[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

It is really scary that the (Un)Just Prosecutors' Group (borrowing the `'un' from @Chickpea) is so powerful. As they are in high positions in their own units, they would be the ones calling the shots but the ones (their subordinates) carrying out the (unjust) orders are involved knowingly or unknowingly as well. Imagine the angst and confusion they would feel if they are not willing partners but forced to do so just to keep their jobs and livelihood. This group should be destroyed!

Can't agree more with @Valsava. Worst(est) (just for emphasis, haha) mom of the Universe!

@Docster6, I really like the development of the character of Chicken-Mask man. I hope no harm comes to him for the remaining 2 episodes and he continues with his new life with his loved ones - which, of course, include DC. LOL.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@docster6,@chickpea,  I don't see no way possible for them to help HW after he has set they society back like to the stone ages Song man was in the running for the next man heading to congress and by HW killing him he set the organisation back and none of the other members are really ready to step into his shoes they don;t have the right clout or the contacts or a party to nominate them.. 

@docster6,  I do give chicken little his props I'm the one gave him the name yes he's a a jack of all trades and DC would  have been caught long ago if it wasn't for chicken little creative and criminal mind so the whack job of justice should be the one praising him 

@ross27 - HW's underlings actually questioned some of his decisions even though they have absolutely no power. When HW declared DC's father's death to be a suicide and they hurried to do the cremation without an autopsy, the two assistant who followed HW down the hall actually said something about that is not a proper procedure. When I watch the drama "Pride and Prejudice" those investigative assistants are the one who couldn't pass the bar exam so they do lower level work. MH always reminded DC that he has his own investigators so why should he bother her. But we have not seen any of those assistants for SRN and for DC.

What I couldn't stand about the Unjust Prosecutors' Group is their arrogance. As late as Episode 14 HW was calling DC "trash." How can you do that when DC has an average of 3 times more convictions than the other prosecutors (because of the Masked Man). When Ma Shang Ho, HW, DC and JST had dinner together. JST was a little drunk and he said things like killing a pest is not murder. Therefore, these people gets to decide who is pest and who is worth something (usually the rich people). Before Ma became a good guy, he actually asked the Masked Man if he knew who he is and he was shocked that he could be beaten up even though his societal standing is so great. That is why I am so proud of DC and SRN because they respect the position of being a prosecutor and that they should serve as a "one body." MH told HW she no longer likes him because he is "drunken with power." MH does not like the prosecutors looking down on the police department.

@valsava, I know you were the originator of the Chicken Little name. I am always in awe of you because you have this "omnipresence" ability that you could be at 10 threads simultaneously. I am actually like DC in many ways, I sucked up to all my superior writers. As to my heroine, @kbleon, I am kind of like the masked man. always showing up to give her support (since we are in the same neighborhood) by posting nonsense. 

We are nearly to the end of this drama ... i do hope the director/writers will do justice to the characters in the drama .. when HW told MH that she should stop pursuing JST .. it is no used for her to captured him n yet there's more others  like him will emerged ...  that's shows that the JPS n JST will not easily go down as what HW think ... even though both DC n SRN do not have that kind of power to demolished the JPS together but  i do hope there's more than enough evidence for them to brought the JPS down so as JST  .. and for that evil mom and step dad whatever reasons they gave to DC about his dad 30 years ago they should just return back what's belong to DC and let them suffered mentally n physically once their precious son is in jail ... maybe them too ...

and for DC , i don't know how he will tell MH about him disguised as a masked man ...hope she will understand why he kept it from her ... and just  let him disguised as a masked man  with our chicken little help  ... and one more thing... lets have some heartbreak/lovey dovey  scenes in one of the last 2 episodes here .. let's both have some moments to cherished .. (and for us too) ha ha ... :lol:

@melchai,  MH need the help of DC fathers original case to tie him and DC mom and HW dad to a lot of things that went on then and now and who is responsible for giving orders of murder and JST carrying them out I think they will make and attempt on JST life maybe while he being interrogated and then he spill the beans.. I'm surprised that HW dad or mom haven't given him the order to kill DC..   

