|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest exactlywhy407

I remember on the 1st or 2nd day of June, Siwon's sister Jiwon posted this 16 flowers and the caption said Happy For You.  Everyone think she said happy anniversary for elf, but I think on that day I said in here about the flowers is for Siwon and Liu Wen because that was the first day Liu Wen came to Guam.   The coincidence here is 16 flowers, at that time we didn't know the meaning of 16 was the couple nick name yet.  The 16 couple name came out on the day Siwon and Liu Wen did the skydive in Guam on June 5, 2015.   Now I think my guess at that time was right.  The sister new something about what happen to WonWen at the time they met in Guam.

@bibidep The 16-rose bouquet picture was posted by Jiwon on 2 Jun 2015. Liu Wen landed in Guam on 1 Jun 2015. And kudos to you for noticing there were 16 roses... I did not even make the association until you mentioned it. Coincidence much? :) 

EDIT: When did Jiwon and Liu Wen start following each other? Before or after the meeting with Daddy Choi? Any idea?

yes, not to mention the roses pic taken from maison des fleurs official instagram, & its posted around 39wks ago (lol, no im just curious with those flowers & the caption hahaha)

@bibidep...u' re so amazing , thank u for that...but if i wasn't wrong before jiwon posted the tiffany gift with caption fill with love around the world...she posted the tiffany gifts with caption a gifts from sister in law with chinese wrote ( i think already posted in this  soompi)...but she deleted that pic and caption and posted again with bibidep already said before...sorry if i was wrong...

Um, wow, I never knew about this; I'd love to get a screenshot of Jiwon's "gifts from sister-in-law" post. WonWen shippers, get to it! :P If she really did post that, all the drama we had earlier about whether they're really together would've been pointless; they are a real life couple, period.

And I have a feeling Siwon has been sending Liu Wen loads and loads of gifts (if not everyday, then every week); he probably does it even now as he seems like the type. You know, ply the girl with everything until she's senseless and can't resist you anymore - that type. All I can say is...stay strong, Liu Wen! :lol:

• Like 2

Guest exactlywhy407

I just saw a pic from his sister cosmetic products' instagram(bycream_insta) that siwon gave something to liuwen; judging from the caption its like promotional link to her products, so I assume he did give lw her sister's products? Well, isnt liuwen stil the spokerwoman for estee lauder? thanks

I just saw a pic from his sister cosmetic products' instagram(bycream_insta) that siwon gave something to liuwen; judging from the caption its like promotional link to her products, so I assume he did give lw her sister's products? Well, isnt liuwen stil the spokerwoman for estee lauder? thanks

Liu Wen is still a spokeswoman for Estee Lauder, and that was tacky of her, um, sister-in-law to include a pic of Siwon gifting Liu Wen the cosmetic products on the bycream poster, and she was rightfully criticized for it on IG.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

After I watch the scene about his father met Liu Wen.  I think the biggest point that impressed Mr. Choi Sr. was when Liu Wen asked the staff to gave her some tissue and she gave it to Mr. Choi Sr.  Look at his face at that time, wow he so happy and for sure will make him remember the most.  Another one when his hand had black ink and he touch his right cheek, Liu Wen gave Siwon a tissue and told him give the tissue for his father clean the ink on his face, and I saw Liu Wen gave his dad a signal that it was clean, it good, thumb up. 

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

yes, not to mention the roses pic taken from maison des fleurs official instagram, & its posted around 39wks ago (lol, no im just curious with those flowers & the caption hahaha)

Wow you score the point too.  Why on earth she needs that 16 flowers and not one, 10 or 12 but 16??  She had something in her mind for sure.  May be she already knew her brother name similar to 10 in Chinese and Liu Wen name sound like 6 before the meaning of their name exposed to the public.  The caption Happy For You, who is that You??

Can Siwon handle her hotness? :P

In my honest opinion, no. :P Look at that first gif when she steps out tousling her hair; she looks like a 7' tall, statuesque goddess - that's all woman, there. Siwon looks immature, preppy and small-sized in comparison. Liu Wen is so different in appearance and temperament from the standard K-Pop starlet that she may as well be from another planet - that pasty, extremely girly-looking type is the sort Siwon would be more suited to, visually.

After I watch the scene about his father met Liu Wen.  I think the biggest point that impressed Mr. Choi Sr. was when Liu Wen asked the staff to gave her some tissue and she gave it to Mr. Choi Sr.  Look at his face at that time, wow he so happy and for sure willmake him remember the most.  Another one when his hand had black ink and he touch his left cheek, Liu Wen gave Siwon a tissue and told him give the tissue for his father clean the ink on his face, and I saw Liu Wen gave his dad a signal that it was clean, it good, thumb up. 

Liu Wen giving the thumbs up was so spontaneously warm and adorable that that must've been the moment when Daddy Choi fell for her. :wub:

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

Ahhhhhhhh gosshhhhhh  I remember why have to be 16 flowers, may be that is the date they became the real life couple.  May 16, 2015 I guess.  Can't be just coincidence for the 16 couple name.  Either way have to be one of these two reason.

