|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen will be in Vogue China September or October issue and yesterday she reposted the news of Siwon co-produce the film on her Weibo and changed her Weibo profile picture using one of her photo in the magazine.  Lady in red again for September or October Vogue China.  I don't know if she will be on the cover of the magazine or not.  Also she will be in Bazaar magazine may be for August or September.   We will hear and see some of her interview in there too.  

Edited by bibidep

Omg!!!! Alll these pictures make me happy... i just wanna enjoy the moment!!! Really excited  for the last 2 eps... :wub: it will be super duper romantic.. she  did wear a ring although i think it is not in her ring finger,While siwon def. Put it on his ring finger... anyhow im still happy today!!! So much fun update

My Personal analysis  as a broadcaster,  mix message (being unpredictable ) is important for an artist to manage the fandom crowd. Somehow they will let fans having a mix up thought about them (some of it said engaged, some of it said broke up) to maintain curiosity  of viewers.. and i guess as per SNS world.. they are required  by the program not to have much interactions in social media to keep the exclusivity  of the final eps. People cannot guess how they were doing relationship wise over the SNS.. not until the final eps aired. So we can analyze  their sns after the program are finished,  if there is no interactions  at all then possibly  they are drifted apart.. if they still supporting each other on their sns.. or maybe have interactions, well than our ship are sailing alright girls. 

My advice is to enjoy the moment now, and we can done some crazy analysis  later on after it finished. I do have 85 % to 90 % confidence on this ship.. 10 % i might have been wrong on judging  peoples interactions LOL.. :w00t:

Edited by juzagurl
Typo
  • Like 4

Guest bibidep

My Personal analysis  as a broadcaster though,  mix message (being unpredictable ) is important for an artist to manage the fandom crowd. Somehow they will let fans having a mix up thought about them (some of it said engaged, some of it said broke up) to maintain curiosity  of viewers.. and i guess as per SNS world.. they are required  by the program not to have much interaction in social media to keep the exclusivity  of the final eps. People cannot guess how they were doing relationship wise over the SNS.. not until the final eps aired. So we can analyze  their sns after the program are finished,  if there is no interactions  at all then possibly  they are drifted apart.. if they still supporting each other on their sns.. or maybe have interactions, well than our ship are sailing alright girls. 

Ok since you are a broadcaster you may have the good answer for my question.  How bad is the Sui He rumor affect the show if Siwon and Liu Wen did not show anything from both of their SNS??   For my guess I'm sure it will affect the rating of the show.  I think one of the reason Siwon worried also because of his news with Sui He.  It could be that make him went to liked Liu Wen Instagram to distract the fans about Sui He, Liu Wen also help out to put her old picture with Sui He and reposted Siwon's new about his Co-Produce the film in her Weibo to make the fans believe and continue love the couple and watch the show.  

Thank you, Yao Li for uploading this to Youtube! This video is so cute. It looks like Siwon and Liu Wen has been together for over a year when in reality, they've only known each other for a few months! It's amazing to watch their love blossom. They looked so cute and shy in the beginning and during the last clip, they looked more mature and confident in their relationship. :wub: I feel like a proud mama bear watching the two lovers progress with their love for each other. Also, Siwon's mandarin seriously improved so much. He commented in an interview that he thank his "wife" Liu Wen for helping him improve so much! So sweet. 

The video is edited by mun十won on Weibo.

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 3

Guest girlsxsnsdfan

just found it from ig wonwen shippers...

more like a couple ring than anything else. I doubt Siwon would propose on tv and i doubt he would know immediately to propose that the time for them is up since all the couples were given that surprise mission. And I doubt that even if they do engaged, the earliest they can get marry is after his enlistment date which is still up in the air.

And if Siwon was engaged, don't you think Korean media such as Dispatch would report on it? Same for Liu Wen.

here's an earlier picture of siwon with his SJ buddies, posted TODAY:

Look carefully at Siwon's fingers. Do any of you spot a ring b/c I clearly don't. That ring is most likely an onscreen couple item than an actual engagement ring. Just like how they have gotten couple bracelets. And if it was an engagement ring, there would be rumours spreading around saying how Siwon is secretly engaged or stuff like that.

• Like 1

@fcatxpop that's a possibility. but please just let us sleep in this delulu land until Sunday comes. It's been a while since we've seen a photo that made our hearts sing like it did today! :wub: Siwon definitely has more things to take into consideration - whether or not to wear jewelry that has been shown on WGM  (ELF fans, etc.). But hey! I'm a happy girl just knowing that the ring that was on Liu Wen's finger during her game of ping pong could have possibly been the same one from Siwon! So let's just sleep on this cloud for a bit shall we? :P 

I'd be so happy if they two really did get engaged but I know that realistically, it's best if Liu Wen and Siwon take things slow and steady as well. We have their best interest in mind. I think Liu Wen would also find getting engaged on the show to be "TOO SOON" as well. A promise ring would definitely be more realistic. :) 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 4

