taste in women. ;)

• Like 6

D10's lastest weibo update - he is very funny and he likes LW a lot

Ms @刘雯, I'm sorry for the chaos yesterday. There are so many people, so many words, so many neurons in human brain. But in spite of 13m Weibo fans, want u to know: I'm compact, so it's easy to locate me; Eco-friendly; I can do crazy things & I'm Korean. Saying just in case...
  • Like 6

Hahaha denis is so cute. I really do hope he gets to meet Liu Wen someday and take pictures of her. At least now we know 2 admirer of LW.  Maximillian Hecker and Denis Ten ..  

Anyhow.. i found an opinion from wonkyu shipper. I try to understand  their POV and perspective. . But i simply don't  get it.  I wonder were they really expecting siwon and kyuhyun to go public stating their relationship and get married?   Anyhow this is the recent link i've been reading.. anyone familiar with elf please do comment ...

Wonkyu Shipper Thoughts

Thanks heaps!

• Like 3

Hahaha denis is so cute. I really do hope he gets to meet Liu Wen someday and take pictures of her. At least now we know 2 admirer of LW.  Maximillian Hecker and Denis Ten ..  

Anyhow.. i found an opinion from wonkyu shipper. I try to understand  their POV and perspective. . But i simply don't  get it.  I wonder were they really expecting siwon and kyuhyun to go public stating their relationship and get married?   Anyhow this is the recent link i've been reading.. anyone familiar with elf please do comment ...

Wonkyu Shipper Thoughts

Thanks heaps!

please dont take them seriously. Ignore them. Even I, am so embarrassed that some from our fandom take these brotherhood ship too seriously. And once again, simply ignore them. 

• Like 5

@juzagurl - you did not include Mr. Ji Liang, he is the fashion blogger who "loves" Liu Wen, he refers to Liu Wen as "My Liu Wen" in all his weibo updates when LW is referenced and occasionally pretends to show his jealousy of SW, many Chinese shippers know it and they joke with him about it on Weibo all the time. He and Liu Wen are good friends and he is the one who sent Liu Wen Oreo cookies during the NY Fashion Week in September, LW had an IG photo of herself with the cookies.. however, we concluded there were 16 cookies :) 

• Like 8

D10's lastest weibo update - he is very funny and he likes LW a lot

Ms @刘雯, I'm sorry for the chaos yesterday. There are so many people, so many words, so many neurons in human brain. But in spite of 13m Weibo fans, want u to know: I'm compact, so it's easy to locate me; Eco-friendly; I can do crazy things & I'm Korean. Saying just in case...

It's disturbing that people would find fault with his original post - what on earth was controversial about it? All I see is genuine admiration for Liu Wen...to be honest, if one can not like Liu Wen after watching LFIL and assorted videos of her, I'd have to question what's wrong with that person. :P Siwon meant it when he said that everyone just loves her, and it wouldn't surprise me if he likes that she's so likeable - she'd get along with his family, his bandmates, and anyone else he'd introduce her to. Oh, she'd be a trophy wife/girlfriend indeed, so one can hardly blame the two 10s for admiring her so. ;)

And the fact that Denis adds he's Korean "just in case" means that he's likely watched the show, is aware of the rumors about SW & LW, and is probably even a shipper. All the more reason to root for him come Worlds! :D   

Wonkyu Shipper Thoughts

Thanks heaps!

I don't even dare click the link, but considering how homophobic Siwon is, I wonder why these nutjobs think that there'd ever be a chance in H-E-L-L that he'd wind up with one of his bandmates. Although it must be said that the biggest homophobes usually have the most...feelings...suppressed...so, maybe the crazies fantasize that Siwon and Kyuhyun are secretly shacking it up on the down-low or some such shite like that.  

• Like 5