[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@jadecloud, Blame my wild mind to my kdrama-watching experience. Lol. They can sure come up with the craziest thing, don't they? 

@jei_em, It wasn't a problem from BOTH Eundong and Hyunsoo to sleep together when they're both aware she had boyfriend and it's not like she ever hid it either, she just never gave him details about her relationship (and maybe how deep it was with him). The only thing we know like @jadecloud said she fell in love with Hyunsoo but she always kept some secrets of her life, she didn't like how he questionned her about the ring and asked to stop controling her life. 

About her boyfriend, I think it might indeed be her future husband (played by Kim Tae Hoon) and he can also be the one in the car during the accident as we know that Choi Ho is a cripple.

As for their future encounter, it was always via accidents (not that really serious though) so expect him meeting Jungeun the first time after an accident. (and maybe not even aware that she's the one writing his autobiography, because it doesn't seem like they'll meet for the contract's signature.)

I also noticed that JTBC couple stills were all about their accident-fateful encounter, so I guess our first JJM-KSR's stills will be that too!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched the whole preview but i just downloaded two preview. I already mentioned this drama has  a common story but they packaged it very well and so different. I have a high hope for this because this issue is so common in our life. 

Do you think Junior and Lee Ja-in will be attending the press con for MLE? I hope they do. I want to see pics and snaps of 10s 20s and the 30s. awesome.  MLE is like pure love story drama and the way they presented with  beginning  w/ Junior and Ja-in was I think clever especially 30 years spanning love story. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter..in this drama.  Hyunsoo the Lonely Hunter...:wub:

Just have finished watching chi sub episode 4. It's interesting Hyun Soo receives an opportunity to cast in a drama about a man loving a woman for 15 years. He with his friend Lee Tae hee. discuss about the drama and he says "I can recgonize her not mention 15 years long even 20 years I still can recgonize her."Yes this is the hint. Eun Ho will recgonize Jungeun as long as he meets her.

Just have finished watching chi sub episode 4. It's interesting Hyun Soo receives an opportunity to cast in a drama about a man loving a woman for 15 years. He with his friend Lee Tae hee. discuss about the drama and he says "I can recgonize her not mention 15 years long even 20 years I still can recgonize her."Yes this is the hint. Eun Ho will recgonize Jungeun as long as he meets her.

​Oh, so that's what he said? Only heard he received a script about a man loving a woman spanning 15 years. Well, it's a hint but seeing how she used the poem Karma in episode 2, it might mean that after 20 years he may not recognize her too. The two hypothesis sounds logical.

@jongski, It really depends if Kim Taehoon & Kim Yoori will attend, if they'll, don't think we'll see the younger counterparts if they don't, yes at least Junior (not sure about Lee Jain) will be there. Or maybe everyone will attend, that would be a lot of people though lol.

Guest meelis

It was supposed to be a serious scene... :D

​LOL, @salijoo, I replayed this scene so many times, just to see again the 'angelic' grandpa sitting there, I couldn't stop laughing. :lol: Sorry to our great actors, but he was the scene stealer. That was a touch of genius. I hope we'll get many more such scenes.

I was curious and wanted to have a better idea about the philosophical basis of the drama, so tried to find Pi Chun Deok's Karma essay in any of the languages I can read, but apparently it isn't shared online. If anyone has found it, please be kind and share it.:P

@jongski, what are you doing to me, you too? You just mentioned another one of my favorite books, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers... I already feel something surreal will happen whenever I enter this thread. To go crazy.:o

@lucy13880, thank you for sharing this part of the translation. Frankly speaking, I'd find it really strange if Eun Ho, after having waited for Eun Dong for so many years, thought about her, dreamed about her... couldn't recognize her the very moment he sees her, I would think that his heart will know if not his eyes, but well... it's a K drama, anything is possible. On the other hand, I'd find it interesting to see them fall for each other again without knowing who they are. Also, yes, @salijoo's theory about the accidents sounds very plausible, it looks like a pattern. So rather than meeting for the memoir, I wouldn't be surprised if they meet again during an accident.

On the other hand, I'd find it interesting to see them fall for each other again without knowing who they are. 