Guest girlsxsnsdfan

@fcatxpop that's a possibility. but please just let us sleep in this delulu land until Sunday comes. It's been a while since we've seen a photo that made our hearts sing like it did today! :wub: Siwon definitely has more things to take into consideration - whether or not to wear jewelry that has been shown on WGM  (ELF fans, etc.). But hey! I'm a happy girl just knowing that the ring that was on Liu Wen's finger during her game of ping pong could have possibly been the same one from Siwon! So let's just sleep on this cloud for a bit shall we? :P 

I'd be so happy if they two really did get engaged but I know that realistically, it's best if Liu Wen and Siwon take things slow and steady as well. We have their best interest in mind. I think Liu Wen would also find getting engaged on the show to be "TOO SOON" as well. A promise ring would definitely be more realistic. :) 

the ring is likely to be a gift from siwon as we saw this in the earlier episode. He believes that a ring should be gifted by him, not LW.

Look carefully at Siwon's fingers. Do any of you spot a ring b/c I clearly don't. That ring is most likely an onscreen couple item than an actual engagement ring. Just like how they have gotten couple bracelets. And if it was an engagement ring, there would be rumours spreading around saying how Siwon is secretly engaged or stuff like that.

Hehe you make too much sense girl! I agree with you btw but like someone said let's let the shippers enjoy their day.The last two episodes are probably gonna be goood!! I"m really anticipating it. Siwon can be really cheesy and sweet so I expect a lot from our favorite horse. The crying could be from the misunderstanding or actual sadness that the show is ending. In a lot of WGMs I've seen the girls cry at the end.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be better to accept the truth as it is instead of being in delulu when the truth is already placed in front? But I'll respect those who continue to ship :P

Hehe you make too much sense girl! I agree with you btw but like someone said let's let the shippers enjoy their day.The last two episodes are probably gonna be goood!! I"m really anticipating it. Siwon can be really cheesy and sweet so I expect a lot from our favorite horse. The crying could be from the misunderstanding or actual sadness that the show is ending. In a lot of WGMs I've seen the girls cry at the end.

Lol, omgosh. You just reminded me of the scene where the Chief in episode 10 asked Siwon how he and Liu Won met. Siwon said he chased her. So the Chief was like, how did you chase her? With a HORSE?! What a great metaphor, even though the Chief didn't know that was Siwon's nickname (due to his looks, height and muscles). That was funny, even though Siwon didn't catch that irony at the time since he immediately responded with a "oh, no by a car!"  

Wouldn't it be better to accept the truth as it is instead of being in delulu when the truth is already placed in front? But I'll respect those who continue to ship :P

Delululand is more entertaining and fun :D. There are enough posts that keep our feet on the ground, so it's a good balance. ;)

Edited by teamwonwen

Lots of group pics for siwon today due to upcoming encore concerts and comeback so close together. I imagine he's going to be crazy busy with all these schedules. I was watching old SJ videos and I stumbled upon their relay talks from years ago. They look so young

I"m gonna post one here because it deals with how religious siwon is. You can hear heechul's take hehe. BTW heechul and siwon are very close

Lol, omgosh. You just reminded me of the scene where the Chief in episode 10 asked Siwon how he and Liu Won met. Siwon said he chased her. So the Chief was like, how did you chase her? With a HORSE?! What a great metaphor, even though the Chief didn't know that was Siwon's nickname (due to his looks, height and muscles). That was funny, even though Siwon didn't catch that irony at the time since he immediately responded with a "oh, no by a car!"  

Hehe yeah, poor siwon he must have thought, does this man know something??? LOL   Anyways it would be cute if Liu Wen called him horse or my horse? :lol:

• Like 4

Guest missruthieruthie

im still gonna keep my hope high:wub::wub:...

So to me, their last pictures say it all.. No matter what will happen in the future (and who knows anw) , i know they're in love with each other and it's more than enough to me. Cos thats why i'm here ;) 

After all, it's called fall in love, it might be hurt when u fall, but it's all worth it ❤️..

love you Shiliu.... Hope your love can uphold against any challenges infront of u, wonwen.. Make us proud ❤️:wub:

After the giving of the T bangle, there were times it was worn and others not in their private moments, before that particular event was broadcast.

@bibidep, I understand what your concern is. Yet, I think their responses on SNS has less to do with maintaining broadcast interest and hype, and more to do with concern for the other. I mean, if someone you cared about (be it partner or good friend) was in the same situation, wouldn't you try to also take steps to protect them? In this instance, silence is actually one of the best responses for one party. And Liu Wen coming out to defend her friendship with Sui He is also something very in line with her character and the better way to respond to such damaging allegations.

Whether it's a couple ring or an engagement ring, it's odd how supporters of WonWen are so adamant in deciding that it is neither even without any confirmation from either party. No one's claiming an engagement or a promise to each other as absolute reality. What is being expressed from many WonWen fans is hope. Yet there is absolute certainty from some quarters that it can't be so. Very strange thread we have here.

