|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest euphoria83

Hello Everyone... @alvingoodgirl and the rest of the gang is currently planning for an event for WonWen's 100th dayon July 11! 

What event? Very Korean feel! Where they have 100th days of dating. LoL

Hello Everyone... @alvingoodgirl and the rest of the gang is currently planning for an event for WonWen's 100th dayon July 11! 

What event? Very Korean feel! Where they have 100th days of dating. LoL

I just saw them discussing on insta hehe..it's their first time doing something like this.. but they really love WonWen that they willreally have to do something.. we can extend our support also if you want. They're asking for suggestions hehe 

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 1

Guest bibidep

Can our sweetheart help us to translate this one too please, thank you.  What is TA stand for in this sentence?

你一定能等到这样的一个ta.陪你散步,陪你旅行,陪你做一切会让你们开心的事

Can our sweetheart help us to translate this one too please, thank you.  What is TA stand for in this sentence?

你一定能等到这样的一个ta.陪你散步,陪你旅行,陪你做一切会让你们开心的事

I do not know what the context is - is there an accompanying picture with the text? However in Mandarin, the pronunciation "tā" can refer to "he" or "she". With that, the text is translated as follows:

"You will definitely be able to see [the appearance of] such a person, one who will accompany you on walks, go with you on holidays, and do all the things that make you happy together."

Guest euphoria83

Dear @liddi can help me to translate this too? :rolleyes:

以下对话来自【昨晚据说】>> 某16fan:"欧巴,三个月不是梦dream아니요. 빨리 결혼 하세요(快点结婚)"[可怜] >>欧巴挑眉得瑟脸(参考图1):"不too soon吗?"[阴险]>>某16fan:"不会不会,nothing is impossible.(比大拇指[赞])"[抓狂];欧巴呵呵脸:"调皮~[害羞](比大拇指[赞]参考图2)" #甜图是重要#

Guest bibidep
I do not know what the context is - is there an accompanying picture with the text? However in Mandarin, the pronunciation "tā" can refer to "he" or "she". With that, the text is translated as follows:

"You will definitely be able to see [the appearance of] such a person, one who will accompany you on walks, go with you on holidays, and do all the things that make you happy together."

Thank you my dear.   This message came with the set of the tight hug pictures from the Airport scenes when Liu Wen left Seoul that came out today.   He must know the truth behind for WonWen, whether real or just for the show.   This man is the one who took the pictures and film I guess.

以下对话来自【昨晚据说】>> 某16fan:"欧巴,三个月不是梦dream아니요. 빨리 결혼 하세요(快点结婚)"[可怜] >>欧巴挑眉得瑟脸(参考图1):"不too soon吗?"[阴险]>>某16fan:"不会不会,nothing is impossible.(比大拇指[赞])"[抓狂];欧巴呵呵脸:"调皮~[害羞](比大拇指[赞]参考图2)" #甜图是重要#

The following conversation came from "昨晚据说" (not sure what this is - a program? an SNS account?)

ShiLiu fan: "Oppa, [the past] 3 months is not a dream. Hurry up and get married"
Oppa, raising his eyebrows and looking very satisfied: "Not too soon?"
ShiLiu fan: "Definitely not. Nothing is impossible" [giving thumbs up]
Oppa, grinning: "Naughty~" [shy] [give thumbs up]

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

This quote from the same man and he attached the picture below.   Please @liddi help us one more, thank you.

爱情并不会让两个人白头到老,爱情的力量很有限。带给一个女人希望的不是爱情,而是男人的责任感。带给一个男人安全的也不是爱情,而是女人对家庭的付出。爱情让两个人走在一起,而想要继续走下去的动力,并不只靠相爱。白头到老的秘诀,无非就是两件事情,负责和付出

65c63353jw1etfj4j8eetj20pe0hsjuz.jpg

Guest euphoria83

The following conversation came from "昨晚据说" (not sure what this is - a program? an SNS account?)

ShiLiu fan: "Oppa, [the past] 3 months is not a dream. Hurry up and get married"
Oppa, raising his eyebrows and looking very satisfied: "Not too soon?"
ShiLiu fan: "Definitely not. Nothing is impossible" [giving thumbs up]
Oppa, grinning: "Naughty~" [shy] [give thumbs up]

Thanks @liddi :wub: Not really sure who that is. Got it from Mun+Won.

This quote from the same man and he attached the picture below.   Please @liddi help us one more, thank you.