@meelis This point, you hit it right on the head. It's what I'd hope to see. After all, isn't it about 'Predestined Relationship'?...if only writernim Baek can read my/our minds:rolleyes: 

@meelis ha ha. hw abt By The River Piedra I Sat Down Wept? it's nice to have a drama that is a pure love story. I'm getting the vibe that MLE is like that. If you've seen.  Save The Last Dance  starring Ji sung. I'll include the drama as one of the best kdramas ever made. Just cause it never strayed from what the story is all about. LOVE. and the acting from the actors were just brilliant.  But anyway....

Huwaaaaiiiting for MLE :wub:

Guest meelis

@meelis This point, you hit it right on the head. It's what I'd hope to see. After all, isn't it about 'Predestined Relationship'?...if only writernim Baek can read my/our minds:rolleyes: 

​Yes, you've got a point, you know, that would be the 'predestined relationship' per se, if it happens this way. (It'll also give them the opportunity to drag a little this part of the plot, it's a 16-episodes drama after all, if everybody knows everything since ep. 1, what are they going to do for the rest of the drama. I just hope it won't be too much.:))   

@meelis, STOP selling me dreams!!! I would love seeing them falling in love again without knowing who they are and keeping in mind that Eunho only has Eundong in his mind and Eundong, her family. And God knows that they didn't seem to care about other parties when they did the do. LOL. That said, yes, I do think they won't meet again through the autobiography but before or after the actual work (aka writing the book) with an accident, it can be anything just someone falling down because of the other party. LOL. 

PDnim's touch of genius never cease to amaze me, there is in the same scene a moment when they started holding hands when the melo reached its climax we're startled by Hyunsoo's friend tooting. That way of cutting the excessive cheesiness-seriousness of that scene with someone honking the horn is a kind of way to wake us up back in the reality and adding Hyunpal's disgust face to remember us that this scene is more cheesy than anything. LOL. I just love PDnim transitions. And man, does he love these cheesy to brutal wake-up-to-the-reality transitions? Cut to the cinema date -typical scene in rom-com watching a romantic kiss scene starring at each other ect... he made it long enough to make us concentrate in it until brutally shifting to a sex scene. 

Did I say how I love LTG PD again? 

I join @jadecloud on that, writer Baek Minkyung & Lee Taegon PD are a match-made in heaven, they so compliment each other. I think we just found our new OTP. 

I was curious and wanted to have a better idea about the philosophical basis of the drama, so tried to find Pi Chun Deok's Karma essay in any of the languages I can read, but apparently it isn't shared online. If anyone has found it, please be kind and share it.:P

@meelis and @salijoo (I think you posted you were searching too... did you find an english version?)

As far as I understand hangul, which is very very little, Pi's essay on 'Karma' vs 'Predestined Relationship' as mentioned in the synopsis, is actually one and the same. It's just some confusion(to me initially) caused due to translation from source language to other languages....where 인연 became 'fate' 'karma' 'affinity' 'predestined relationship' 'destiny' (因縁) etc. 

There are two versions available online that I know of, but I'm not sure if they are complete versions of original work. 

In chinese http://www.douban.com/note/47149283

In hangul http://blog.joins.com/media/folderlistslide.asp?uid=jaewook53&folder=8&list_id=13315121

Btw, Pi's collection of writings (among many other writings) sold online - namely essay <Destiny>; poetry <life>; translations <I love poem>; and poems <Shakespeare Sonnet Poems>

S4hC1e6.jpgvf4E0E1.jpg

@jadecloud, Sadly, I tried my best to find an English version but nothing so far! 

Oh! So it's the same essay, the Korean dictionnary said it was 'Destiny' then I looked in wiki and another site where they called it 'Karma'. 

@lucy13880 thanks for the warm welcome, I feel bad to tell you but as a moderator I have to, there are some posts on pages 57 and 58 that contain double posts as was mentioned by another moderator there can't be double posts of the same screen caps so you can put all the pictures under a spoiler tag, I deleted some blank posts you had edited on the same pages.  If you want me to delete them let me know which posts can be deleted I didn't want to do it on my own, same to @jei_em I deleted a couple of them, but there are some on those pages with double pictures and double posts so tell me if you want to delete those or those are the ones you are putting on a spoiler tag. 

Archived