There was one sentence in Episode 14 that was very interesting and I never gave it any thought. After the Kang family watched the news about the 30-year old case (of DC father being accused of being a spy) was reopened by SRN and sent to the media by DC, Kang father actually mentioned DC is the beneficiary of DC father so if the Kang family were to be convicted, DC would own YK Electronics. HW mom questioned that but HW father knew exactly how that would go. That was why former DA Song could threaten HW so easily before he was murdered, Song could cause the Kang to lose everything. Of course, Song didn't know about DC being the son. I know several participants in this thread have mentioned DC could become wealthy when he owns YK Electronics (something DC father wants him to have), but I never thought the writer would have that planned because there were so many other things to cover.

Hope HW did not destroyed the evidence yet  that DA Song threatened  him before he was killed...(the police should search the entire office n house to get the files related to the crimes ) that's evidence will exposed everything , from the collaboration between JST (the corrupted former detective) HW Mom/Dad (who conspired with a trap they set up to framed DC's dad, HW/JST for the murder of DC's dad and YK electronics ...  so we will see all of them in the court when they're on trial ...

Korean Drama Recap

Thursday, July 2, 2015

[Drama Recap] Masked Prosecutor: Episode 13

One thing a hero should have is the ability to manage crisis. Joo Sang-wook changed the plates by changing risk into chance. However, he was hit big in the process.

On the thirteenth episode of the KBS 2TV "Masked Prosecutor", Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) fooled Hyeon-woong (Eom Gi-joon) with a hidden confession and act.

Man-seok (Park Yeong-gyoo) was murdered by Hyeon-woong but this case was pushed away by the inspective meeting. Hyeon-woong covered up his tracks with the inspective meeting and was hostile towards Dae-cheol who put him in the middle of it. Dae-cheol pushed him away saying verification wasn't complete for him to join the meeting yet. Ho-sik (Lee Moon-sik) who switched documents and led to the destruction of Man-seok was in the meeting. Hyeon-woong bribed a cop to find out the relationship between Dae-cheol and Ho-sik, but they didn't know what he was up to and as a result, he took a blow to the head.

On the other hand, Dae-cheol found out Hyeon-woong was behind the investigating police's visit and made the winning move first. He confessed that he switched documents. He said he just wanted to become a member of the meeting. "I don't have any good ties with people and that's why I met the prosecutor. I didn't know he would submit the papers himself. I'm sorry". Hyeon-woong seemed to fed up of Dae-cheol and said, "You really would do anything for success". Dae-cheol replied, "The reason I became an prosecutor is to be on top of the world".

This was Dae-cheol's decoy. He was the new leader of the investigative meeting but he was afraid of age getting in the way and planned to bring down the meeting before he reached Man-seok's position. Rina (Hwang Seon-hee) asked, "Will Kang Hyeon-woong not get a hunch about your plan?" and Dae-cheol answered, "I have to hide it no matter what. He can't make me sound like trash. Trash thirsty for success".

However, Dae-cheol had a pull towards Hyeon-woong. He had fallen for Ji-sook's (Jeong Ae-ri) tears. He felt she was protecting Hyeong-woong and decided to choose conciliation instead of revenge. However, all that waited for him was Ji-sook's cold-hearted human nature.

Dae-cheol was secretly filming Joong-ho (Lee Ki-young) but was shocked to hear Ji-sook say, "If you interfere with Hyeon-woong, I will abandon the child again". Dae-cheol cried and said, "I am a human with feelings". In the end, Dae-cheol revealed his identity in front of Hyeon-woong and shook up the plate once again. Dae-cheol told Hyeon-woong that he was his brother.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Friday, July 3, 2015

[Drama Recap] Masked Prosecutor: Episode 14

The 14th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama showed how Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah) was figuring it out that the masked man was Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook).

When Yoo Min-hee found out Ha Dae-cheol's father was Jeong Do-seong (Park Yeong-gyoo), she could piece the story together and figured it out exactly how Ha Dae-cheol ended up wearing the mask. Yoo Min-hee went to see Ha Dae-cheol and asked him straightforwardly, "You must be the mask".

