|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Siliu

Our dearest @liddi where are you? Please give us a feedback what's going in China particularly in WEIBO account of LIU Wen , i can't understand the comments as it is in chinese, some made a comments that "a good girl will not embarrass her boyfriend" others saying how proud they are with Liu wen for having such a good heart as expected! and Weibo account of mun+won tagged the manager of Siwon which is Keenie... I smell something fishy by tagging her. Please @liddi give us some further information. Big Thanks...

Where did you see Mun+Won tag Siwon's manager??  I don't see any, may be she took it of already.   I also check his manager account, no repost anything related to Liu Wen.

Probably I'm mistaken about the tagging incident @bibidep, apologies to that, but I'm certain that Siwon's Manager Keenie made a comment to Liu Wen latest post, due to that and I guess Siwon itself knows what's happening to Liu Wen's Weibo account now, he's definitely thinking how blessed he is knowing or meeting a pure, kind amazing woman like Liu Wen... Hopefully they really together for real if they haven't yet! (Cross fingers)

Edited by Siliu

Guest bibidep

here we go...

NOTE: CLICK THE COMMENTS ! ! !

No, that is not Mun+Won tag, it is one of the WonWen fan I guess.

Probably I'm mistaken about the tagging incident @bibidep, apologies to that, but I'm certain that Siwon's Manager Keenie made a comment to Liu Wen latest post, due to that and I guess Siwon itself knows what's happening to Liu Wen's Weibo account now, he's definitely thinking how blessed he is knowing or meeting a pure, kind amazing woman like Liu Wen... Hopefully they really together for real if they haven't yet! (Croos fingers)

Oh Keenie made comment on Liu Wen Weibo post.  I don't have the account from Weibo so I can't see the comments from her account.

Guest Nila.A.1409

liu wen with others chinese models + tao okamoto...

liu-wen-16_TOMMY-SPRING-14.jpg
Fei+Fei+Sun+Liu+Wen+Xiao+Wen+Ju+Anna+Sui
73033420gw1dmrzm5rgwmj1.jpeg

2f86e91d2ec8b0654d342cf8af92b1ea.jpg
all of them top models...:)
Edited by Nila.A.1409

Guest Janelle22

Can anyone explain to me what's going on because i am confused? What with liuwen on weibo and everything???

Our dearest @liddi where are you? Please give us a feedback what's going in China particularly in WEIBO account of LIU Wen , i can't understand the comments as it is in chinese, some made a comments that "a good girl will not embarrass her boyfriend" others saying how proud they are with Liu wen for having such a good heart as expected! and Weibo account of mun+won tagged the manager of Siwon which is Keenie... I smell something fishy by tagging her. Please @liddi give us some further information. Big Thanks...

@Siliu I don't have a Weibo account so I can't read the responses to her and I don't see anywhere that Keenie is tagged in mun+won's account. If you can screencap them, then I might be able to see what they are saying. Only saw mun+won tag Liu Wen's manager, saying that "Chinese girls working hard overseas depend on each other. May they not be hurt back home [in China]"

• Like 1

Gossshhhh I have no idea what this lady is talking about what but it very very long, I still have more to post, it may take more time later .  If it ok can our sweetheart give us a rough translate about what she said, thank you.

It is, as @silvergrey says, a very indepth analysis of Ep9 (and I'm guessing there's more, since it has not covered the airport scene yet?) If you want, I'll try to translate it when I can... but it may not be soon.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Just wanna share something.. This is just LOL!:D

Hahah I think your instagram went crazy, I check Liu Wen instagram still had her picture in her profile. 

Just wanna share something.. This is just LOL!:D

Hahah I think your instagram went crazy, I check Liu Wen instagram still had her picture in her profile. 

Haha Instagram got confused for a minute! hahaha It was just so funny because why Lee Teuk? haha It should have been better if it's siwon..

• Like 1

Guest missruthieruthie

Is it just me or this woman gets  more and more beautiful now?:wub:

Its must be the love spell on her ❤️... 

We love you liuwen.. 

Guest bibidep

Here continue @liddi, take your time and just roughly translate only no need in detail.  Too much for you sorry, thank you for your help.

64b7040cjw1etom6mw2rej20sg0lc461.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom6sbtbmj20sg0lc47e.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom6xiftkj20sg0lc47x.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom71flerj20sg0lcjzv.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom74syrqj20sg0lcaik.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom784ubmj20sg0lc10i.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom7aroiqj20sg0lcq9q.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom7aroiqj20sg0lcq9q.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom7d9x08j20sg0lcq8p.jpg

64b7040cjw1etom7gkui4j20sg0lcjz5.jpg

Credit to the owner on the pictures

Edited by bibidep

Here continue @liddi, take your time and just roughly translate only no need in detail.  Too much for you sorry, thank you for your help.

You are missing page 2 out of 32 pages. Can you post it, or direct me to the link that you found it?

• Like 1

You are missing page 2 out of 32 pages. Can you post it, or direct me to the link that you found it?

OMG That's a huge task for you @liddi ... you are superwoman :-)

• Like 1