|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv    Thanks

Whether he have feeling with her or not, i think he's playing with fire, LW know very well they in show but she still serious in their fake relationship. From the begining, she was builting a wall to protect herself but Siwon broke down her wall to make their relationship into serious.   When Liu Wen asked Siwon "will you like me for lifetime?" It's not just about wanting to know his answer but to say her feeling to him. Liu Wen has really fallen in love but SW, i don't know. I always feel strange everytime he hugs LW, especial his eyes. In the end ep 9, Siwon said " I've seen the possibilities for the two of us. The question is how much of the possibility would turn into reality" What his mean? I really to know.

Sorry my English not good

Edited by anbi
  • Like 1

Guest bibidep

Whether he have feeling with her or not, i think he's playing with fire, LW know very well they in show but she still serious in their fake relationship. From the begining, she was builting a wall to protect herself but Siwon broke down her wall to make their relationship into serious.   When Liu Wen asked Siwon "will you like me for lifetime?" It's not just about wanting to know his answer but to say her feeling to him. Liu Wen has really fallen in love but SW, i don't know. I always feel strange everytime he hugs LW, especial his eyes. In the end ep 9, Siwon said " I've seen the possibilities for the two of us. The question is how much of the possibility would turn into reality" What his mean? I really to know.

Hi welcome to WonWen thread.  Don't worry about your English, your English very good. 

You was right about all their hugs.  Not only the end but a lot in all episodes.   We have to wait until the end to see what happen with him, I really can't figure him out either myself.  It not only Siwon hug but Liu Wen answered also.  Do you remember the question he asked her about if she believed and trust him in episode 9, she can't even said yes or no but just nod her head and when she asked him about like her life time she demand him to said it out loud.  Sometimes I don't understand Liu Wen action too, not only Siwon.  May be I never know them before so that what make more difficult for me to understand them well.

Edited by bibidep

No no, I didn't say she is acting, but may have to careful a little bit now because what had been exposed to us in every episode they aired.  I'm not the type if later Siwon like someone else not Liu Wen then I will hate him to what he did to Liu Wen.  Same with Liu Wen, if she had another man from the US I will not upset because she does that to him, I still ok and move on with no blame to any one, not like the fans they both have right now, fighting over the girl/guy for their Idol/Supermodel.  We only the fans of them, not their family, we have no right to say or concern about their life and make them to follow the way we want them to be. 

Everyone can have his/her own opinion, you can not jump into the conclusion that she or he wrong or right because the way they talk about the couple, you like Liu Wen and you had more favor for her doesn't mean everyone have to have the same feeling like you.  Same with Siwon, honestly with your heart, do you treat Siwon the same what you have for Liu Wen??  Of course not.  But for me, I don't know them both before the show, I'm confident to say I treat them the same, no more no less.  If they can't be together no blame to any side.  If they end up with a happily marriage together then I will congratulate them and happy for them.

Well, you've always been very saintly, dear bibidep; we all know that. You do have a habit of jumping to the most bizarre conclusions, though, and you're quite the little fire starter like when you introduced the middle-aged managing director of Piaget HK and possible relation of Siwon, Peggy Choi, as a potential love interest for him. :P

And you're preaching to the choir here - I will have absolutely no problem if Siwon and Liu Wen aren't really together. Of course, I think Liu Wen can do better because I'm such a huge fan of hers, and I won't "hate" Siwon one iota if he goes for someone else. Naturally, I'd think he's an idiot because most guys I know would kill to have a girl like Liu Wen, but I definitely wouldn't "hate" him - what an extreme word to use over a potentially fake relationship on a TV show! If all this turns out to be hot air, I will move on with my fandom of Liu Wen intact and hope that she does indeed do better, and my interest in Siwon will end. I certainly won't "blame" anyone for anything; that is, unless Siwon knows Liu Wen has really fallen for him and is intentionally leading her on for reasons other than that he's really fallen for her too.

Anyway, all this hand-wringing is for naught because you and I both know that they are really together; we're not blind, after all, and we can't ignore evidence that's right in our faces.

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Who in here know about Peggy lady is the middle-aged woman??  I don't believe if no one know her for sure.  Like I said before, I Iike WonWen so anything related to them I wonder if it true or not.  Someone had said, the relationship always have twist and turn, this kind of wondering is one of them too. 