When Ha Dae-cheol was about to say something, Seo Ri-na (Hwang Seon-hee) quickly appeared and said, "Boss is looking for you", in order to help him get out of the trouble. However, Yoo Min-hee was already sure Ha Dae-cheol must be the masked man. While Ha Dae-cheol was beating up Kang Hyeon-woong, she shouted at him, "Stop, Ha Dae-cheol". Ha Dae-cheol instantly stopped throwing punches and turned his head towards Yoo Min-hee.

@ross27 - HW's underlings actually questioned some of his decisions even though they have absolutely no power. When HW declared DC's father's death to be a suicide and they hurried to do the cremation without an autopsy, the two assistant who followed HW down the hall actually said something about that is not a proper procedure. When I watch the drama "Pride and Prejudice" those investigative assistants are the one who couldn't pass the bar exam so they do lower level work. MH always reminded DC that he has his own investigators so why should he bother her. But we have not seen any of those assistants for SRN and for DC.

What I couldn't stand about the Unjust Prosecutors' Group is their arrogance. As late as Episode 14 HW was calling DC "trash." How can you do that when DC has an average of 3 times more convictions than the other prosecutors (because of the Masked Man). When Ma Shang Ho, HW, DC and JST had dinner together. JST was a little drunk and he said things like killing a pest is not murder. Therefore, these people gets to decide who is pest and who is worth something (usually the rich people). Before Ma became a good guy, he actually asked the Masked Man if he knew who he is and he was shocked that he could be beaten up even though his societal standing is so great. That is why I am so proud of DC and SRN because they respect the position of being a prosecutor and that they should serve as a "one body." MH told HW she no longer likes him because he is "drunken with power." MH does not like the prosecutors looking down on the police department.

@valsava, I know you were the originator of the Chicken Little name. I am always in awe of you because you have this "omnipresence" ability that you could be at 10 threads simultaneously. I am actually like DC in many ways, I sucked up to all my superior writers. As to my heroine, @kbleon, I am kind of like the masked man. always showing up to give her support (since we are in the same neighborhood) by posting nonsense. 

Can't agree with you more @Docster6 about the Unjust Prosecutors' Group....that arrogance to decide who is pest and who is worth something and who gets killed. Like you said, the underlings may ask questions but they are still powerless and ultimately they will get so disillusioned in such an organisation. They either leave or continue living with such frustrations in order to survive. 

I like the fighting scenes ... so fast and exciting ....

oFsdXP.gif

RZm4Yj.pngb93pYG.pngbs4WYV.pngYxFAP8.png

and my favorite " LITTLE CHICKEN"  looking confused .. ha ha

aQE7gF.gif

paekpf.pngNneaVO.png

The throwing against the wall scene would have went well with Min Hee and Da Cheul in a possible kissing scene!!

The Brothers collar grab scenes ...

DLrzOK.gif

wFkqsF.pngdOfBTK.png

d4oICk.pngxHxEfH.png

In the last 2 coming episodes  .... I'll think MH n HW will know now that DC is a masked man ..(or MH happen to mentioned DC name in front of HW ....might be something else ..) :sweatingbullets:..The police will detained  HW due to his crime murdering SMS .. once HW being locked and interrogate by the police and  with all the evidences  (hopefully they will secured the evidence that SMS threaten HW before he was killed) of the crimes 30 years ago will revealed and it  involves JST, HW mon and dad .. no one can escape this time and all of them will be brought to  the trial  so as the Just Prosecutor Society and the corrupted  members will be dragged and punished by the law accordingly ...  and for DC he might be suspended for his duty due to some reckless actions by disguised as the masked man ...  can't wait for the lasts 2 episodes and hope the ending will be great  ..  (do hope some lovey dovey scenes between MH/DC at the end of the drama .. who knows once DC get suspended and relieved from his duty as a prosecutor he will have time to start pursuing  MH again .. ha ha .. -  hope to good to be true ... :lol::lol:)

also hope there is some love scenes between mh/dc...! I'm kinda sad that it is only two more episodes! The show is getting really good towards the end!

