|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I don't think anyone can watch this week's episode... especially the scene at the airport, and still say it is just a show. WonWen is real. There is no faking the raw emotions there...

Did anyone cry during the airport scene? Sigh :( 

@liddi... May I add one thing during the dinner scene where Siwon asked Liu Wen when she's gonna come back to Korea and she answered "Soon", if I'm not mistaken Siwon did ask her whether he can trust her (with that answer)... I can only understand a little bit of Chinese :P

I did. I was so touched and moved by this scene.  It is the real feeling you have when you have to be apart from the one you love :( 

Guest missruthieruthie

@liddi

can we all give liddi a group hugggggg:D?? Like lots lots lotsa hugssssss.., 

thank thankkkk youuu so much liddiii.. Such an amazingly generous person..

u soooo famous now in twitter and instagram ;) 

thank you liddi , u are really one in a million , u have spent so much time translating for us , otherwise we are all  just lost souls wandering here  .

Watched the episode , the first part was hilarious and invoked a lot of laughs . The dinner  and the conversation was so beautiful , First impression i got from his father was he personified LOVE , he had so much love in him , he was so soft spoken thru out , he oozed awe and respect .  Liu wen as usual looked absolutely stunning and so dignified and well mannered , even Siwon looked so dapper , i liked him very much in this episode ( esp when he played bb) he looked so confident and swift , today we saw a pair of  wonderfully behaved and well mannered children. 

The airport scene was heart breaking, felt really sad for the both of them , some thing is blossoming in their hearts , hope it just not cherry blossoms but true love .... and finally i loved the sound of ' honey ' coming out from Siwon's mouth ....

Good night all of you , what a sunday !!! see you all tomorrow ... 

• Like 3

And this was the first time I'd seen the other couples too; it didn't help that I didn't understand anything of course, but they looked sooo fake in comparison to Siwon and Liu Wen. It must've been a chore for them going through the motions just as it was a chore for us watching them do it.

I've said it before, but whoever is responsible for the particular pairing of Siwon and Liu Wen deserves an award - I wonder if they had a pretty good idea that WonWen would hit it off so well based on the research they'd done on their backgrounds and personalities?

i believe that they have done some research  abt it. But i guess destiny stil play the major part of this pairing. No matter how much you try to do your background check you can never actually predict  the actual chemistry between the talent until you actually filming them. Sometimes as a broadcaster we think that talent A and talent B will create good chemistry  but the reality.. sometime they actually fight with each other. Other time when we think the talent  would not get along. They actually get along pretty well. Its really hard to put mathematics  equation  and research abt chemistry and people  heart. Sometimes viewers think broadcaster are really smart to create all those thing on TV in purpose, the reality they just did a lot of trial and erorr, and  the flow of the reality show (the talent chemistry  with each other and the crew) they cannot predict it as well. Broadcaster need a lot of luck as well to stay in this business. And i'm guessing the producer have a lot of luck as well abt pairing wonwen,  and turn out to be sailing smoothly :wub:

• Like 3

More on the dinner scene....

Daddy Choi wrote her a card in Chinese... but I can't really hear properly what they read. Will try to listen to it again later.

Daddy Choi told them that even when love seems to be dwindling, not to give up because the embers are still there, and with care, it will burn bright again. To WonWen, there is so much meaning behind those words... an encouragement to them and their relationship.

Earlier before the dinner, when SW mentioned about calling her father "father-in-law", he asked when he could meet her parents. She said "when your Chinese improves". Later on in the dinner, after she promised she would have dinner with Daddy Choi soon, she praised SW for his Chinese translation, to which he immediately asked "Does that mean I can meet your parents?", to which she nodded. :wub:

Edited by liddi
  • Like 5

Guest euphoria83

Update from Liu Wen's manager weibo...

