|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest euphoria83

What a sweetheart :wub: I guess LW wishes one of her fans to get well soon. Correct me if I'm wrong @liddi:lol:

9127f14bjw1etj0c6jonij20hs0qojv1.jpg

9127f14bjw1etj0c6y6psj20hs0qo77e.jpg

Edited by euphoria83

Guest missruthieruthie

@euphoria83

Wowwww.. What a sweetheart.. We miss you Liu wen ... 

Kinda sad and heartbroken to see boyfie pics are everywhere but the girlfriend is no where to be found :(.. 

Hope ur doing fine our wen ...

Guest euphoria83

@euphoria83

Kinda sad and heartbroken to see boyfie pics are everywhere but the girlfriend is no where to be found :(.. 

I know... Hope she's just busy working, nothing else. But I saw her liking a few pics on IG tho. She probably wants some space and time?

What a sweetheart :wub: I guess LW wishes one of her fans to get well soon. Correct me if I'm wrong @liddi:lol:

The fan posted that she was on IV drip for the 7th day, and depended on WonWen's sweet interactions to comfort her through her pain

27Jun 22:02: LW wished her a speedy recovery
27Jun 22:05: The fan responded that she was so happy that Liu Wen actually replied her post. She thanked Liu Wen and wished her happiness always.

• Like 2

Guest euphoria83

The fan posted that she was on IV drip for the 7th day, and depended on WonWen's sweet interactions to comfort her through her pain

27Jun 22:02: LW wished her a speedy recovery
27Jun 22:05: The fan responded that she was so happy that Liu Wen actually replied her post. She thanked Liu Wen and wished her happiness always.

Thanks again @liddi :wub:

Guest bibidep

Ahhhh seeing n_407 ID again next to Liu Wen.   7 hours ago when Siwon liked his sister picture n_407 next to his too.  I wonder why last few days this ID appeared again after the last night in Guam.

See the below picture from Siwon liked and comment on his sister.

0060wjSvjw1etis9zpespj30j60yan0d.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Guest euphoria83

Ahhhh seeing n_407 ID again next to Liu Wen.   7 hours ago when Siwon liked his sister picture n_407 next to his too.  I wonder why last few days this ID appeared again after the last night in Guam.

I think both Siwon and Jiwon have access to that account, since it's a new company set up by both of them.

I think both Siwon and Jiwon have access to that account, since it's a new company set up by both of them.

ah, interesting. but that's kinda funny as well - using the account to like your own photos but it's all good. gotta love yourself a lot right? :P

some of the fans said their company's logo for n_407 is satanic.. :sweatingbullets:

@euphoria83

I said before that she probably doesn't read the comments on her SNSs, but maybe I'm wrong. Her latest update on IG has drawn a disproportionately large number of replies (now pushing 2,000), so it wouldn't surprise me if she's taken a gander at some of them. Imagine her reaction upon seeing such hatred directed at her; she likely got scared off and is in no mood to update.

It's at times like this that I wish she never did this show. Fans used to show nothing but love and appreciation on her SNSs, and now we have more than a few calling her ugly and a female dog and a prostitute and wishing she'd never been born. She really doesn't deserve that kind of crap. I mean, she's a sensitive girl and I'm sure she did the show to get paid, but a primary motivation must've been that she'd finally get to go on a date; she probably figured that if she didn't jump at the chance, she'd never date! She never even knew she'd be paired with that wondrous Oppa so it's not like she did the show just to snag him; it's fate that threw these two together which makes the hatred for Liu Wen further unjustified.

And I have to be honest, the dislike I have for his fans is starting to bleed into how I feel about Siwon because their behaviour reflects badly upon him.

• Like 4

@euphoria83

I said before that she probably doesn't read the comments on her SNSs, but maybe I'm wrong. Her latest update on IG has drawn a disproportionately large number of replies (now pushing 2,000), so it wouldn't surprise me if she's taken a gander at some of them. Imagine her reaction upon seeing such hatred directed at her; she likely got scared off and is in no mood to update.

It's at times like this that I wish she never did this show. Fans used to show nothing but love and appreciation on her SNSs, and now we have more than a few calling her ugly and a female dog and a prostitute and wishing she'd never been born. She really doesn't deserve that kind of crap. I mean, she's a sensitive girl and I'm sure she did the show to get paid, but a primary motivation must've been that she'd finally get to go on a date; she probably figured that if she didn't jump at the chance, she'd never date! She never even knew she'd be paired with that wondrous Oppa so it's not like she did the show just to snag him; it's fate that threw these two together which makes the hatred for Liu Wen further unjustified.

And I have to be honest, the dislike I have for his fans is starting to bleed into how I feel about Siwon because their behaviour reflects badly upon him.

by the way, I have a question and was wondering if anyone feels the same.. this whole skinship thing is quite new to me. some clips i saw on youtube showed a lot of moments where Siwon literally kisses SuJu members on the lips. is this normal? there are definitely times that make me wonder if he could be gay or bi... or is this a normal thing that korean artists, especially the males, would do for the fans? i just feel like it's a bit too much if so, lol.. plus, the photos of him and Eddie's eye contact and possibly him inviting his body "trainer" to Guam kind of furthered these thoughts. don't get me wrong, i grew up in a very liberal city but still, i've never experienced guys kissing male friends or own brothers in that way (without romantic feelings) so i'm just looking for some insight to understand this whole 'skinship'.

specifically, it's this video that I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1cVaDGapY by all mean, Siwon and SuJu look handsome and so so so sexy but sometimes, their body language makes me go "oooOo, okieeee, that's too much!! stop, please!" any thoughts are appreciated :)

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 2

Lol ! I guess its just brotherly love for his members . lip lock like in a real smooch or just a kiss on their lips , if its the latter then I guess we don't need to worry so much , he is just doing it to amuse fans or may be its a norm amongst them (i dunno ) was not a fan of Siwon before so  did not really dig for info about suju. I enjoyed their music  but dont really know much abt them or their antics on stage .... But if he is engaging in French lip locks and eyes contact with other hunks then I can only guess he swings both ways .  

