|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Okay, then may I ask why isn't Siwon wearing it in the photo above if it is a commitment ring? Why was it only shown in the Guam episode but none of his current commitments?

Erm, which photo are you referring to?

And, uh, he'd only be wearing it in the Guam episode because that's when the ring was gifted. If you mean why don't we see him wearing it now during his commitments which aren't related to the show, well, I'd ask you to take a wild guess as to why that's the case.

If I were Siwon, I'd be afraid some nutjob would cut off my finger more than anything else.

Guest rachamanda86

Many couples do give rings and erm, a ring doesn't necessarily "formalizes" a commitment.

You don't say? What a revolutionary idea!

In my opinion, in this case with this couple, based on the entire show which I've seen so far, and based on what I know of the participants involved, I do think the gifting of expensive rings shows a desire to establish a commitment. You don't know that the rings were bestowed for some other reason either, so let's neither of us act as if we know the gospel truth until the relevant episode airs. You can have your opinion, and I'll have mine.

Just like when Liu Wen gifted Siwon the T bangle, Siwon actually expressed my position; that the gift indicates a "simple commitment" between the two. So, Liu Wen has already done her bit, and now Siwon has done his part as well with the rings.

Okay, then may I ask why isn't Siwon wearing it in the photo above if it is a commitment ring? Why was it only shown in the Guam episode but none of his current commitments?

Siwon was spotted wearing both ring and the T-bangle when he went to Paris and London a few weeks ago. Siwon was actually seen wearing the T-bangle quite often outside the program.

Speaking of this, this has made me worried as well. Remember when I highlighted that they might not be together anymore? Siwon is actually the one who's been constantly wearing T-bangle but I haven't seen him wearing it since early of July. The last time he was spotted wearing it was when he came back from Beijing.

Jiwon and Liu Wen have stopped liking each other pictures as well.

Although I might be over worried about their relationship, but I still put my slightest hope on them. I can see some newcomers who don't seem like to be their supporters. Bias or not, at least be like @allnaturalcrunchtime, be fair for the sake of the couple. This thread is dedicated to Siwon & Liu Wen as a couple. If you are not their supporters, why are you even here in the first place? 

What you can do is at least cheers for them. Support the show, even if there is a possibility that it's all an act. 

Guest atherinalee

Erm, which photo are you referring to?

And, uh, he'd only be wearing it in the Guam episode because that's when the ring was gifted. If you mean why don't we see him wearing it now during his current commitments which aren't related to the show, well, I'd ask you to take a wild guess as to why that's the case.

If I were Siwon, I'd be afraid some nutjob would cut off my finger more than anything else.

One of SJs member took a photo of Siwon and themselves. I think its on page 202/203.
If it was a ring that meant so much to Siwon, he would wear it everywhere he go. Not only in one place.

Edited by atherinalee

Jiwon and Liu Wen have stopped liking each other pictures as well.

From the little that I can gather through her Instagram, Jiwon seems to have gotten into the thrust of things in regards to her Bycream endeavor, so maybe she can't be as idle as she used to and now has weightier issues on her mind.

One of SJs member took a photo of Siwon and themselves. I think its on page 202/203.
If it was a ring that meant so much to Siwon, he would wear it everywhere he go. Not only in one place.

So, why did he wear it in just that one place then? Was that a special location which triggered a Liu Wen/WGM alert in his brain and so he just had to dig out that old thing and wriggle it on?

I also think it's utterly brainless to measure one's affection for another based on how often one is seen wearing couple gifts - this year will be my parents' fortieth wedding anniversary and they haven't worn their wedding rings for decades...trust me, they won't be drifting apart anytime soon...it's been forty years of bondage and there'll hopefully be plenty more to come.

• Like 4

Siwon did not wear the ring on the photos with SuJu members can be cause of a lot of factors actually. If im not mistaken.i think that photo was taken in a dance studio. Everyone was wearing casual T . And i think they might have done some dance routine for their performance. Why would you wear an expensive ring or any other jewelry  items in that matters when you have to practice complicated dance moves?  It will be simply uncomfortable . And there is chance he might drop it during the dance routines... then again just my thought.. what im saying is you cannot jdge their relationship based on whether they wore the ring /bracelet or not since there are some circumstances  that maybe cause them to not wear it.. jus saying ...:P

• Like 2

Guest atherinalee

As much as I have been reading the previous posts, didn't the moderators say no name-calling and no indirect jabs?
Why are some commenters still doing name-calling and having indirect jabs?

Can't we all communicate nicely?