Ep15 Text Preview:

민희는 현웅을 체포하고, 대철에게 복면임을 자백하라고 추궁하지만,
대철은 어떻게든 무마하려 호식을 이용한다. 지숙은 대철에게 
무릎까지 꿇으며 현웅을 꺼내달라고 빌고, 현웅은 조상택을 협박해 
자신의 구제에 힘쓰라고 한다. 조상택은 기호에게 가짜 복면을 씌워 
강중호 회장의 납치극을 꾸미는데...

Chinese translation from Baidu:

敏希逮捕了贤雄,并建议大哲去自首自己就是蒙面。大哲无论如何也要安抚敏希,为此只能利用浩植。智淑向大哲跪下,求他救贤雄出来,贤雄威胁赵相泽让他救自己出去。赵相泽让奇浩冒充假蒙面捏造了姜中浩会长被蒙面绑架……

OMG! What happened to MH???! She suggests DC to surrender himself as the mask man. She does not appreciate what has been done so far by the mask man!??? Even Serena could understand DC and support him. Well well, I think DC better give up on MH and pursue Serena.

BTW, the video preview is also out on the MP official website. After watching the preview, I am even more disappointed with MH.

Calling for yaqiyuki to translate the video preview. Thanks in advance!

It is already Ep 15, from the preview we can see MH still has no soft feeling towards DC, sign! Poor DC! I am really giving up on DC/MH couple. DC is better off end up with Serena who loves, supports and helps him. Writer nim, is it the best ending that you can give us? Crying!!!

RZm4Yj.png

@jagmac24_111a,  Thanks for the stills  I love the scenes with chicken little

I like to welcome aboard all new comers

@kbleon,  Thanks for the video preview

Ep15 Text Preview:

민희는 현웅을 체포하고, 대철에게 복면임을 자백하라고 추궁하지만,
대철은 어떻게든 무마하려 호식을 이용한다. 지숙은 대철에게 
무릎까지 꿇으며 현웅을 꺼내달라고 빌고, 현웅은 조상택을 협박해 
자신의 구제에 힘쓰라고 한다. 조상택은 기호에게 가짜 복면을 씌워 
강중호 회장의 납치극을 꾸미는데...

Chinese translation from Baidu:

敏希逮捕了贤雄,并建议大哲去自首自己就是蒙面。大哲无论如何也要安抚敏希,为此只能利用浩植。智淑向大哲跪下,求他救贤雄出来,贤雄威胁赵相泽让他救自己出去。赵相泽让奇浩冒充假蒙面捏造了姜中浩会长被蒙面绑架……

OMG! What happened to MH???! She suggests DC to surrender himself as the mask man. She does not appreciate what has been done so far by the mask man so far!??? Even Serena could understand DC and support him. Well well, I think DC better give up on MH and pursue Serena.

BTW, the video preview is also out on the MP official website. After watching the preview, I am even more disappointed with MH.

Calling for yaqiyuki to translate the video preview. Thanks in advance!

It is already Ep 15, from the preview we can see MH still has no soft feeling towards DC, sign! Poor DC! I am really giving up on DC/MH couple. DC is better off end up with Serena who loves, supports and helps him. Writer nim, is it the best ending that you can give us? Crying!!!

@kenixoon,  Thanks for the text preview,

MH with her over righteous azz, Do she not see what she's doing to DC and the case now this is a good way to get HW released saying the video tape was doctored and how did she get all the information on the rapist.. She wouldn't have got this far or knew who rape her mom if it wasn't for DC..    

I prefer Seo Ri Na to end up with Ha Dae Chul rather than Yoo Min Hui. Yoo Min Hui was never interested in  HDC  even when they were young. And besides Seo Ri Na and Ha Dae Chul look better together and they get along better plus the fact that they are both prosecutors. Very good match.  I find Yoo Min Hui very low class, even with her being a result of a rape, she could have  remade herself. She did not necessarily have to live by   the stigma.    As for HaDae Chul what he had for Yoo Min Hui was a crush not love. 

Preview - Episode 15 - Scene Cap

(1) HW, accompanied by a policeman, exited the police station and put into a transport vehicle. It is the morning time and HW is still in the same black jacket with white T-shirt as the night before.

