[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

These 2 photos were posted by his agency.

@valsava  It didn't say what his character is in the drama, maybe young HDC.

@evie7 Yes, and if he plays the young HDC, it would be the second time he is playing  young JSW.  BTW, the movie JSW was suppose to shoot before BOAB was put on hold, I think he will start shooting the movie after MP.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

​           @kbleon, That is is so cool, that they are in another drama together:)

​it's possible, if there is young YMH then there should be young HDC, remember the article in Hancinema said that :

Joo Da-yeong is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Masked Investigator" as a younger Min-hee played by Kim Seon-ah. She is the source of Dae-cheol's dream of becoming an investigator. She's proud and bad tempered and is a expected to leave a strong impression.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.hancinema.net/joo-sang-wook-in-masked-investigator-81591.html

Stills of Joo Sang-wook from the new KBS 2TV drama "Masked Investigator" were released. He acts out Ha Dae-cheol.

Ha Dae-cheol is an ordinary looking investigator but deals with sneaky criminals with his fist in a mask.

Ha Dae-cheol may seem like a snobbish person but he's actually very brave and honest and wears a mask to keep himself in low-profile.

Joo Sang-wook's first play as Ha Dae-cheol was filmed in a café in Kangnam. He showed up in a neat suit fashion and was very eager about his job.

Joo Sang-wook did his best to play his role and created a short but effective scene.

Kim Jong Hak Productions claim, "Joo Sang-wook has much affection for Ha Dae-cheol and is doing his best to show only the best. We hope you look forward to it".

"Masked Investigator" is a serious but fun drama about Ha Dae-cheol and Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah).

The drama is directed by Jeon San and Kim Yong-soo-I and written by Choi Jin-won.

Masked Prosecutor Drops First Peek at Leading Man Joo Sang Wook

Posted on May 4, 2015 by ockoala

Masked Prosecutor (The Man in the Mask) has hit the ground running by the looks of the first drama stills of leading man Joo Sang Wook as the titular prosecutor who resorts to masked vigilantism. There’s no mask in sight, and he doesn’t appear to be in the midst of doing his prosecutorial duties either, but neither matters in the eye candy department because Joo Sang Wook looks mighty damn fine just standing there in a suit. Mrawr. I always hold my breath until I see first drama stills because of K-dramas track record of hideous character hair for no apparent reason.

The production of Big Man is behind Masked Prosecutor and claimed the story was a modern revamp of the Legend of Zorro man in the mask folktale updated and moved to Korea. I actually think it sounds more like Marvel hero Daredevil, except the male lead isn’t blind like Matt Murdoch. Either way, I am curious how a supposedly derpy and righteous prosecutor by day has the ability to take justice into his own hands at night. How was he trained? Does he have superpowers, which wouldn’t be a stretch since KBS was the network that brought us Blade Man (aka Iron Man) last year.

http://bit.ly/1zrNXAr

Guest Yurichin

Annyeong everyone..I'm so lost already with this new soompi.haha...

​I dunno by what you mean lost...but the forum will return to it used to in next 2 days?!

but if you want to around in these days then bookmark masked prosecutor thread page in your browser (if I wasn't wrong by you mean lost) ^_^

Guest atiyam

It seems that this drama really has an air of secrecy. I realize that they probably had to reshoot the teaser and re do the promotional pictures because of OJW sudden illness -_- (I hope he gets well soon) but why  so little information. I am so happy @kbleon for the pictures and@claribel05  for the news, I am still greedy for more. I guess they will unveil it at the very end maybe the week of the show :( . I want to see JSW and KSA in a picture together at least. I can wait to see other cast members. I know they are working hard and I will try to be patient, only a few more days. I really just want to see how they interact with each other considering the very unique personalities they both have. Are they slow at delivering the news or is it just me. This is a star studded but very low key drama. 

​I dunno by what you mean lost...but the forum will return to it used to in next 2 days?!

but if you want to around in these days then bookmark masked prosecutor thread page in your browser (if I wasn't wrong by you mean lost) ^_^

​I mean, I cant lurk here anymore as often as I want just the way I used to be. I'm having trouble with it. 

I will just look forward for the return. Coz b4 I can access thru my fone but not anymore. It's getting error always. hehe

SUNevening to you @Yurichin

It seems that this drama really has an air of secrecy. I realize that they probably had to reshoot the teaser and re do the promotional pictures because of OJW sudden illness -_- (I hope he gets well soon) but why  so little information. I am so happy @kbleon for the pictures and@claribel05  for the news, I am still greedy for more. I guess they will unveil it at the very end maybe the week of the show :( . I want to see JSW and KSA in a picture together at least. I can wait to see other cast members. I know they are working hard and I will try to be patient, only a few more days. I really just want to see how they interact with each other considering the very unique personalities they both have. Are they slow at delivering the news or is it just me. This is a star studded but very low key drama. 

​I think this week pictures and news will flood. Let's look forward for more tomorrow.hehe

​            @valsava, @eunsuhae, No JSW? No fangirling, that would have a deal breaker for me too.  It is a shame about OJW, I liked him in The Mermaid and was looking forward to watching him in a drama again.       

@claribel05, Here's a link to the forums how to's

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit#heading=h.t2xr16n2y2c8 

Guys, I'm dying to see pics of our OTP!

Thank you! but it seems there is something wrong with my lappy ,wifi? whenever I'm uploading pic with the instructions that you gave it only keeps on downloading. Dunno what happened. ANyway thanks again. I will keep on trying. 

Hello everyone :)  

Saw this old HK movie info as I was digging for info on MP. I didn't watch that movie but it seems to be of a similar theme, not just of the same name...

MXBx8JG.jpg The Man In The Mask

ltgIwv8.png

CR: HKMDB

Guest Yurichin
  Thank you! but it seems there is something wrong with my lappy ,wifi? whenever I'm uploading pic with the instructions that you gave it only keeps on downloading. Dunno what happened. ANyway thanks again. I will keep on trying.

@claribel05 are you uploading the picture from fb page?? then don't...upload it to another image bank site (you can find many in google) like imgur, etc (it need to register) then put the link here. goodluck ^_^

Archived