Siwon did not wear the ring on the photos with SuJu members can be cause of a lot of factors actually. If im not mistaken.i think that photo was taken in a dance studio. Everyone was wearing casual T . And i think they might have done some dance routine for their performance. Why would you wear an expensive ring or any other jewelry  items in that matters when you have to practice complicated dance moves?  It will be simply uncomfortable . And there is chance he might drop it during the dance routines... then again just my thought.. what im saying is you cannot jdge their relationship based on whether they wore the ring /bracelet or not since there are some circumstances  that maybe cause them to not wear it.. jus saying ...:P

True, but there are other artists who do wear other jewelry items (not rings ideally) when they are practicing or performing live. But ultimately, it comes down to preference. 

As much as I have been reading the previous posts, didn't the moderators say no name-calling and no indirect jabs?

I don't see any of that going on - no foul language with just a number of disagreements that are being forcefully argued. How interesting that this is only your third post and you're already feeling so put upon. What moniker did you go by in your previous incarnation?

Perhaps you feel like Cinderella because the shoe fits even though one hasn't been presented for you to try on.

What is written there? Can't even see a single word :lol:

At least don't seem to be hairy toes *phew*

I could stare at them all day. Siwon and Liu Wen at least know how to have fun and laugh together.

It's ridiculous how Liu Wen looks sooo good in whatever she wears, with or without makeup.

• Like 5

Guest atherinalee

I don't see any of that going on - no foul language with just a number of disagreements that are being forcefully argued. How interesting that this is only your third post and you're already feeling so put upon. What moniker did you go by in your previous incarnation?

Perhaps you feel like Cinderella because the shoe fits even though one hasn't been presented for you to try on.

Then why have other users mention that there has been fighting, making the atmosphere very negative and asking for everyone to respect each other's opinion?
And that wasn't needed to call me Cinderella.

Edited by atherinalee

And I doubt the rings Siwon bought are engagement rings as in engaged to be married, but I don't think he'd get these expensive items just because it's standard practice to gift couple rings at the end of WGMs, and I also don't think they'd be bestowed without there being some intention to formalize a commitment between the two.

I share the same thought, @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv. Let's wait and see how this pans out. Looking forward to the next three weeks. 

All I'm interested in is for this thread to continue on until the show finishes. So it'll be a shame if we aren't able to come here and at least enjoy the next three weeks, and appreciate the generosity and goodwill of our dear @liddi and other lovelies who very kindly spare time to share photos, updates and translations with the rest of us.

At the rate this thread is going with all the circling and volleys, @liddi, I hope you don't mind but as added insurance, can I please contact you separately for translations in case we get shut down? :P:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

And I doubt the rings Siwon bought are engagement rings as in engaged to be married, but I don't think he'd get these expensive items just because it's standard practice to gift couple rings at the end of WGMs, and I also don't think they'd be bestowed without there being some intention to formalize a commitment between the two.

I share the same thought, @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv. Let's wait and see how this pans out. Looking forward to the next three weeks. 

All I'm interested in is for this thread to continue on until the show finishes. So it'll be a shame if we aren't able to come here and at least enjoy the next three weeks, and appreciate the generosity and goodwill of our dear @liddi and other lovelies who very kindly spare time to share photos, updates and translations with the rest of us.

At the rate this thread is going with all the circling and volleys, @liddi, I hope you don't mind but as added insurance, can I please contact you separately for translations in case we get shut down? :P:sweatingbullets:

I completely agree as well - mainly because I remember Siwon mentioned somewhere in an interview where if he meets the girl he wants to propose to, it would have to be at the same church as the one where his father had proposed to his Mom :). I'm also waiting anxiously for Sunday to come! I know many posts mentioned to not make such affirmations since we haven't seen the coming episodes yet, but here we are, just sharing our perspectives and thoughts with each other - that's what forums should be about. Thank you, Angelangie for regulating the thread and reminding us to spread positive vibes. Please do not shut down the thread!!

• Like 6

Guest bibidep

Hahaha it's so funny when I read the part above, I have to make a comment.  Why do we have to shut down this thread??  I don't understand. 

Hahaha it's so funny when I read the part above, I have to make a comment.  Why do we have to shut down this thread??  I don't understand. 

Haha we certainly don't want it to be, bibidep. I think I was one step ahead of mod's warning. That was the sense I was getting from where recent posts have been headed.

Anyway, I'm going to break out the champagne this weekend and just enjoy the show's finale. What happens after that, it'll be a bonus if they end up together. If not, they would have shared memories and Liu Wen might have had an increased opportunity to get to know Jesus hopefully.

AND ... I hope we can still visit here with each other from time to time after the program concludes and share some good times together. 

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 6

Guest bibidep
Angelangie

MOD

Omgossshhh hello mode!!!  I may miss reading something in here but what do you mean calling name?   So you can not quote anyone now or write the name of that person to ask question or thank you too?  Like I quote your name on the above is violate too?  Sorry if that was the case then now I know.