Right now if anybody ask me about Siwon broke up with Liu Wen, I will reply I don't know because I can't even confirm they are dating yet how in the world I know if they break up lately and he move on with his new model girl.  I still don't think Siwon is that kind of man, either he never make any commitment with any girl or just start the new one with Liu Wen.  If any thing bad happen between the two, I don't think Liu Wen still go to his Instagram to liked his picture yesterday and Jiwon still went to Liu Wen Instagram and liked Liu Wen post.  His dad said Love may be put out sometimes, but as long as there's still a flame, though put out on the surface, as long as there's still a small flame, it still can bloom.  In the Black Room Interview, Siwon said that he want to ask why his dad said those words, there are many meaningful in those words.  When you think that is the end of love, it may just be the beginning, when you just think it too late, it may be the earliest time.  I wonder if any of these meaningful words related to their relationship.

So I stick with what I saw about their relationship unfold last May, before the father meeting I don't think they were serious in real life relationship yet, but after what happen in Seoul last May was the turning point for them.

I still feel depressed after rewatching ep 9 with eng sub... We are in love is a show we all know that but please let's not question their sincerity again and again. They have been in turmoil about that already...Trust, sincerity and realness have always been their issue since ep 3. They know that they were making the show but they did't want to make everything fake(with all the mission/ tasks they have to complete, they have to be real with their feelings at least). 

Siwon has proven himself already.

Liu Wen has also accepted Siwon which we can all see esp at the airport scene.

And as Siwon made mention about seeing the possibility and how much of it will turn into reality...it will be a matter of time.

• Like 2

Guest Nila.A.1409

@missruthieruthie...thank u for that ...about sui he bf @bibidep...i know it not fr her wikipedia but there was a interview with her in mgz about her bff with other mdl that they were even vacation together with they are bf and husband ( sui he's bf and her mdl friend's hubby...i forgot her mdl friend name )...edit: sui he bff mdl friend name is shu pei qin.

Edited by Nila.A.1409

No no, I didn't say she is acting, but may have to careful a little bit now because what had been exposed to us in every episode they aired.  I'm not the type if later Siwon like someone else not Liu Wen then I will hate him to what he did to Liu Wen.  Same with Liu Wen, if she had another man from the US I will not upset because she does that to him, I still ok and move on with no blame to any one, not like the fans they both have right now, fighting over the girl/guy for their Idol/Supermodel.  We only the fans of them, not their family, we have no right to say or concern about their life and make them to follow the way we want them to be. 

Everyone can have his/her own opinion, you can not jump into the conclusion that she or he wrong or right because the way they talk about the couple, you like Liu Wen and you had more favor for her doesn't mean everyone have to have the same feeling like you.  Same with Siwon, honestly with your heart, do you treat Siwon the same what you have for Liu Wen??  Of course not.  But for me, I don't know them both before the show, I'm confident to say I treat them the same, no more no less.  If they can't be together no blame to any side.  If they end up with a happily marriage together then I will congratulate them and happy for them.

Well, you've always been very saintly, dear bibidep; we all know that. You do have a habit of jumping to the most bizarre conclusions, though, and you're quite the little fire starter like when you introduced the middle-aged managing director of Piaget HK and possible relation of Siwon, Peggy Choi, as a potential love interest for him. :P

And you're preaching to the choir here - I will have absolutely no problem if Siwon and Liu Wen aren't really together. Of course, I think Liu Wen can do better because I'm such a huge fan of hers, and I won't "hate" Siwon one iota if he goes for someone else. Naturally, I'd think he's an idiot because most guys I know would kill to have a girl like Liu Wen, but I definitely wouldn't "hate" him - what an extreme word to use over a potentially fake relationship on a TV show! If all this turns out to be hot air, I will move on with my fandom of Liu Wen intact and hope that she does indeed do better, and my interest in Siwon will end. I certainly won't "blame" anyone for anything; that is, unless Siwon knows Liu Wen has really fallen for him and is intentionally leading her on for reasons other than that he's really fallen for her too.

Anyway, all this hand-wringing is for naught because you and I both know that they are really together; we're not blind, after all, and we can't ignore evidence that's right in our faces.