• Like 5

My Personal analysis  as a broadcaster though,  mix message (being unpredictable ) is important for an artist to manage the fandom crowd. Somehow they will let fans having a mix up thought about them (some of it said engaged, some of it said broke up) to maintain curiosity  of viewers.. and i guess as per SNS world.. they are required  by the program not to have much interaction in social media to keep the exclusivity  of the final eps. People cannot guess how they were doing relationship wise over the SNS.. not until the final eps aired. So we can analyze  their sns after the program are finished,  if there is no interactions  at all then possibly  they are drifted apart.. if they still supporting each other on their sns.. or maybe have interactions, well than our ship are sailing alright girls. 

Ok since you are a broadcaster you may have the good answer for my question.  How bad is the Sui He rumor affect the show if Siwon and Liu Wen did not show anything from both of their SNS??   For my guess I'm sure it will affect the rating of the show.  I think one of the reason Siwon worried also because of his news with Sui He.  It could be that make him went to liked Liu Wen Instagram to distract the fans about Sui He, Liu Wen also help out to put her old picture with Sui He and reposted Siwon's new about his Co-Produce the film in her Weibo to make the fans believe and continue love the couple and watch the show.  

Ah that rumors.. yes you are right.. well black campaign is normal in entertainment. Its normal for them to make counter attack abt the rumors. But they would not do it to extravagant  (most likely they will back being quite again until its end) more rumors means more curiosity  from fans. (Are siwon with sui he now?) Like i said before, more mix message(good or bad news)  trigger more curiousity, that ultimately create good ratings in general.. what they have to maintain now is don't let the rumors have a fact side on it (pictures of siwon with sui he actually leaked on sns if there is one). As long as its just a rumor without any sources of the fact. its gonna be fine :wub:

I do realize that siwon never wears the ring again, it might be because he got some instructions from the PD not to give any hints abt anything  yet. And i think it was a "slip of mind" of him to wears it on the trip to paris.Its just make sense for me if the PD wants them not to wear the ring yet before the eps aired to maintain exclusivity of the news.  After the programme finished,  if they are a real, most likely we will get a lot buzz  news abt it after. But if there are no buzz after it finishes, than the second scenario of some of you are indeed right. Its just an on screen ring. Not real life .. and probably they've gone separate ways LOL. Im just sharing my past exp though.. i could've be wrong as well since im practicing broadcasting  in a very different  country and with a more local scope. (Not internationally attractive like Siwon and Liu Wen ) .. have a great day peeps! 

• Like 5

I do realize that siwon never wears the ring again, it might be because he got some instructions from the PD not to give any hints abt anything  yet. And i think it was a "slip of mind" of him to wears it on the trip to

paris.Its

just make sense for me if the PD wants them not to wear the ring yet before the eps aired to maintain exclusivity of the news.  After the programme finished,  if they are a real, most likely we will get a lot buzz  news abt it after. But if there are no buzz after it finishes, than the second scenario of some of you are indeed right. Its just an on screen ring. Not real life .. and probably they've gone separate ways LOL. Im just sharing my past exp though.. i could've be wrong as well since im practicing broadcasting  in a very different  country and with a more local scope. (Not internationally attractive like Siwon and Liu Wen ) .. have a great day peeps! 

that's strange because when other couples were given couple rings, they wore it whenever they wanted to. And if the producer is from MBC not Jiangsu TV, I doubt they would be like, "hey, you cant wear the ring". It just sound so silly to control when can someone wear or not wear a ring. And they gave a lot of freedom to Siwon and Liu Wen as well. And because the episode shown is backtracked (as in not shown right away), the show has already ended for Siwon and Liu Wen. It's just not finished for the viewers.

And when a WGM couple has finished their stunt, some couples would be like "yeah, we still keep in touch!" when in reality, they aren't in touch. Or there are some that goes "we will stay in touch as friends. if you see me, say hi!". Ultimately, it depends. And because Liu Wen constantly flies, it's hard for her to communicate to Siwon. Yes, they can Skype, message privately but it's not the same thing as doing it face to face.

• Like 1

Good morning all! So much analysis over the meaning of the rings while I was asleep :P 

I understand that we each are entitled to our opinions and I respect that. However, whether or not WonWen is real or merely playing their parts in a variety show, can I please ask this? This is a thread dedicated to them, which means I would think we must surely have some form of liking for them as a couple, be it reel or real. I can't imagine why anyone would be here if they didn't. As such, why speculate on what we have not seen, and insist on one's interpretation of the rings beforehand, when there are still 3 episodes of unaired footage left? Whether it is an engagement ring, a promise ring, a friendship ring, or a ring just for the show, we will know soon enough once the footage airs.

Like it or not, this is very likely the last few times we will get to see them together up close. After that, those who think this is just a show will move on, while those who ship them will miss seeing them onscreen and support each other through it. In view of this, why mar the remaining time here with unnecessary disputes? Instead, let us just take a step back and enjoy the beautiful moments that this couple has and will give us in the forthcoming weeks :) 

• Like 6