|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest exactlywhy407

well if some of you wondering why jiwon no longer likes liuwen's ig pics , I think she is busy enough to prepare the launching of N407 (a business built by both siwon&jiwon) , well (if siwon is the one who likes liuwen photos using his sister name), its clearly how busy sj members are to prepare their encore concert & comeback.

Actually I prefer siwon not to wear their couple items often cos public & fans are crazy when it comes to couple stuffs. I dont say they will against siwon&liuwen but you know..its better to play safe sometimes. I believe there will be a right time to announce their relationship (unless media release it first kkkkk)

anyway, I saw somewhere liuwen did wear both those almighty T  bracelets in a Tifffany&co photoshoot before O.O

Guest euphoria83

@liddi need help again ^_^

#我们相爱吧# #已播未播# 这是最后一期已播&未播了,伴随着节目,哥也增长了很多技能。昨天听了励志女神的演讲,觉得评论里被大家批评也当做鼓励了~谢谢大家对已播未播的支持,如果你们还爱道具哥……哦,不对,你们是爱我的[害羞]

There were some mistakes in what was labelled aired and unaired, so I have taken the liberty to correct them in the translation:

1. LW made SW a healthy breakfast, and wanted to sneak up on him, but was found out. After that, they used their eyes to ask whether they were wearing their couple bracelets -- aired
2. SW asked LW whether she missed him. LW said she missed him every day and winked, then described it to be as deep as the sea.
 -- aired
3. Both of them went to the Charmarro village. SW learnt the local skills - peeling a coconut, cracking open a coconut, making coconut candy (Is this enough to protect a woman? Nevermind. The important thing is the impressed and proud LW) -- aired
4. SW learnt the tribal dance -- aired. LW learnt the folk dance -- unaired
5. LW and SW helped each other to apply the homemade traditional insect repellent. SW wanted to apply some on LW's thigh but was kicked away by her -- unaired
6. LW said that she would give SW $10 for all his effots. SW asked why it is not $16
 -- aired
7. Back at the hotel, SW said, "I do not like your outfit today, too sexy." LW replied "I wore something underneath!" -- aired
8. SW wanted to sit on the bed, so deliberately threw the orange there. The second time, he pretended to accidentally throw the apple on the bed as well. -- aired
9. SW peeled an apple for LW -- aired
10. LW said wifi is only available at the sofa. SW said, "That's too outrageous". When LW said, "Too what?", SW changed his tune and said "No, you're right." -- aired
11. They had Facetime with Zhang Zilin -- aired
12. LW applied cream mask on SW, but he thought it was a cleansing foam and quickly did it himself, after which LW said, "Okay, that's it."  -- aired
13. SW said, "I am ignorant, even though I often say that I am all-capable."  -- aired

Apparently this is the last of the poster's aired vs unaired write-up. Does this mean all the footage taken will be aired in the upcoming episodes? Can't wait!

Thanks a lot @liddi for the translation! As always, you're the best! :wub:

And yeah... Hopefully they will air all the unaired footage in the Ep13!

Here is an update on where Liu Wen is... Apparently flight CA 990 is a JFK - PEK flight. So she's back in Beijing :)

Credit to Owner~

Hi @euphoria83, thanks for the update, i've saw it also a while ago with mun+won weibo account then I checked JUDY MA ACCOUNT it was there few minutes ago but it's gone now. Why do you think it was like that? Anyway, I'm happy that she's doing well but I'm still hoping i can see her in Haute Couture shows in Paris now. Cross fingers! 

Yes I was curious too! Same case like those pictures when Siwon put a ring on Liu Wen, the post was then deleted in just a few seconds! :sweatingbullets:

Now since we know she's back in Beijing, it's okay to be delulu about her going to Seoul right? 

We all know Siwon is super busy right now, so perhaps Liu Wen should do her part as a good girlfriend? :P

Edited by euphoria83

Angelangie

MOD

Omgossshhh hello mode!!!  I may miss reading something in here but what do you mean calling name?   So you can not quote anyone now or write the name of that person to ask question or thank you too?  Like I quote your name on the above is violate too?  Sorry if that was the case then now I know.

