[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So excited for tomorrow with that cliffhanger... can't wait ..... but today episode so exciting.. ! even though that spot on kiss.. it still a kiss.. ha ha

@yaqiyuki dear .. need some help eng translations for tonight episodes ..tq  in advance ..

a. JST and HW conversations in the detention room

b.  DC and MOM - mom begging for help for the sake of HW

c. JSt and dad HW discussing something ...

d. DC and HW in the room (detention room in the prison)

e. DC and MH having a drink ... something about being the masked man or HDC  (not sure about this.. ha ha )

Lastlay - The cliff hanger JST recording DC on confession that  him being a  masked man .and a PREVIEW clip for tomorrow episode...

Thank you dear... and take ur time coz ur so bz  but ..we will be right here waiting... :)

cr: JSW Instagram

@melchai,  I'm trying to think how DC will bring JST and HW dad video conversation into play,  We need subs bad for this episode.. I hate I was kick out hope it don'y happen tomorrow  

Guest Yurichin

Wahh....I'm sorry can not join the party chingu...I'm not at home for the past 11 hours....Thank you chingu @kbleon, @Melchai @valsava for the screencaps, articles, and live reviews.....

What Happen??? JST uses Min Hee to threatened Dae Chul??!! what's gonna happen next?...it's like the bomb explode in the end?? wah I hope nothing goes frustrating and JST and his henchmen quickly receive their punishment....sigh....why do finally I can hate him now!!

please writer nim happy / pleasant ending pretty please....

Wahh....I'm sorry can not join the party chingu...I'm not at home for the past 11 hours....Thank you chingu @kbleon, @Melchai @valsava for the screencaps, articles, and live reviews.....

What Happen??? JST uses Min Hee to threatened Dae Chul??!! what's gonna happen next?...it's like the bomb explode in the end?? wah I hope nothing goes frustrating and JST and his henchmen quickly receive their punishment....sigh....why do finally I can hate him now!!

please writer nim happy / pleasant ending pretty please....

@yurichin,  I really couldn't tell but didn't JST other daughter tip him off or did she erase the msgs that he was coming to her house..

Thanks everyone that accompany me on today's live streaming.. 

@kbleon,  Thanks for all your hard work

Guest Yurichin

@yurichin,  I really couldn't tell but didn't JST other daughter tip him off or did she erase the msgs that he was coming to her house..

I think she didn't erase the message but she contact JST right away, and I think MH just never thought that she turns out that way...well she's JST daughter anyway. 

and I think DC coming to her house because JST uses MH phone to lure him, DC messaging MH using his number not the masked man number....then what will happen??  ottoke???

So excited for tomorrow with that cliffhanger... can't wait ..... but today episode so exciting.. ! even though that spot on kiss.. it still a kiss.. ha ha

@yaqiyuki dear .. need some help eng translations for tonight episodes ..tq  in advance ..

a. JST and HW conversations in the detention room

b.  DC and MOM - mom begging for help for the sake of HW

c. JSt and dad HW discussing something ...

d. DC and HW in the room (detention room in the prison)

e. DC and MH having a drink ... something about being the masked man or HDC  (not sure about this.. ha ha )

Lastlay - The cliff hanger JST recording DC on confession that  him being a  masked man .and a PREVIEW clip for tomorrow episode...

Thank you dear... and take ur time coz ur so bz  but ..we will be right here waiting... :)

cr: JSW Instagram

@melchai,  I'm trying to think how DC will bring JST and HW dad video conversation into play,  We need subs bad for this episode.. I hate I was kick out hope it don'y happen tomorrow  

Me too.. to much interesting conversations between the two ...so many things need to understand and clarified ..... n also in the court room ... when SRn questioning MH and DC together in the witness stand .. and the look at HW face i knew that HW is in big  trouble ...

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, eventually it took off in front of the camera

201507082311563510_1.jpg

[Newsen ganghuijeong News]

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook won the nail on the threat of Jun Kwang-Ryul said his identity.

July 8 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 15th (choejinwon screenplay / directing computerized gimyongsu), the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) got the radio scene take off their masks in front of the camera.

In his broadcast daecheol is yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) to "josangtaek're sent me a voice mail ganghyeonung think you can prove murder," sent a text message. But the daughter was not supporting the voice file, first check the thing, not minhui josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul min.) (Sinjisu minutes).

Rouge has informed them a call to sangtaek sangtaek is minhui raided the house with loads minhui and not dongchan (yiwonjong minutes) swung to violence.

After daecheol thing was sangtaek received a call but a call to minhui. Daecheol liver minhui of the house was threatened by a masked the fact that balhira from sangtaek. In daecheol had to say after finally took off the mask in front of the camera to obtain the minhui "I am masked". (Photo = KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 15th sinjisu Joo Sang-wook Jun Kwang-Ryul capture)

Ganghuijeong hjkang @

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

Print Send by email
Share article
Send article

Archived