|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest euphoria83

Update from Liu Wen's manager on weibo...

又见ee84b6.png

7948ecf6jw1etn5u21otdj20xc18gdvt.jpg

From what I translated from google it said "see the bicycle also"... Is she hinting at something?:phew:

又见ee84b6.png

From what I translated from google it said "see the bicycle also"... Is she hinting at something?:phew:

I feel like anything from her or Liu Wen is aimed at Siwon these days...either they got mixed up about Siwon's zodiac animal or the rabbit is a reference to the soft toy Siwon gave Liu Wen when she was sick or the rabbit is a stand-in for Siwon and she's hugging it while on a bike...or all three...see how they're messing with our minds? :lol:

And every time the sister likes one of Liu Wen's posts I feel like Siwon has an understanding with Liu Wen that he'll only like her pictures under his sister's handle for fear of being stoned by ELFs if he does otherwise. :P

• Like 6

Guest euphoria83

又见ee84b6.png

I feel like anything from her or Liu Wen is aimed at Siwon these days...either they got mixed up about Siwon's zodiac animal or the rabbit is a reference to the soft toy Siwon gave Liu Wen when she was sick or the rabbit is a stand-in for Siwon and she's hugging it while on a bike...or all three...see how they're messing with our minds? :lol:

And every time the sister likes one of Liu Wen's posts I feel like Siwon has an understanding with Liu Wen that he'll only like her pictures under his sister's handle for fear of being stoned by ELFs if he does otherwise. :P

LOL I think so too! They (Liu Wen's side) have been messing with our minds lately :w00t:

But I don't think Siwon's using her sister's account to like Liu Wen's pics.

又见ee84b6.png

If it's really the sister doing the liking, she's certainly become a massive fan of Liu Wen since her brother hooked up with Wen considering she's been liking Wen's updates sometimes as soon as Wen puts them up and sometimes at unearthly hours in the morning in South Korea.

Choi Jiwon...stalker much? :lol:

• Like 3

又见ee84b6.png

If it's really the sister doing the liking, she's certainly become a massive fan of Liu Wen since her brother hooked up with Wen considering she's been liking Wen's updates sometimes as soon as Wen puts them up and sometimes at unearthly hours in the morning in South Korea.

Gosh, I'd be thrilled if Liu Wen could be my sister-in-law too! Maybe Jiwon has some sort of automatic "like" system set up just for Liu Wen's udpates. Lol, jk. That'd be a bit crazy.

• Like 4

Guest euphoria83

Honestly, both sides are messing with us. Siwon's most recent Instagram post is an image of a pomegranate! Aiyah, these two... up to no good. :w00t:

Is it the one on the book cover? Is it really pomegranate? Like @bibidep said, it looks more like a potato :D

又见ee84b6.png

Gosh, I'd be thrilled if Liu Wen could be my sister-in-law too! Maybe Jiwon has some sort of automatic "like" system set up just for Liu Wen's udpates. Lol, jk. That'd be a bit crazy.

LOL... His sister is probably obsessed with Liu Wen :wub:

Edited by euphoria83

Honestly, both sides are messing with us. Siwon's most recent Instagram post is an image of a pomegranate! Aiyah, these two... up to no good. :w00t:

Is it the one on the book cover? Is it really pomegranate? Like @bibidep said, it looks more like a potato :D

又见ee84b6.png

LOL... His sister is probably obsessed with Liu Wen :wub:

Lol, I think we all are crushing on Liu Wen. Ah, who wouldn't? :D

Oh, yes. I'm pretty sure that is an "organic" pomegranate. The stem that is sticking out is definitely the stem of a pomegranate :P. Siwon must've tried using a darker filter to make it not so obvious in red but he can't fool us, honey*!

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 1

Siwon & Liuwen - We are in love ep 09

Siwon: It's my first time introducing my girlfriend to my Dad. It's almost my Father's first time, too. First time to see me introduce my important girl to him. How do you say something's important in Chinese?

Liu Wen (in Chinese): You yi dian dian jong yiao ("a little important")

Siwon: It's not a little important but very important. [You (Liu Wen) is very important to me]

:wub: :D:Dx 1000

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 4

Translation of the Guam montage:

Pic1:
Welcome to Department 16!
[10 6's = 16]  (translator's note: Doesn't that actually add up to 60??)

Pic2:
Today I have brought my princess for a visit... I must do well

Pic3:
Eh? Why doesn't the shell make any sound?

Pic4:
I can't seem to... break it apart...

Pic5:
I seem to have forgotten... my dance steps... 

Pic6:
When she is with me, everything becomes chaotic...

• Like 2

Dearest @liddi, may you please help to translate this. Big thanks:wub::P

@周楚囡
The airport farewell footage, from the shooting to editing of each scene, each expression of the eyes, each action... tortured me endlessly

@Sycamore_uu
Director, I wish to ask you what is Siwon's zodiac animal...

@周楚囡
Please wait for Ep11. He will personally tell you what zodiac animal he is

• Like 2

Guest Siliu

Translation of the Guam montage:

Pic1:
Welcome to Department 16!
[10 6's = 16]  (translator's note: Doesn't that actually add up to 60??)

Pic2:
Today I have brought my princess for a visit... I must do well

Pic3:
Eh? Why doesn't the shell make any sound?

Pic4:
I can't seem to... break it apart...

Pic5:
I seem to have forgotten... my dance steps... 

Pic6:
When she is with me, everything becomes chaotic...

Dearest @liddi, may you please help to translate this. Big thanks:wub::P

@周楚囡
The airport farewell footage, from the shooting to editing of each scene, each expression of the eyes, each action... tortured me endlessly

@Sycamore_uu
Director, I wish to ask you what is Siwon's zodiac animal...

@周楚囡
Please wait for Ep11. He will personally tell you what zodiac animal he is

Dearest @liddi, undeniably your the best! thank you so so much! Big hug... big respect! :P PS: till next time:D