• Like 1

by the way, I have a question and was wondering if anyone feels the same.. this whole skinship thing is quite new to me. some clips i saw on youtube showed a lot of moments where Siwon literally kisses SuJu members on the lips. is this normal? there are definitely times that make me wonder if he could be gay or bi... or is this a normal thing that korean artists, especially the males, would do for the fans? i just feel like it's a bit too much if so, lol.. plus, the photos of him and Eddie's eye contact and possibly him inviting his body "trainer" to Guam kind of furthered these thoughts. don't get me wrong, i grew up in a very liberal city but still, i've never experienced guys kissing male friends or own brothers in that way (without romantic feelings) so i'm just looking for some insight to understand this whole 'skinship'.

specifically, it's this video that I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1cVaDGapY by all mean, Siwon and SuJu look handsome and so so so sexy but sometimes, their body language makes me go "oooOo, okieeee, that's too much!! stop, please!" any thoughts are appreciated :)

It's good to know I'm not the only one who had alarm bells sounding off. Perhaps I'm just not accustomed to what's considered perfectly normal in the Asian entertainment idol scene, but where I come from certain of Siwon's stage antics and some of his mannerisms on the show would be regarded as nothing but effeminate. And it's not just Siwon; when I first caught glimpse of two of his bandmates when Liu Wen first met them, they were so heavily made up and prissy that I thought they were borderline drag queen. Thankfully, Siwon isn't quite so girly, but even he is very heavily made up and stylized, much more so than a lot of Western celebrities.

I've read that these boys basically grew up living and doing everything together and have led very sheltered lives, so there is that. Oh, and there are plenty of closet gay Christians too whose religious fervor is a shield for unnatural inclinations that have been very severely internalized and repressed. I sincerely hope for Liu Wen's sake that she isn't "bearding" for Siwon who'd earn plenty of "straight" cred by dating the first East Asian VS Angel and supermodel. Remember when Liu Wen asked Siwon whether he liked men when he embraced that dancing instructor on the show? I don't think she was entirely joking and was fairly uncertain over the issue herself.

When I kept on reading that she had never had a boyfriend, I remember finding that odd and going off into delulu land by shipping Liu Wen with someone like Henry Cavill, for instance. You know, they'd meet when shooting an ad together and things would progress from there. Ah, someone who's emphatically masculine and who doesn't have fans who'd commit suicide if he got married; wouldn't that be nice?

• Like 3

It's good to know I'm not the only one who had alarm bells sounding off. Perhaps I'm just not accustomed to what's considered perfectly normal in the Asian entertainment idol scene, but where I come from certain of Siwon's stage antics and some of his mannerisms on the show would be regarded as nothing but effeminate. And it's not just Siwon; when I first caught glimpse of two of his bandmates when Liu Wen first met them, they were so heavily made up and prissy that I thought they were borderline drag queen. Thankfully, Siwon isn't quite so girly, but even he is very heavily made up and stylized, much more so than a lot of Western celebrities.

I've read that these boys basically grew up living and doing everything together and have led very sheltered lives, so there is that. Oh, and there are plenty of closet gay Christians too whose religious fervor is a shield for unnatural inclinations that have been very severely internalized and repressed. I sincerely hope for Liu Wen's sake that she isn't "bearding" for Siwon who'd earn plenty of "straight" cred by dating the first East Asian VS Angel and supermodel. Remember when Liu Wen asked Siwon whether he liked men when he embraced that dancing instructor on the show? I don't think she was entirely joking and was fairly uncertain over the issue herself.

When I kept on reading that she had never had a boyfriend, I remember finding that odd and going off into delulu land by shipping Liu Wen with someone like Henry Cavill, for instance. You know, they'd meet when shooting an ad together and things would progress from there. Ah, someone who's emphatically masculine and who doesn't have fans who'd commit suicide if he got married; wouldn't that be nice?

No Siwon isn't gay and neither are 99.9% of the others. Affection between men is considered ok (it's not considered sexual) and this totally is commonplace behavior in the Korean-entertainment world esp in idol groups. Basically, being gay doesn't even cross the k-audience's mind and there's no question about their heterosexuality. In one of the most homogenous society's in the world, for the average Joe, it's not even an issue. Of course, things can change down the road with the influx of western values and homophobia.

Also I should mention fan fiction which is also very common - these are stories made by fans re: idol group members with homosexual undertones. Purely for entertainment purposes like poking fun - but often misunderstood by the international fan in the western world.

Edited by cookiesncream123

Guest bibidep

The boyfriend and girlfriend know how to play with the fans.   Liu Wen just update her Instagram and Twitter with her picking fruit at the market.  And you don't believe it hahah she pick the couple fruit from the show, pomegranate, the nick name for the Shiliu couple.  I can't post the picture because I used my phone.

Edited by bibidep