I'm on the same page as you, @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv! Definitely going to move on and continue my 130% (hehe, see what I did there? :p)  fandom for Liu Wen should the results come out that the program is indeed just a show. I have high hopes it's not - mainly because I'd be ridiculously disappointed in Siwon as a man (making Liu Wen fall in love with him and then withdrawing. It seems to happen often nowadays where people just want what they can't have. He did mention in the very first 2 episodes how he finds it odd that a very beautiful girl like Liu Wen has not dated before. She was already like a challenge for him.) But anyway, that's really the worst case scenario. In regards to the other girls, it doesn't matter if there's Peg or Sui or any other girls that come into the picture. New and former people will always come into our lives - love isn't just what's on the surface bc looks aren't everything. I'm probably biased but Liu Wen is beautiful and what makes us love her so much is not just because she has the looks, but it's her personality and character who we love and support even more. Siwon seems to be a smart guy. He wouldn't introduce a bimbo with just a figure and good looks to his Father. If either Siwon or Liu Wen only goes for looks, down the road, that'll only show what a shallow person they are - and if either one thinks they can continue to do better in terms of finding someone better, that is also quite selfish if you've already found a great person in your life. I think this relates back to why Mr. Choi gave them a little lesson on love. "Love, like fire, might be put out sometime. But as long as there's still a flame, even if it's the smallest flame, it can be ignited again." Mr. Choi knows they still have a long road ahead together and challenges are bound to happen, whether it's due to work or having other options/opportunities come up, if two people have feelings for each other and love each other, there is no flame that could be completely put out if they put care into it.

I probably wrote too much but hopefully that made sense.

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 3

Guest Nila.A.1409

@bibidep...i thought someone already posted in this forum that liu wen liked siwon latest ig...he he he ( page 178 @siwonie407 already said that but can't screen captured that ).

Edited by Nila.A.1409

I'm on the same page as you, @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv! Definitely going to move on and continue my 130% (hehe, see what I did there? :p)  fandom for Liu Wen should the results come out that the program is indeed just a show. I have high hopes it's not - mainly because I'd be ridiculously disappointed in Siwon as a man (making Liu Wen fall in love with him and then withdrawing. It seems to happen often nowadays where people just want what they can't have. He did mention in the very first 2 episodes how he finds it odd that a very beautiful girl like Liu Wen has not dated before. She was already like a challenge for him.) But anyway, that's really the worst case scenario. In regards to the other girls, it doesn't matter if there's Peg or Sui or any other girls that come into the picture. New and former people will always come into our lives - love isn't just what's on the surface bc looks aren't everything. I'm probably biased but Liu Wen is beautiful and what makes us love her so much is not just because she has the looks, but it's her personality and character who we love and support even more. Siwon seems to be a smart guy. He wouldn't introduce a bimbo with just a figure and good looks to his Father. If either Siwon or Liu Wen only goes for looks, down the road, that'll only show what a shallow person they are - and if either one thinks they can continue to do better in terms of finding someone better, that is also quite selfish if you've already found a great person in your life. I think this relates back to why Mr. Choi gave them a little lesson on love. "Love, like fire, might be put out sometime. But as long as there's still a flame, even if it's the smallest flame, it can be ignited again." Mr. Choi knows they still have a long road ahead together and challenges are bound to happen, whether it's due to work or having other options/opportunities come up, if two people have feelings for each other and love each other, there is no flame that could be completely put out if they put care into it.

I probably wrote too much but hopefully that made sense.

We all seem to fall in love with Liu Wen after watching the show...And I couldn't agree more to what you said! :wub::D 130% Liu Wen! :-)

• Like 2

Guest missruthieruthie

@teamwonwen @iamenn 

couldnt be more agree with yall.:) we're fallin inlove with liuwen forsure

I do still have high hopes that choi jr knows what he's doing.,

cause after that heart to heart question, not only wen puts her trust on him now, all of us (and millions of viewers) do . 

And if things turn out not to be on wen's favor, all is done about siwon for me and welcome wen's fandom ;) 

And tbh, i gotta feeling lotsa fans will do the same thing. And boy, aint that bad for your image :(  #justsaying 

Guest missruthieruthie

@bibidep :) 

our bibidep darling, sui he is married now. you can have a look on twitter / weibo, you will find her marriage certificate pic. 

And feifeisun is in a relationship with a photographer, liang zi. You can see lotsa pics of her with her boyfie on her insta or her boyfie insta:) 

shupei is also married and xiaowenju is in relationship .. 

So, amongst her modelfriends, i think wen (and mingxi?) is the only single bfore she joined the show ofcos ;) ... She is now in longdistance relationship with choi jr. ❤️...

but again, amongst other top models from china, only wen catches my attention.., no one like her... 

agree - i lived in America and yes there plenty of gorgeous models in the world - as by chance that i get to see this side of  the super model Liu Wen : so poise , elegance and charmingly innocent  : i'm a huge fan now and i know that Choi Siwon from Super Junior the super group of Korea but wasn't a fan of his - together and magically i'm madly crush on this couple / want them to be together / fall in love / romance all sorts of stuffs going thru my head when i watch them on screen - i smile , i cries because i believes that i'm watching  true love 

• Like 4

Liu Wen. Siwon. Both have equal parts to play in their relationship. If things come to an end, they will still be equally beautiful individuals, different but equal. 

