|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Update from JSTV...

LOL He was chasing the cameras away again... definitely a love-hate relationship with the filming crew :lol: 

EDIT: Translation, as requested :P 

Pic1: Seeing me to the boarding area ~ I have some words I want to leave with you
Pic2: Still not going? She has something to to me privately...
Pic3: Oppa, I love only you. Do you still not understand my feelings?
Pic4: So... I'll be going?
Pic5: Let me hug you! I won't be able to hug you for the next few days~
Pic6: Although love is blooming here now, don't pluck the wildflowers by the roadside! (basically meaning not to have a roving eye)

Edited by liddi
Add translation
  • Like 5

Guest mywebfoot

LOL! His love-hate relationship with the cameras makes me giggle. 

He keeps having to restrain himself at all the important moments - Getting his Tiffany bracelet (handcuffs! Kkk), seeing her again after her hospital stay and now saying goodbye at the airport. I have a love-hate relationship with the cameras too. On the one hand I am delighted he won't cheapen their relationship by selling the skinship moments. On the other hand, this starving dog needs a bone? LOL nah, I rather they keep what is private to themselves.

I get uncomfortable when shows like WGM have too much skinship because it underscores how unreal the relationship is, which means that one or both parties are not that into the relationship and may be forced into an intimacy they would rather not have. 

I get the feeling that it's Liu Wen dictating what's ok and not ok as far as skinship in public goes. Just like she has rules about saying "I like you"

In front of the cameras, I believe they probably had a similar conversation about how much skinship she's willing to have in public. I am guessing their hugs are proxy for everything else that they would rather be doing, because everytime SiWon gets the urge to chase away the cameras, she giggles like a woman who knows her man wants her. 

Comments about Siwon being metrosexual makes him more appropriate with Liu Wen because Liu Wen is known to be androgynous as well.hehe

well according to @stanncie siwon being metrosexual is just for the sake of his TV persona. She upload  pic of siwon outside his work area and it is quite normal (no shaving, jumper, with shorts). Abt Liu Wen i'm quite sure she is innocent. She didnt hang out too much to be exposed  with such lifestyle (gay nor lesbian). Someone said on this forum that she will turn down 9 from 10 party/event that she is being invited to. And with her WGM appearance  it is surely looks that she is innocent despite her status as a highest paid supermodel in the world. She keeps her girl next door personality 

Liu Wen is very open about her being a "Tomboy" since childhood (but this does not mean she's into girls). She is really androgynous as you will see most of her photos/ads/videos are not really feminine(except for those lingerie ) which actually is her edge in the modelling industry. Siwon's being labelled as metrosexual a lot of times.. but I personally see him as a very masculine/manly kpop Idol in which a lot of idols view him as one as well. all of these make them a good pair.. a very refreshing eye candy.:wub:

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 2

@mywebfoot It certainly speaks a lot for the authenticity of what we are privy to, in particular because they are in a dating reality show in which skinship should definitely be expected. And it certainly attests to Liu Wen's strength of character that she would not bow to the pressure of having skinship that she was not ready for and uncomfortable with... which is yet another proof of how she kept her values intact all these years. What's more, it reaffirms Siwon's respect and high regard for her as well, that he would follow her pace, instead of rushing her into his.

But yes, the cameras. Love them for showing us just how real this couple is... by the same token hate them for their presence because we can't see beyond the line of what this couple is willing to share, which should be private anyway. Regardless, much respect to them for not following the norm of what is expected, but adhering to their own principles. 4 more episodes to go... sigh.

• Like 6

Guest mywebfoot

it reaffirms Siwon's respect and high regard for her as well, that he would follow her pace, instead of rushing her into his.

exactly  took the words out of my mouth. A man who is eager and yet can respect her boundaries is a true gentleman. Been reading up on the quality of being "gentle" and contrary to common definition it doesn't mean soft. Instead of a lack of power it means the restraint of such power, at will. Lovely, right? Especially when attached to the term gentle-man.

But yes, the cameras. Love them for showing us just how real this couple is... by the same token hate them for their presence because we can't see beyond the line of what this couple is willing to share, which should be private anyway. Regardless, much respect to them for not following the norm of what is expected, but adhering to their own principles. 4 more episodes to go... sigh.

wait, what? Only 4? Huhu! One more school ep, a bit of daddy Choi and a bit of Guam. That's  it? That's truly a short run.

YAAAYYY

More HeWon ~ WonWen interactions! Awesome!

Yewon carefully wiping away the dirt from the face
A sight that totally cannot be ignored
Show of disdain but in reality, an extremely envious Oppa

• Like 2

Guest rainbowconnection

YAAAYYY

More HeWon ~ WonWen interactions! Awesome!

Yewon carefully wiping away the dirt from the face
A sight that totally cannot be ignored
Show of disdain but in reality, an extremely envious Oppa

is that the translation of the pic? OMG thank you sooo much :wub: @Siliu yes yes please :w00t:

exactly  took the words out of my mouth. A man who is eager and yet can respect her boundaries is a true gentleman. Been reading up on the quality of being "gentle" and contrary to common definition it doesn't mean soft. Instead of a lack of power it means the restraint of such power, at will. Lovely, right? Especially when attached to the term gentle-man.

wait, what? Only 4? Huhu! One more school ep, a bit of daddy Choi and a bit of Guam. That's  it? That's truly a short run.

@mywebfoot That's just my assumption of 12 episodes, based on what one of the JSTV staff previously posted when addressing the concerns of the show being cancelled in light of the new ruling. Hopefully we will have at least that... seeing July is just around the corner.

And yes. The definition of gentleman certainly fits Siwon's behaviour with her. Now that you describe it that way, I can now emphatically agree when he says "Oppa... good man!" :)

• Like 1

Hi @liddi, once again kindly translate please.. Thanks..:P

@Siliu @rainbowconnection Here you go!

Pic1:
LW: Oppa, you are sweating a lot
SW: It is not difficult [since it is] for you
[Gentleman Siwon's heart is secretly happy]

Pic2:
[Henry's expression of showing off]
[Tightly holding Yewon's hand]
Henry: My relationship with Yewon is inseparable

Pic3: