|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

BTW don't know if this is relevant here or not but Siwon unfollowed hundreds of accounts on twitter today. He only stayed with a couple of fanbases but unfollowed all the others as well as personal fans. He also ditched those cheesy accounts he followed like girl thoughts etc lol. Don't know if this means anything. With Siwon it's very hard to tell. He sometimes goes into depressive periods. I've followed the man for years but I still can't figure him out :huh:

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

BTW don't know if this is relevant here or not but Siwon unfollowed hundreds of accounts on twitter today. He only stayed with a couple of fanbases but unfollowed all the others as well as personal fans. He also ditched those cheesy accounts he followed like girl thoughts etc lol. Don't know if this means anything. With Siwon it's very hard to tell. He sometimes goes into depressive periods. I've followed the man for years but I still can't figure him out :huh:

Hahah did you see his quote on the other day??   Here what he quote:   """"I don't know that love change, people change, circumstances change""""   So he may have something in mind and slowly change and expose to the public.   He changed his profile on his Twitter today to the same picture that he changed in his Weibo and Instagram 4 days ago.  

Last night he was filming something and it's rain and he posted the picture of that....his sister comment on the picture tell him to hang in there oppa, she never comment in his Instagram like that before, something may happen to him.

What do you mean by he ditched those cheesy account he followed like girl thoughts??? 

Edited by bibidep

Hahah did you see his quote on the other day??   Here what he quote:   """"I don't know that love change, people change, circumstances change""""   So he may have something in mind and slowly change and expose to the public.   He changed his profile on his Twitter today to the same picture that he changed in his Weibo and Instagram 4 days ago.  

Last night he was filming something and it's rain and he posted the picture of that....his sister comment on the picture tell him to hang in there oppa, she never comment in his Instagram like that before, something may happen to him.

What do you mean by he ditched those cheesy account he followed like girl thoughts??? 

What he was filming last night was the MV for SJ's comeback, we know this because kangin posted a similar picture and it was announced that SJ were filming the MV. Siwon followed many funny/weird accounts like 'girl thoughts' shutup! can u not? and female thoughts they are all cheesy accounts that mostly teenage girls follow. They are full of cheesy quotes, pics, etc. ELF always gave him so much grief over it lol.

Like I said it's difficult to get Siwon sometimes, I don't' even try. He often has depressive periods and was going through one even before WGM started. I must point out it got worse during the shooting or so it seemed. I personally think it has do with his upcoming enlistment but can't be too sure

Guest bibidep

For me the two reason that affect the men most are Love life and Career life.   I saw the different kind of emotional Siwon during the shooting of We Are In Love, not a depressive like you said but his self confident about the girl did not like him, getting the girl in one day, that wasn't happen in this show with Liu Wen so he felt frustrated.  Plus what if he get the girl by the end then now he had to deal with is it going to work out for him because a lot of differences, his career, how it will affect and his enlistment, this can make him think a lot more.   The way he posted things since the show start until now, for my experience it all about how he wants his life to be and he feel he need his own family now, he feel lonely when he get home.  He met the new person, the partner that gave him a new direction to change, to improve for the better.   With his age approach 30 that is where the men more mature and know exactly what he need in life.  Now he only want to achieve all those.

Edited by bibidep

Guest missruthieruthie

And i can't be more happier for both of them if they both end up choose each other :) .. Go ShiLiu, Go 16, Go WonWen!:wub: ... 

Guest bibidep

Start with the new day, the official website of We Are In Love post the following.  Please our sweetheart can you help us again hahah, thank you.  Just a rough translate will be good.

【小爱叫早安】爱的缠绵好似多情的牵牛花。枝蔓牵绊丝丝相扣环环牵绕。朝露中相互缠绕攀缓,为了梦想不断努力向上;霞光里一起跳动妩媚,让青春的花朵在爱的滋润下茁壮;静谧的夜,虫儿躲在叶下偷听我们无尽的情话。柔情蜜意间牵一世不了的情缘。请继续关注江苏卫视#我们相爱吧#,石榴CP陪你相爱。

005Up3gJgw1etgqlqdg17j30rs15odra.jpg

Credit to JSTVWMXAB

Guest bibidep

The girlfriend went to the boyfriend Instagram account and liked 4 of his new pictures posted except the one that he filmed last night with the rain.  Out of 7 she liked 4 of them are his hahah.

0060wjSvjw1eth6hjgrvpj30hs0ccmy5.jpg

Credit to Mun+Won

Edited by bibidep

Start with the new day, the official website of We Are In Love post the following.  Please our sweetheart can you help us again hahah, thank you.  Just a rough translate will be good.

【小爱叫早安】爱的缠绵好似多情的牵牛花。枝蔓牵绊丝丝相扣环环牵绕。朝露中相互缠绕攀缓,为了梦想不断努力向上;霞光里一起跳动妩媚,让青春的花朵在爱的滋润下茁壮;静谧的夜,虫儿躲在叶下偷听我们无尽的情话。柔情蜜意间牵一世不了的情缘。请继续关注江苏卫视#我们相爱吧#,石榴CP陪你相爱。

Credit to JSTVWMXAB

Hahaha... it's way beyond my ability to translate such poetic descriptions of love. Nothing specifically about WonWen... just the glow and dew and flowers and every other romantic association with love you can find.  Methinks JSTV staff are just as in love with the couple as we are :P 

• Like 1

What has been said is true, its a fact, undeniable.

@bibidep & @liddi sacrifice a lot, for shiliu relationship LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOL. If that were really the case, WonWen better take responsibility for our "sacrifice"! :P:lol:

• Like 2

Gosh, this week feels especially long. Most likely because I'm anxious to see Si Won and Liu Wen again and the coming episode is going to be a pretty dang great one featuring Senior Mr. Choi. Having Siwon's dad appear on an episode seriously speaks volumes to their relationship. 

I went through some of the older posts in this thread and I gotta be honest - whenever I came across posts that mentions anything along the lines that Siwon and Liuwen's relationship could be scripted, I squirm with disappointment and denial. I respect everyone's opinion though and thanks for keeping us grounded by offering various perspectives on their relationship. Whether their relationship is genuine or not, I feel like the program really brought two very deserving people together. I caught myself re-watching several of their episodes and there is never a time when I'd pause and doubt their feelings for each other. I could be very biased though because duh, #teamwonwen all the way! haha jk, but I've watched episodes of the other couples on WGM and the feelings that the couple's project on screen is just not the same - sometime, it's rather awkward and would make me not interested in watching any further. 

Even from the first episode where Siwon saw Liu Wen for the first time and vice versa, they were so nervous to a point where we could even feel their awkwardness/excitement. They could be good actors but Si Won always says there are things that the eyes cannot deceive :P. The way the camera catches Siwon staring at Liu Wen, moments like those are hard to act out bc you gotta truly have feelings for that person to project feelings in such a candid way - and seriously, Si Won and Liu Wen have a lot of intense and cute moments and it knocks me out of my bed when I'm watching right before sleeping. This couple's love for each other is so addicting! 

Okay, I'll hop off the delulu train for a little bit. Rationally speaking, whether or not Si Won and Liu Wen becomes official, at least these two beautiful people crossed paths. They met at the most perfect time. Siwon has military obligations soon and his schedule is insane but that works out so well because Liu Wen is also a very busy superwoman. They both can use the next 2 years focusing on themselves and helping each other grow even more. Everything happens for a reason and they both seem to be very level-headed. I feel like the time that they're going to have apart from each other is going to be difficult but are also healthy challenges and much needed time for them to think through how or if they'd like to continue their relationship. I can totally picture Liu Wen being the most supportive friend or girlfriend when Siwon leaves for the military. It's incredible how the little gestures and things they do for each other can express how genuine love should be whether when you're in a relationship. Episode really hit home for me that the two really like each other. The way how Siwon almost gave up because skinship is so important to him and he thought Liu Wen did not have feelings for him but to find out Liu Wen's genuine feelings for him, etc. Ah, every episode seriously just gets better and better. 

Now, let me step back onto my delulu train of thoughts. After Siwon completes his time in the military, he will find Liu Wen and never ever let her go. He will propose to her, get married and then make beautiful babies! Haha, just kidding! (NOT! I hope all these thoughts come true!!!!) 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 3

Guest bibidep

Why every time I want to get off my delulu mind for awhile then I found out another coincident thing that put me back to my delulu land hahah.

Siwon's stylish lady and Liu Wen's make up man in contact with each other.   I don't know this message was a share of photo or follow each other or like each other whatever because I don't know how to read Chinese.  May be @liddi can tell us more about it.  She is the one contact or share the picture last night first and he came back today return to her.

0060wjSvjw1eth7veh2csj30j60czdgj.jpg

Still no sign of Ep8 unaired footage yet? Would have loved to see more of them, including more interactions with HeWon - they were absolutely a riot!

Also, has there been any new version of Ep9 preview - correct me if I am wrong, but was the previous Ep9 preview deleted along with the Daddy Choi interview montage?