-----

i don't know why but i find your candidly innocent interpretation about what the moderator said , so endearing ... We love you @bibidep 

• Like 2

What will you guys do if LW actually showed up on SS6 encore..:wub:  lets have a delulu imagination :rolleyes:

I think siwon will be so happy and proud and showing her off , to other members... it will be funny.. he will be so proud *sigh 

• Like 3

What will you guys do if LW actually showed up on SS6 encore..:wub:  lets have a delulu imagination :rolleyes:

I think siwon will be so happy and proud and showing her off , to other members... it will be funny.. he will be so proud *sigh 

Lol, let's join hands and pray super hard for this delulu thought to come true! I remember she mentioned to Siwon that she wished she was at his concert during the episode where Siwon sang "Lost Stars" to her. Ah, please, come true, delulu thoughts!!!!

• Like 3

Anyone post these pictures?

11698546_687198608052610_264072405702618

11403290_687198668052604_573764010853118

If LW actually showed up on SS6 encore, no doubt, they surely 100% dating

I wonder if SW wearing  bracelets and ring at concert and sing Lost Star again

I begining to hate Jiangsu TV . Sometime they make me sad, sometime make me excited

Maybe i will sad in shortime if they just as friends finally

Edited by anbi
  • Like 5

Anyone post these pictures?

11698546_687198608052610_264072405702618

11403290_687198668052604_573764010853118

If LW actually showed up on SS6 encore, no doubt, they surely 100% dating

I wonder if SW wearing  bracelets and ring at concert and sing Lost Star again

I begining to hate the broadcast station. Sometime they make me sad, sometime make me excited

I know - they really know how to play with our emotions! There were so many un-aired scenes that we wished they could've showed.  

• Like 1

His concerts are this weekend, right? I think that's a little too close for her to make it unless she caught a connecting flight directly from Beijing to Seoul. I'd rather think that, if they're really a couple, he might want to find some time to fly to China to meet her parents. Going steady for three months plus is more than enough time to have reached that stage, plus SW has already extended LW the favour and we know how badly he wants her to reciprocate. He strikes me as the sort who wants to do everything by the book, you know? If they're together, this is something he'll have to do at some point anyway as I don't think just having some FaceTime with her parents will cut it.

Paying attention to SW's movements in the next few days should be interesting. As for LW attending a SJ concert, she'll have an opportunity to do that in L.A. - moving from coast to coast to see your boyfriend do what he supposedly does best shouldn't be too much to ask, no?

• Like 6

So, I'm killing time till Sunday. :rolleyes: For want of something to do, I googled that ring.

The Piaget Possession Ring. Captivating tagline "Turn and the world is yours"

I suppose it's for both men and women (?) but all the promo at the official website seems skewed to the woman.

"Symbolic of the choices every woman makes for herself as she follows her personal aspirations, the Possession ring conveys its positive energy, giving her that incomparable feeling that she can take on the world, as she turns her precious talisman around her finger in a daily ritual."

Talisman = an object which is believed to contain certain magical or sacramental properties which would provide good luck for the possessor or possibly offer protection from evil or harm.

Sacramental = also means sign/token/symbol, oath/solemn pledge

No idea if Siwon chose this for whatever meaning Piaget has ascribed the ring, if he did gift this ring .... but @liddi, reckon we need it for our shipper kit bag too ;)

If this is the ring given, it has an interesting message. Daily reminder of Nothing is impossible

... and I need to do something more useful with my life LOL

• Like 7

@silvergrey Please do continue to find more things to add to the shipper kit bag :P

Interesting symbolism of the ring... and would be particularly meaningful if he did gift her a ring from this collection, seeing it is imbued with blessings and support for her.

Speaking of the ring, there was a funny comment on siwonliuwen's Instagram over the photo where he appears to put the ring on her finger, saying that for the well-being of shippers in the long wait leading to Sunday, it's best to imagine that he was just cutting her nails :lol: Perhaps prefaced by a "Honey, too long!"? :P :D

I have to wonder though whether we would see this scene tomorrow night. Perhaps the skydiving event would happen first, which if I remember correctly was on Jun 5th. Am having trouble viewing Weibo these days... CSI @bibidep, can you remember the sequence? ;) Either way, can't wait, though I am ruing the fact that it's a late night broadcast compounded by extended footage added on to it the extremely high likelihood they will be the last couple again... panda eyes are definitely in order :sweatingbullets::blink:

• Like 7

Guest euphoria83

Update from JSTV~

005Up3gJgw1ety3nzkqzdj30rs0iitd9.jpg

So, I'm killing time till Sunday. :rolleyes: For want of something to do, I googled that ring.

The Piaget Possession Ring. Captivating tagline "Turn and the world is yours"

I suppose it's for both men and women (?) but all the promo at the official website seems to skew to the woman.

"Symbolic of the choices every woman makes for herself as she follows her personal aspirations, the Possession ring conveys its positive energy, giving her that incomparable feeling that she can take on the world, as she turns her precious talisman around her finger in a daily ritual."

Talisman = an object which is believed to contain certain magical or sacramental properties which would provide good luck for the possessor or possibly offer protection from evil or harm.

Sacramental = also means sign/token/symbol, oath/solemn pledge

No idea if Siwon chose this for whatever meaning Piaget has ascribed the ring, if he did gift this ring .... but @liddi, reckon we need it for our shipper kit bag too ;)

If this is the ring given, it has an interesting message. Daily reminder of Nothing is impossible

... and I need to do something more useful with my life LOL

LoL @silvergrey don't forget about the possession bracelet that Siwon gave her during their first meeting. Please find out more :P

Speaking of the ring, there was a funny comment on siwonliuwen's Instagram over the photo where he appears to put the ring on her finger, saying that for the well-being of shippers in the long wait leading to Sunday, it's best to imagine that he was just cutting her nails :lol: Perhaps prefaced by a "Honey, too long!"? :P :D

Oooo exquisite setting for nail clipping! Surely taking romantic to the nth degree.

@euphoria83, that's a possession too? What's he trying to do, stamp her all over?? Maybe this possession thing is a progression thing ... bracelet, ring, ear ring & pendant (for engagement), wedding bandddddd :phew::lol: You know, like placing the frog in a pot of tepid water and setting it to boil. And I'm referring to us spectators, not Liu Wen. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

HAPPY 100TH DAY TO SIWON AND LIU WEN!!!   I WISH YOU BOTH HAPPILY IN LOVE FOREVER AND EVER.   

00669s76jw1ety0hxphtxj30k00juace.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

I believe if the length of the show the same every week then we only have the Skydiving scene, the scene where Liu Wen cry and I don't know if this one before the Skydiving or after.  We may have the swimming scene if they want to show in this episode otherwise will be next week because of the sexxy swimming suit they may want to save for next week so they don't have trouble with the regulation.  Last part will be the canoeing, draw on the sand and both walk and talk.   If the length longer than every week, we may have another village life for Liu Wen and Siwon.

The last episode we will have the Two Lovers Point, in the chapel and he sing then put her ring on her finger, if the village life experience not include in episode 11 then will be in also.  Ahem end!!!

July 26 as of now they will air the BTS that not include in the regular episodes.

Here the video of Alvingoodgirl for our couple 100th day.

Edited by bibidep

I believe if the length of the show the same every week then we only have the Skydiving scene, the scene where Liu Wen cry and I don't know if this one before the Skydiving or after.  We may have the swimming scene if they want to show in this episode otherwise will be next week because of the sexxy swimming suit they may want to save for next week so they don't have trouble with the regulation.  Last part will be the canoeing, draw on the sand and both walk and talk.   If the length longer than every week, we may have another village life for Liu Wen and Siwon.

The last episode we will have the Two Lovers Point, in the chapel and he sing then put her ring on her finger, if the village life experience not include in episode 11 then will be in also.  Ahem end!!!

July 26 as of now they will air the BTS that not include in the regular episodes.

So sad not able too send my message to alvin.. Hmmm Happy 100th day to our couple!

• Like 2