(2) MH alone in an interior nearby corridor, all pensive about the arrest. MH was still in the same dark double-pocket shirt from the night before.

(3) MH now in a white shirt, talking to someone dressed in black, not sure if he has a black mask on.

(4) JST walking on a long hallway with two suited men following. At the end of the hallway there appears to be a grand opening setting and some people shook hands with him as a gesture of congratulations. Perhaps JST just opened his new savings bank he talked about last Episode. This will be a vehicle for him to get his money out of YK Electronics.

(5) JST, sitting and talked to a suited man with glasses, most likely HW in a suit.

(6) JST and DC talked in front of a large windowed wall. A later scene confirms they are in the YK Electronics building. JST listened as DC talked. Conversation appeared to be calm.

(7) A rapid developing scene in a large open area. A Masked Man put a choke hold on a middle-aged man with glasses (perhaps Kang father of HW) in front of two escalators with a YK marking on a post. 5 security guards with guns and two other dark suit wearing security people were there to stop the the hostage taking.

(8) SRN was talking to DC. SRN was smiling and appeared to be calm. DC appeared to be pensive, mostly listening.

(9) A large YK semi-truck in a large open field with a black large sedan parked nearby. The scene showed JST sitting in that black car.

(10) MH in a white blouse talking to DC in a suit. DC appeared shocked by MH and MH walked away with DC looking at her from her back.

(11) DC, wearing his black mask, looking at his mirror in his bathroom. He had a light grey dress shirt on.

(12) DC in his bedroom with a light on. DC sat at the edge of his bed, holding his black mask and thinking through things. DC has now a white T-shirt on, appearing to be readied for bed.

(13) SRN is talking to DC in her office again. DC appeared to be in a darker suit.

(14) DC in a grey suit walking down a hallway, perhaps going to a court room.

(15) HW in what appears to be prison clothes. MH sat in front of a "mike" and introduced herself in a courtroom setting.

I am guessing the man in a black mask in scene (7) of the preview is not DC. It is not DC's style to do things in broad daylight in crowded areas. With tight security in the area and attacking the CEO of YK Electronics is not a wise thing. I have a feeling it is a staged event to show that the masked man is evil and that he is taking Kang as a hostage. I think they are trying to associate this new masked man with the dead masked man who wore a red mask (DC's father) and they are both evil and tried to gain control of YK Electronics. The reason I don't think it is DC is that DC was talking to JST in the same building in his suit. You can tell from the style of the "storefront" window that both scenes (6) and (7) are in the YK Electronics building.

From the preview it does seem that Min Hee is so cold to Dae Chul. Perhaps having arrested a good friend and haobae (Hyun Woong), she does not want to be in a position to have to capture DC as Masked Man. Don't forget, there is the other Masked Man (JST's man) who is more than capable of committing serious crimes. By surrendering now, DC will not be implicated in any other future crimes of the fake Masked Man. As MH has shouted his name in the presence of HW, she might fear that HW will make use of this fact to harm DC. Also, to MH who enforces the law, this would  be the right thing to do. Still, I wish she would at least console him...which may happen, just that it is not in the preview?

I prefer Seo Ri Na to end up with Ha Dae Chul rather than Yoo Min Hui. Yoo Min Hui was never interested in  HDC  even when they were young. And besides Seo Ri Na and Ha Dae Chul look better together and they get along better plus the fact that they are both prosecutors. Very good match.  I find Yoo Min Hui very low class, even with her being a result of a rape, she could have  remade herself. She did not necessarily have to live by   the stigma.    As for HaDae Chul what he had for Yoo Min Hui was a crush not love. 

If there is no Min Hee, then I'll agree that Seo Ri Na is a good match for Dae Chul. But there is a Min Hee whom Dae Chul fell for at first sight, across the railway crossing. I believe, Min Hee has feelings for Dae Chul and now that she knows he's the Masked Man whom she has opened her heart to (the evidence of the sent heart and putting on make-up to see him), she will finally come round to understand her feelings for Dae Chul.  

Archived