Mamamoo - 마마무 Official Thread | Welcome MOOMOOs ♥ FIGTHING GIRLS!

mariarodrihuer1

I'm so loviiiiiiiiiiiiiing this song :x :x though their parts were kinda small. I love everything EVERYTHING!! My Moonbyul's part was small, I love all their vocals, especially Solar's and her dress is great.
Here's a reaction to the song and MV:

© MRJKPOP

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hopesSG and @miaumou Welcome to this thread!!! and thanks for the updates!!The new song is very fantastic , but , I hoped more parts of them , this it appeared Esna feat Mamamoo than Mamamoo feat Esna, however , this is the Mamamoo's comeback!!! Figthing Mamamoo  , and I hope than more Moomoos are going to get to this thread!

:) =D>

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"MAMAMOO Makes a Retro Comeback with Esna in “AHH OOP!” MV

MAMAMOOesna.jpg

Girl group MAMAMOO and singer-songwriter Esna have released their music video for “AHH OOP!” The five ladies showcase their strong vocal skills and don’t disappoint in their latest song.

Earlier, their agency released a teaser image and revealed that Esna would collaborate with the group for their comeback. The funky dance song serves as a warning against men trying to curry favor with women.

The lyrics tell the man that a special event or expensive item isn’t necessary. They urge men to be manly and approach women with confidence. The lyrics are considered stronger than the lyrics from “Mr. Ambiguous” and more realistic than “Piano Man.”

Esna not only lends her voice to this song, but also participated in the composing, writing, and producing of the song. The retro song features a guitar riff and fun dance moves that we will likely see on stage.

The special album “AHH OOP!” is available starting April 2 and the comeback stage will be made on Mnet’s “M! Countdown.”

Credits : Soompi - Link : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/01/mamamoo-make-a-retro-comeback-with-esna-in-ahh-oop-mv/

I know right! I was kind of sad I barely heard them. WheeIn looks amazing, and Hwasa either looks chubbier or she gained weight, eeither way, she looks great!
I came to like Esna through them, srsly, it's like a fateful meeting :D

Guest miaumou

I love Esna too, so I wasn't too disappointed with having her "lead" the song.I'm really excited for their next mini, though I had hoped we'd get a full-length album already.

@Ashlee_Ngo Welcome to this thread! :3
Some news of our girls....
class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"MAMAMOO Reveals Their Thoughts on Their “Powerhouse Idol” Nickname
Mamamoo.png

Four-member girl group MAMAMOO has revealed their honest thoughts on their “powerhouse idol” nickname.

Before the recording of the April 9 broadcast of “M! Countdown,” the girl group sat down with media outlet Star News for an interview.

They said, “The nickname is burdensome, but it also makes us happy.” They commented, “There are moments when it seems very pressuring. But it drives us to try harder and always be ready, as we can’t mess up. We’re just thankful that we are considered that way and we’re happy with the title.”

The girl group is currently promoting their collaboration single with singer Esna,“AHH OOP!.”

“This is a brief special promotion. It’s short, but we are still giving it our all. We are planning on having an official comeback in May with a mini album.”

The girl group also hinted that their next mini album will be a different concept from their previous concepts. “We want to show a different side to us [through the album.] We’ve had a retro concept so far, so we have an oldies-vibe, but we are planning on doing something different.”

Credits : Soompi - Link : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/09/mamamoo-reveals-their-thoughts-on-their-powerhouse-idol-nickname/

me too me too!! Though I hate the intershipping, I want them with handsome oppas, I like Moon/Sun, maybe because they're my favourite, and I think the two are older than me (and I can't get myself to stan someone younger than me)
They'll try another genre? Looking forward to it! Though what attracted me was their retro-jazz style!

@HopesSG Me too , I like so much the four girls , but Moon and Solar are my favorite . Although with Hwasa and WheeIn , I have a thing in common : We are of the same age  :D
Yes , it's correct , they're going to back with a new style , I hope many successes for they and I wish the best for the comeback future .. Always I'll support their new projects ...
Mamamoo Figthing!

Archived