Liu Wen is just as difficult to read as Siwon. Because they are both on camera. Why is he so happy when she said she really does trust him? Possibly cos he needed to hear that in words. Why was she so happy when he said he'd like her for a lifetime? Possibly cos she needed to hear that in words. Their actions already spoke of their feelings for each other but it's always nice when we express those actions in words too. Siwon not as affected as Liuwen at the airport? I don't think so. He's actually very protective of her. She said she didn't want to cry (infront of him). He said he doesn't cry (and definitely not infront of everyone). She insisted she's a happy person. He agreed. So he would be certain not to give cause in any way to make her spill tears. But he was as affected by her leaving (needing comfort from his manager once the cameras were off). He hugs oddly? Well, so do I when I am in public. Not everyone wants to share every facet of their intimacy publicly all the time. Catch him unguarded and he envelopes her entire body with his arms.

Looking forward to Guam, the beach, another pot of Siwon food, teeth numbing sweetness and the orange ...

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

@bibidep :) 

our bibidep darling, sui he is married now. you can have a look on twitter / weibo, you will find her marriage certificate pic. 

And feifeisun is in a relationship with a photographer, liang zi. You can see lotsa pics of her with her boyfie on her insta or her boyfie insta:) 

shupei is also married and xiaowenju is in relationship .. 

So, amongst her modelfriends, i think wen (and mingxi?) is the only single bfore she joined the show ofcos ;) ... She is now in longdistance relationship with choi jr. ❤️...

but again, amongst other top models from china, only wen catches my attention.., no one like her... 

I'm telling the truth here, I never once worry that Siwon dating any of the models that you list on the above.  For me if anything change from his point about Liu Wen only because he consider to stick with his parent first thought about only Korean girl.  I don't think he changes his mind because of another model.   Right now the things I still doubt a little bit for Siwon to make his decision about Liu Wen are language and religion.  I feel Siwon really concern about God and Love, he still very firm on this in Episode 9.  The way the dad sometimes had to depend on Siwon for the translation that was another reason he may put in his list.  Everything else I think Liu Wen score all the high mark from him and his family. 

About the supermodel or not, I don't really care much because I didn't pay attention about fashion/model before.  I like Liu Wen when I start to watch this show.

Guest bibidep

Clean the face for the boyfriend and paid attention to his dad face also, what's a sign of the good wife/daughter in law.

CI3iCOuUcAAXt7T.jpg

Guest exactlywhy407

And sui he already has a boyfriend , we are already talked about this before in this soompi if i wasn't wrong...like sun fei fei or fei fei sun already has a bf too...he he he

We talk about that but no one in here can confirm about she had boyfriend for real or just rumor.  Whatever the truth come out at the end of the show, I will welcome the news, whether he is with Liu Wen or someone else, I just want to get over with and move on with out checking this thread everyday hahah.  I can't blame him if he choose the other one, because he had every thing so no surprise that he want the best for him.  Same with Liu Wen, she can choose anyone she wants, in this show even she seem like fall in love with him but the way and her action seem diffierent, she still very caution about him.  Now we can not underestimate Liu Wen about her acting because why sudden at no where Mr. Choi Sr. said Liu Wen will be a famous international actress in the future, he must know something that we don't.

not to mention the rumor sounds so baseless & please have some faith in our couple.

well this insecure cycle will be gone in couple of days when the excitement of ep 11 coming around the corner. Cmon, lets enjoy the show while it lasts & looking forward to their hints (or even confirmed dating photos) after the show ends :D  ;) 

Guest daisy_xzx_stv

If you are talking about Suihe, then I can offer some information.

I found a marriage certificate in the internet, seems she has been married since 2014.12.27.

So Sui he is not a problem, even maybe she has something with Siwon, that's a long time ago.

20150412085955ab169.jpg

Yesterday there are too many strange topics in WEIBO, such as "siwon sui he","liuwen suihe" and something else like that.

So I think that's why Siwon posted a message in weibo last night.

And did you see the message LIUWEN posted in weibo this morning?

She also changed her ICON in WEIBO.

http://f.picphotos.baidu.com/album/s%3D1400%3Bq%3D90/sign=ba77b72e781ed21b7dc92ae19d5ee6b5/d52a2834349b033b6656da0610ce36d3d439bd0b.jpg

Edited by daisy_xzx_stv

Guest Nila.A.1409

In mun+won weibo there is  a post about siwon in gym and liu wen is playing pingpong...maybe someone can posting in here and once  again we need @liddi help...