[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Checking new stills for this. Waiting and still got me excited. It's that teaser! Tnx for posting. JR and Lee Ja-in- from the awesome teaser, I think they may surprise us with their acting. BSY YSH.. that cute scene from the trailer. Me likes! omg the pink hair clip. cuteness!  JJM KSR. I want already!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lucy13880, From the pic you shared

- Ji Eunho (Joo Jinmo):

- Ji Eundong (Kim Sarang):

- Jo Se-ryung (Kim Yoori):

- Choi Ho (Kim Taehoon)

Funny, Kim Yoori will act someone older than Kim Sarang when in fact she's six years younger in real life. Hah!

@jadecloud, Thanks again for your hard-work!! 

MLE 5.15 teaser JTBC youtube released

Thanks @lucy13880 for the trailer :)

Translation of MLE 5-15  Trailer: 

HS (shouting for help): Hey...someone please help to call 911! My girlfriend is hurt.

HS to ED: Are you ok?

ED: I'm fine.

00:07 Screen Caption: Suddenly, one day, it happens...

ED: If oppa can become kinder/nicer, that'll be good.

HS: You're bleeding! Stay here and don't move! (HS runs to get medical help)

HS: Besides me oppa, the other men are all dogs.

ED: I...will go on a trip with some friends

HS: Hurry up and eat.

00:22 Screen Caption: The pleasure of pain

HS: Your hair pin is pretty.

00:30 Screen Caption: To all the "Eun Dongs" of the world

HS: Eun Dong-ah...

HS: You must come ...

Adult HS/EH: I will wait for you.

------CR: Xref MLE Baidu chisubs/Translation by Jadecloud------

Guest meelis

Thank you for all the updates, girls!:) It was a pain to log in here during the last two days, it's better today.

I love the new trailer, the scenes they've chosen, the music, the acting, everything about it. Can't wait for the next one.

LOL, @salijoo, Kim Sa Rang will be 33 y/o, while Kim Yu Ri will be 37? That's really weird, KYR doesn't even look 30.

I still think (even if Lee Ja In is very cute and I like her acting) that the beginning of their love story in their teens would be more convincing if they were around the same age. Anyway. 

Thank you very much for the translations, @jadecloud

Look so romantic! I love the BGM they use for the trailer! This drama caught my attention while I was browsing through tumblr and saw the trailer's gif set. Even though the plot is not exactly "ground breaking" but I'm in the mood for pure romance. It's been some time since I last saw Kim Sarang in a drama. The youth cast also seems promising. Can't wait!

Btw, anyone knows what's the title of the BGM used in the latest trailer?

Edit: Found it. The BGM is Tim McGraw's Meanwhile Back At Mama’s ft. Faith Hill

Guest meelis

Welcome, @c_gunawan541!

I love the song too, first thought it was so random, I was like: What? A country song? Really?

But the more I listened to it, the more I like it, and now think it somehow matches the style this drama is obviously aiming at. 

@chinalily_wang, Thanks for the info and I imagine the same for Jr., isn't it?

Love their way to organise themselves, they shot all the younger counterparts story in advance and will use it from time to time during the drama run. So, when the drama will start airing, only the adult parts will be left.

Here some pretty gifs of the fourth teaser: http://pe-lusa.tumblr.com/post/119140430527/embed

Thank you @jadecloud as always!

Love their way to organise themselves, they shot all the younger counterparts story in advance and will use it from time to time during the drama run. So, when the drama will start airing, only the adult parts will be left.

​Yes I agree with you. Also MLE cafe shows in Ep 1 ~ 7 there are Eun Ho's memory scenes. If I am not wrong they haven't uploaded scripts for Ep 8 and after now. 

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww the girl playing ED when she was teenager , she's soooo romantic , cute ....................im dying with this teaser , waitng for JJM and KSR version ................... how it will be ??

= = soompi makes me re-post again and again.

---------------------------------

A little off-topic, when will the posts in temporary forum merge here? It has cost almost one week.

I wonder too...and yes, the teething probs are frustrating. I miss the 'draft' function and some emos like LOL the most. 

I guess we just have to wait since the TEMP forum is no longer accessible to us mere mortals in the forum :vicx: we have to wait for admin/mods to transfer everything over. I just hope it will be done before the drama airs.

Actually, I think admin/mods should 'invite i.e. allow access, each thread starter or some soompiers' of the various threads to do the transfer. That way, every batch of fans of a specific thread will gladly effect the transfer and the mammoth task will be done in no time. 

OMG, I just learned from Baidu Tieba that JTBC will release the drama on the internet at noon today. There will be a total of 16 episodes for the drama. JTBC will conpress the first four episodes into five 10-minatues films to be released at 12PM on 18th, 20th, 22th, 24th and 26th on navar TV.:w00t:

Archived