• Like 1

Even from the first episode where Siwon saw Liu Wen for the first time and vice versa, they were so nervous to a point where we could even feel their awkwardness/excitement. They might be very good actors but Si Won always says there are things that the eyes cannot deceive :P. The way the camera catches Siwon staring at Liu Wen, I feel like moments like those are really hard to act out unless you truly have feelings for that person - and seriously, Si Won and Liu Wen have a lot of moments like that and it knocks me out of my bed when I'm watching right before sleeping. This couple's love for each other is so addicting! 

There's no way the first meeting was all acting; they may have known who they'd be paired with even before filming, but watch how painfully awkward they are in the moments after she first sits next to him and you'll know that's the first time they'd ever met. I'm not so sure about Siwon because he may be an old pro at this, but Liu Wen's a model, not an actress, and she couldn't have been faking her intense nervousness in that scene.

And yeah, how about those little things? Like when she was cutting his shirt for the photo shoot and he brushed her hair and their concern for one another that she'd nick either of them. Nope, not scripted and not acting, especially not since they seem to behave like that (all the touching!) even behind the scenes. So, even if they're not strongly attracted to each other romantically, it's at least clear that they feel very fondly towards one another.

Really, with each new episode that comes out, it seems almost stupid not to jump on the delulu train. These two clearly have an agreement to be boyfriend and girlfriend at least for now, and I actually think Siwon's enlistment may be good for the relationship. I'm only guessing at his motivations, but I feel he wants to speed things up (that "too soon" refrain isn't scripted either) whereas Liu Wen feels oppositely, so those 21 months will be more than enough time for them to really sort out how they feel, and if the embers are still burning bright once Siwon finishes his conscription, they'd know it's time to take things to another level.

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Still no sign of Ep8 unaired footage yet? Would have loved to see more of them, including more interactions with HeWon - they were absolutely a riot!

Also, has there been any new version of Ep9 preview - correct me if I am wrong, but was the previous Ep9 preview deleted along with the Daddy Choi interview montage?

Until today no unaired footage that mean nothing to come out.  The preview I think the old one is the one, unless tomorrow they release the new one.  Pretty much the same content.  Meet the dad and Basketball then kiss.  I remember Siwon sing the song No One Else but so far nothing in the last episode.   They filmed the episode 8 school scene for about one and half hours long and the footage aired for that part only 19 minutes, I saw the clock when they start to came in and by the time they moved to the door.  The hotel sofa part and the walking in the garden not count.

Edited by bibidep

Guest euphoria83

This has caused an uproar on his IG and Twitter! LoL. Mostly they are Ina-ELF and Arab ELF. They think SW has changed and not the SW they used to know and somehow they relate it with LW (not all of them mentioned her name tho). Oh he also unfollowed quite a number of people on IG. I personally think it's a wrong move to follow individual fans. If he has 1M fans, does it mean he will need to follow all of them? 

Guest euphoria83

I've been waiting like crazy! :P No unaired scene  has been released so far. I'm not sure whether or not the preview has been deleted, but my friend told me so. She read it on weibo.

Why every time I want to get off my delulu mind for awhile then I found out another coincident thing that put me back to my delulu land hahah.

Siwon's stylish lady and Liu Wen's make up man in contact with each other.   I don't know this message was a share of photo or follow each other or like each other whatever because I don't know how to read Chinese.  May be @liddi can tell us more about it.  She is the one contact or share the picture last night first and he came back today return to her.

The picture you shared is just them starting to follow each other on their individual SNS accounts.

@bibidep @euphoria83 If even the preview is deleted, then I wonder whether the content of Ep9 will also be changed, with a clampdown on footage with his family, in particular since there was a violation of their privacy when their family vacation photos were leaked this week, of all times. We'll soon find out on Sunday.

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

The photo of his family leaked look like from Korean site.  I wonder how they got all those pictures clear and good to spread in to the internet.  All pictures start from the front, if they stand in the front to took their pictures, do they supposed to know who took them?? 

I hope they don't cut the footage of the dad out, because I really want to see how Liu Wen speak and react when she meet his dad.

This has caused an uproar on his IG and Twitter! LoL. Mostly they are Ina-ELF and Arab ELF. They think SW has changed and not the SW they used to know and somehow they relate it with LW (not all of them mentioned her name tho). Oh he also unfollowed quite a number of people on IG. I personally think it's a wrong move to follow individual fans. If he has 1M fans, does it mean he will need to follow all of them? 

Oh dear, I didn't know he'd done that...I guess we can now expect more vitriol hurled at Liu Wen on her IG for being such a witch who seduced Siwon away from all the things most dear to him with that magical honey pot of hers.

Because as we all know, only a select few who have loved Siwon forever know what's most dear to him: things like his movies and dramas, his concerts and bandmates, and of course how can we forget those dear little elves of his...

• Like 1