爱情并不会让两个人白头到老,爱情的力量很有限。带给一个女人希望的不是爱情,而是男人的责任感。带给一个男人安全的也不是爱情,而是女人对家庭的付出。爱情让两个人走在一起,而想要继续走下去的动力,并不只靠相爱。白头到老的秘诀,无非就是两件事情,负责和付出

"Love does not ensure that two people will grow old together, love in itself is limited. What gives a woman hope is not love, but a man's sense of responsibility. What gives a man security is not love either, but a woman's sacrifice for the family. Love brings two people together, but the ability to continue on does not solely rest on being in love. The secret to longevity in a relationship is no more than these two things - responsibility and sacrifice."

• Like 4

Guest bibidep
"Love does not ensure that two people will grow old together, love in itself is limited. What gives a woman hope is not love, but a man's sense of responsibility. What gives a man security is not love either, but a woman's sacrifice for the family. Love brings two people together, but the ability to continue on does not solely rest on being in love. The secret to longevity in a relationship is no more than these two things - responsibility and sacrifice."

Thank you very much for the translation.   Oh my, that is exactly what happen for married couple.  After you married you have to face those two every day.   

Guest cr1mson

Thank you very much for the translation.   Oh my, that is exactly what happen for married couple.  After you married you have to face those two every day.   

What has been said is true, its a fact, undeniable.

@bibidep & @liddi sacrifice a lot, for shiliu relationship LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Siwon twitter and weibo update with Eddie Peng  

For the Kids. #UN #Unicef #unibella

In that photo they look so similar, like brothers :)

While we wait for the next episode of wonwen, here's the link to the rest of Siwon's appearance on Infinity Challenge, after that interview. He wasn't the 6th man chosen, but Infinity Challenge does require participants to record 1-2 days/wk, which I don't think he has the time for. http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3240-[engsub]-infinity-challenge-ep.421

He was really quite entertaining on the show. He was so funny in how he responded to reading the mean comments.:lol: And even though he told Liu Wen he's not into horror movies, on Infinity Challenge he doesn't seem to get scared easily.

Yes siwon and eddie are a riot together. Infinity challenge was soo funny. ELF never believed he would get it though since you like said it requires a lot of commitment and he just can't. Plus, he's enlisting this year :tears:

There are a ton more pics from the movie premiere and some recent airport pics but I feel like I've posted enough :) 

It's never enough :D I love all your posts, keep 'em coming! haha 

Seriously - going to miss Siwon updates once he enlists.. I honestly don't know too much about the military duties. I read somewhere that Korea has shortened the duty time to 1 year only now, is that true? During this time, does that mean Siwon cannot visit family at home? How does this work? Hope the 1-2 years go by fast... :(

Wow! When and where was this? Was that one of Liu Wen's brand campaigns?

That's Liu Wen's Esprit campaign (see below), and in those photos it's so incongruously placed relative to the setting that I can't help but think those pictures have been doctored. Siwon was at some promotional event for his film Dragon Blade in Taiwan earlier this year, I think.

If those photos are untouched, it really is remarkably coincidental that all Siwon had to do was turn and he'd be face to face with the future object of his affections.

637dee21tw1edfl150w40j20ht0qojsc.jpg 

Siwon twitter and weibo update with Eddie Peng  

For the Kids. #UN #Unicef #unibella

In that photo they look so similar, like brothers :)

While we wait for the next episode of wonwen, here's the link to the rest of Siwon's appearance on Infinity Challenge, after that interview. He wasn't the 6th man chosen, but Infinity Challenge does require participants to record 1-2 days/wk, which I don't think he has the time for. http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3240-[engsub]-infinity-challenge-ep.421

He was really quite entertaining on the show. He was so funny in how he responded to reading the mean comments.:lol: And even though he told Liu Wen he's not into horror movies, on Infinity Challenge he doesn't seem to get scared easily.

Yes siwon and eddie are a riot together. Infinity challenge was soo funny. ELF never believed he would get it though since you like said it requires a lot of commitment and he just can't. Plus, he's enlisting this year :tears:

There are a ton more pics from the movie premiere and some recent airport pics but I feel like I've posted enough :) 

It's never enough :D I love all your posts, keep 'em coming! haha 

Seriously - going to miss Siwon updates once he enlists.. I honestly don't know too much about the military duties. I read somewhere that Korea has shortened the duty time to 1 year only now, is that true? During this time, does that mean Siwon cannot visit family at home? How does this work? Hope the 1-2 years go by fast... :(

Active service is 21 months and yes you have very little personal /vacation time as you are living in barracks. There are rumors that siwon will do his service as a conscripted policeman along with donghae but it's not for sure. If he does policeman duty he will go for basic training for 4 weeks and then work as a policeman for 20 months. LIke I said it's not for sure but what is clear is that he will do active duty since he doesn't have any ailments that would require him to do public service  like Heechul did due to his accident

• Like 1