[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

Thank you for all goodies, @lucy13880! Finally some official news about Kim Tae Hoon, he looks fine in MLE. But seeing him like that, in the wheelchair... I already pity him. It will be tough with shipping in this drama, yes.

WOW, the FB pics are great, what are the captions saying, BTW? 

@salijoo, thanks for the link, love this CP, he even somehow writes in a way that the google translation is understandable:). So, I get that some of the scenes of the web drama will not be shown during the broadcast?

And can't wait for his next entry, because he'll talk about the cast.:wub:

Saw this in Baidu forum:

22f8e2256b600c33367fdc631f4c510fd8f9a1b7

And this

4djPvo0.jpg

Google translation says: Today is the 30th day of the film crew, the staff updated the location map, Hangang Park, do not see the actor, hot look, we all worked hard ^^

-- LOL

@lupita311 I've removed some photos in page 57 & 60, please delete the posts where I mentioned " deleted".. thank you so much. 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346231-upcoming-drama-2015-my-love-eun-dong-사랑하는-은동아-—-mle-the-beginning-episode-4-available-p-67/?page=57

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346231-upcoming-drama-2015-my-love-eun-dong-사랑하는-은동아-—-mle-the-beginning-episode-4-available-p-67/?page=60

Less then 48 hrs and we finally get episode 1So looking forward to it

​Huh? It'll premiere on Friday, we have to wait more than 48 hrs. Sadly. :tears:

@meelis, Yes, from what I've understand, the MLE - The Beginning had more success than expected, he read some complaints too like how they're showing too much footage of the drama, do he really want people to tune during the premiere if he shows that much. He answered how the drama will be similar and yet different from the web-drama, as like you said some scenes won't even be part of the actual drama.

As for the pics @lucy13880 shared from Facebook, it's more like some presentation of the drama, (that we already know from @jadecloud's translation) aka Q. "Why do you want to be an actor?" A. Because I'm handsome (False); Because I want to gain money (False, False)... Junior watching a program where people are looking at a tv-show where they're looking for someone. And some introduction of the characters. How Hyunsoo (BSH) is bad acting, Junior (eyes are crying, lips are laughing ect...)

My-Love-Eun-Dong-Poster1.jpg

I hope the writer will develop the whole story into a good one while i dont expect Eunho will have a good ending with EunDong. Since she is married and has a husband, i think she will not end up with Eunho ( yeah,right. i feel pity to Eunho)

My expectation is high for this drama because Falling Innocence has proved the story although they had a flaw there and there.

and for the poster, i feel the sadness and his longing to EunDong, It makes sense that Eunho loved Eundong for his entire life, twenty years isnt a short time for a man to love a woman except they are married.

Guest meelis

Thank you for the translation, @salijoo!

Ah, so the other PD is good too? This is great! They have a top team in this drama. I love their attention to detail and also their bold ideas.

It also shows that they dispose of a decent budget to afford shooting additional scenes for a web drama only and also two movie based teasers that aren't directly related to the drama plot. Good to know!:)

Oh, how I wish we were at 48 h. only to the premiere, I'm so impatient already!

@lucy13880, WOW, really? Then this PD is really skillful, his direction is clearly not coming from a newbie! He's really detailed. 

@sunshinefate, It's prohibited to share the subs for the web-drama in this forum as it's not licensed. (there is a fansub, Junior or GOT7 Vietnamese fanclub who are currently subbing the show, don't know if they translated the fourth episode). Anyway, you have to look for it, as it won't be shared here. Hope it helps!

@valsava, I understand, if you don't want to be spoiled don't come here until Friday 8:40PM KST! (That's the premiere of the show.)

Counting the days for MLE premiere. Excited. Like what others have mentioned, have high expectations too for this drama.  The story, cinematography, awesome acting of actors 10s 20s 30s leads and other cast to. The way they marketed the web episodes for the young leads.  The movie like trailers/teasers. The lovely posters again included the 10s 20s 30s actor. It shows how the whole production cared for even the young leads. Plus there is that poignancy of young love (10s) and happy love (20s) and longing for the one you love(30s). This is like going to be one of those beautiful love story.

"@meelis Ah, so the other PD is good too? This is great! They have a top team in this drama. I love their attention to detail and also their bold ideas."

Yes, the attention to details is what makes this good.

@lucy13880, SO IT'S REALLY CHANG KI YONG????

Lol, what's going on? So Baek Sung-hyun becomes Joo Jin Mo but Chang Kiyong remains as Chang Kiyong??? Ok, I love him and he looks older than his age but he's born in 1992 when JJM in 1974!!! (Well in MLE-Episode 4, Hyunsoo swore at him and told how he would like him to stop talking down as he's older)

And JJM's style, he looks more like a gangster facing an actor than the opposite lol.

@lucy13880, SO IT'S REALLY CHAN KI YONG????

Lol, what's going on? So Baek Sung-hyun becomes Joo Jin Mo but Chan Kiyong becomes Chan Kiyong??? Ok, I love him and he looks older than his age but he's born in 1991 when JJM in 1974!!! (Well in MLE-Episode 4, Hyunsoo swore at him and told how he would like him to stop talking down as he's older)

And JJM's style, he looks more like a gangster facing an actor than the opposite lol.

​Oh should be him the staff of the blog mentions he acts both 20s and 30s of the character.

Also the blogger says JJM is 100 percent humorous.

@lucy13880, And in the pics where two men are trying to stop him, he wants to hit Lee Seok-tae lol (Poor him, apparently he's also a top star now! but it doesn't change the fact that he will still get beaten by Hyunsoo. Hahah!!)

BTW, JJM has many funny scenes in the drama. Putting aside his humorous side which was mentionned alot too. GOOD!

Archived