[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody , new in this thread! I´m very excited for this new Sunny´s project!! .. I have seen the trailer , and I like! , also , for me is a dream that her partner is Sang Wook , he is a incredible actor!  ... And your chemistry is AMAZING!!! *ship , ship , ship* xd ... Well , now I'm waiting for see the first episode :))

FIGTHING MASKED PROSECUTOR!!

​welcome .. welcome .. @mariarodrihuer1 :)

I soo need a translation from the Press Con. lonely onion head

When I look back the Dramas I loved the most turned out (after watching BTS) Dramas where the Team has so much Fun - and good time together. I believe only when the Actors and the Director and all People who war needed are on good terms together - they can create a Masterpiece. So after seeing the Press Con I have really high hopes. cheer2 onion head

Guest Yurichin

@ebito do a 1st episode trial chingu...I think the mask didn't cause bad effect or distracting that much the way we think....^_^^_^

our chingu @libra22 here seems obsessed....haha....keep it chingu luv it :D:D:D

Kim Sun Ah Describes Her One Year Hiatus Ahead of “Masked Prosecutor” Premiere

10035.jpg

Actress Kim Sun Ah has discussed her recent acting hiatus, saying the time to herself was “much needed.”

During a May 18 production presentation for the upcoming KBS2 drama “Masked Prosecutor,” the actress described her year-long absence from acting. “It has been about three years since my last drama, and my last film was released the year after that,” she explained. “It was more than just a hiatus, it was time that I think I needed to take for myself. Time that I could use to recharge. I had been very hurt in the past, so I used the time that I needed to come back stronger.”

Meanwhile, “Masked Prosecutor” tells the story of a prosecutor who uses his fists to punish criminals who manage to escape the law. It stars Joo Sang WookKim Sun Ah, Um Gi Joon, and Hwang Sun Hee, and is set to premiere on May 20 at 10 p.m.

Source: (1)

soompi.com/2015/05/18/kim-sun-ah-describes-her-one-year-hiatus-ahead-of-masked-prosecutor-premiere/

Archived