@liddi Need a lil' help here :rolleyes:

备好零食,打开网络看《我们相爱吧》!嗯,还是国内的比较甜,国外太酸了[笑哈哈]

593b7b6fjw1etk5iu6wloj20xc18ggx3.jpg

Liu Wen and her manager are so mischievous today :P First, Liu Wen uploaded a photo of her picking some pomegranates, and now her manager uploaded a photo of pomegranates as well :lol:

I wonder what Liu Wen meant when she said "I will be waiting for you" at the airport? Surely she can't have meant she'd be waiting for Siwon to contact her since I'm sure they do that daily...I've a feeling she wants him to be with her in N.Y. Like if you're serious about me, you'd come to N.Y. but of course it must be even harder for him to escape his crazy schedule than it is for her. That'll probably be a crucial factor in their future; Liu Wen will likely have to do a lot more visiting than the other way around.

And how adorable was Wen when she said "I'm a happy person!" as she was going through the gate; we knew that, darling! :wub: It's like she was trying to reassure Siwon that she'd be okay despite her sadness at their parting.

• Like 2

Liu Wen and her manager are so mischievous today :P First, Liu Wen uploaded a photo of her picking some pomegranates, and now her manager uploaded a photo of pomegranates as well :lol:

"Snacks all prepared, let's watch "Let's Fall In Love"! Hmm... those from China are still sweeter... the imported ones are too sour! [laughs]" 

Okay... gotta grab some shuteye - goodnight all!

• Like 1

Guest euphoria83

"Snacks all prepared, let's watch "Let's Fall In Love"! Hmm... those from China are still sweeter... the imported ones are too sour! [laughs]" 

Okay... gotta grab some shuteye - goodnight all!

Thanks again @liddi :wub: Goodnight all :rolleyes: Can't wait to watch the fully subbed video! 

I just want to share that I didn't even watch any parts of episode 9 yet and am already experiencing all the emotions from all of your posts, everyone. Thank you @liddi so much for your kindness in translating for us! @newone expressed it so well. There would be many lost, wandering souls here if it wasn't for @liddi - I'd probably be yelling at google translator (sometimes, their translations seriously makes my face go :crazy:).

• Like 5

After winning the games, they get to ask each other a question:

SW: Do you really trust me?
LW nods
LW: Will you always love me?
SW: Yes
That is the question that made SW so happy.,. that she would ask this question now :) 

Meeting Papa Choi now!

I think I just experienced what Siwon felt in a previous episode where he said he's usually really good at expressing his feelings but what Liu Wen shared and said to him when she gifted him the bracelet left him speechless

That short and simple exchange of questions between them matters and means so much. Their love seriously left me speechless. It's running so deep. I think this may be one of the very first times he felt more waves of love and emotions without skinship but through the importance of communication with persistence, patience, body language and verbal expression. I wish I had the superpower to jump into time and hold Siwon's winning kiss for a good 10 minutes for him! Then I realized there's this pause button for videos to "stop time" for them. Even though it's not the same of course but I guess it'll do for now. Alright, taking a tiny break -  running too wild on this delulu train of thoughts I'm on.

• Like 4

Hmm, Liu Wen said she was born in the year of the Dragon...considering that she was born on January 27th, 1988, Wikipedia tells me otherwise:

Rabbit: Jan 29, 1987 – Feb 16, 1988

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac

Maybe our Sinophiles can shed more light on this matter...Rabbits aren't supposed to be very good matches with Tigers anyway, so if Wen really is a Dragon that might be better for the relationship! :lol:

Guest bibidep

They look so happy and look at Siwon face, he seems very satisfied with the girl he chose to introduced to his father.

0060wjSvjw1etkfnpqcpej311y0lcn47.jpg

0060wjSvjw1etkfnrujt4j311y0lc107.jpg

0060wjSvjw1etkfntuza9j311y0lcahu.jpg

0060wjSvjw1etkfnxv5h6j311y0lc0zy.jpg

0060wjSvjw1etkfo0j1l1j311y0lc10y.jpg

credit to Mun+Won