@bibidep you are definitely  one of our treasure in this forum as well. You remember everything  perfectly  and in a very detailed way. With all the facts stated, if its true... almost impossible  to say they are not  real..  thank you verymuch for your info :) 

• Like 1

Guest ulva05

you guys talked about "16", i don't know if sombody here has mentioned this but i heard siwon said "forever 16" in the car when he send liu wen to airport (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Btw from the SiwonLiuwen IG i got the information that WGM china final eps will all be in eps 12.  Eps 10 will air at 10 pm  but eps 11, 12 will be air at 8.30 PM on prime time ! So i'm pretty sure that the perfomance on this program are doing well since the move the airing time to prime time. Keep bashing about SiwonLiuwen in the meantime, so if the demand  for the couple is very high, the producer might make a spin off for them .. and i hope the couple agree to have their own reality show... i'm praying for it!!! :wub:

• Like 2

@juzagurl Thanks for the heads-up on the time change. Incidentally Eps 11 and 12 will be aired at 8:20PM... not 8:30PM. Not that it makes much difference. I highly doubt WonWen will ever be the first couple to air :P 

hahaha thanks for the correction hahahaa.. yes  the programming team would never do that. The main attractions for that programme is obviously wonwen.. if they put them first that they will lost a lot of viewers after wonwen part finish. But if they put them in the last.. viewers might watch the other 2  couples in anticipation of when will the wonwen part starts. So overall their programme rating is stable... (mind of broadcaster) :P

• Like 3

Liu Wen is still a spokeswoman for Estee Lauder, and that was tacky of her, um, sister-in-law to include a pic of Siwon gifting Liu Wen the cosmetic products on the bycream poster, and she was rightfully criticized for it on IG.

Yeah, that is quite bad taste to make that post on her company for social media purposes. I think gifting Liu Wen the products is perfectly fine but when you have intentions behind what you're gifting, that's a different story. Hope the products are reputable and good. Lol. We'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's still young and hopefully she learned from the comments. How old is Jiwon anyway?

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 1

@bibidep...u' re so amazing , thank u for that...but if i wasn't wrong before jiwon posted the tiffany gift with caption fill with love around the world...she posted the tiffany gifts with caption a gifts from sister in law with chinese wrote ( i think already posted in this  soompi)...but she deleted that pic and caption and posted again with bibidep already said before...sorry if i was wrong...

Um, wow, I never knew about this; I'd love to get a screenshot of Jiwon's "gifts from sister-in-law" post. WonWen shippers, get to it! :P If she really did post that, all the drama we had earlier about whether they're really together would've been pointless; they are a real life couple, period.

And I have a feeling Siwon has been sending Liu Wen loads and loads of gifts (if not everyday, then every week); he probably does it even now as he seems like the type. You know, ply the girl with everything until she's senseless and can't resist you anymore - that type. All I can say is...stay strong, Liu Wen! :lol:

Here you go! The gifts from Liu Wen to Jiwon and Siwon's mom :) . Liu Wen is truly a sweetheart and so giving. 

Guest bibidep

you guys talked about "16", i don't know if sombody here has mentioned this but i heard siwon said "forever 16" in the car when he send liu wen to airport (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Yes, you got the point here too.  The 16 was suggest by Liu Wen in the car for the plant that Siwon gave her in the hotel when Siwon came to visited her.  So Liu Wen and Siwon already know about the 16 since then.  Now make more sense why the sister had 16 flowers.

One more thing that I had in my mind since May 15 about this picture.  That picture was in the night of May 15 at HongKong hotel.  He may sing for her in the night under the star to made her officially his real life girlfriend.  At that time I'm just wonder if that may be the case but after the Episode 7 aired, in the Damon book for what she wants him to do for her, she had a request for him to sing for her under the star.  Why do I think they related??  Right on that night Siwon posted the second picture about the city in HongKong and in the morning May 16, Liu Wen posted a picture (the third picture below) about New York city too.

CFCzjWnUgAEKsFb.jpg

CFDZVqoUsAEURMS.jpg

4c56dd36jw1es5erb8042j22i912uqv5.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Btw from the SiwonLiuwen IG i got the information that WGM china final eps will all be in eps 12.  Eps 10 will air at 10 pm  but eps 11, 12 will be air at 8.30 PM on prime time ! So i'm pretty sure that the perfomance on this program are doing well since the move the airing time to prime time. Keep bashing about SiwonLiuwen in the meantime, so if the demand  for the couple is very high, the producer might make a spin off for them .. and i hope the couple agree to have their own reality show... i'm praying for it!!! :wub:

If you want the romance to be real, you wouldn't want them to have their own spin-off reality show. Real people in love do not parade their affections before the public; real love is sacred and shouldn't be cheapened in any way. Western reality television would have you believe otherwise, but don't you fall for it.

I can understand wanting to see more of them because we're all busybodies here (including me) and we're so into them as a couple, but if it's serious and for the sake of their future together, public exposure to the relationship should end after this current run of episodes. Also, if we have more episodes, we'll never be sure if it's all playacting or not (even Liu Wen may be unsure of this) whereas if the show ends now and the romance peters out in private, we and they will know that there was never anything there to begin with.

And it may be just me, but Siwon and Liu Wen don't look very into the horseplay in the latest episodes. I mean, they're game, but they (especially Siwon) look like they'd rather be off-screen spending time together in private.

• Like 5

Guest bibidep

I thought Liu Wen already done her contract with Estes Lauder last year so now she is free from them.   Since 2015 she never had any ad or picture related to Estes Lauder any more. 

In episode 9 when they meet the father, it surprise me the most was when the father asked Liu Wen about her animal year of birth.  That question is not normal to ask a person if you don't think about the future of her and your son.  This is another hint from the father about their relationship.  His father also a Dragon.  Unless Liu Wen had another birthday date, otherwise the Chinese calendar she still in the Rabbit year not Dragon.

Edited by bibidep