[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

문화체육관광부(장관 김종덕)와 한국콘텐츠진흥원(KOCCA.원장 송성각)은 광주 U대회에 참가하는 약 1만 3,000 여명의 참가국 선수들과 선수단 관계자들에게 우리나라를 대표하는 콘텐츠들을 선보이기 위해 지난 1일 '한국콘텐츠 전시관'과 '문화기술(CT) 체험관'을 열었다.

'한국 콘텐츠 전시관'은 K-Drama, K-Entertainment, K-Animation, K-Pop, K-Game 등 5개 존으로 구성돼 KBS '프로듀사', SBS '냄새를 보는 소녀', MBC  '화정', JTBC '사랑하는 은동아' 등 드라마를 비롯해 (주)아이코닉스엔터테인먼트의 '뽀롱뽀롱 뽀로로', (주)투바앤의 '라바' 등 한국콘텐츠진흥원 지원을 받아 제작되거나 해외에 수출된 45개 작품이 포스터와 영상으로 전시된다.

http://gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=48838

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the previews I can tell that ED and HS will be spending some time together... quite a bit of time it seems... I just hope that Ra Il in the meantime is safe, I'm afraid either Choi, SR or boy toy will kidnap him (or attempt to) while mom is away...

문화체육관광부(장관 김종덕)와 한국콘텐츠진흥원(KOCCA.원장 송성각)은 광주 U대회에 참가하는 약 1만 3,000 여명의 참가국 선수들과 선수단 관계자들에게 우리나라를 대표하는 콘텐츠들을 선보이기 위해 지난 1일 '한국콘텐츠 전시관'과 '문화기술(CT) 체험관'을 열었다.

'한국 콘텐츠 전시관'은 K-Drama, K-Entertainment, K-Animation, K-Pop, K-Game 등 5개 존으로 구성돼 KBS '프로듀사', SBS '냄새를 보는 소녀', MBC  '화정', JTBC '사랑하는 은동아' 등 드라마를 비롯해 (주)아이코닉스엔터테인먼트의 '뽀롱뽀롱 뽀로로', (주)투바앤의 '라바' 등 한국콘텐츠진흥원 지원을 받아 제작되거나 해외에 수출된 45개 작품이 포스터와 영상으로 전시된다.

http://gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=48838

Translation:

On July 1st, Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Head of Korean Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) opened the ‘Korean Contents Pavilion’ and the ‘Cultural Technology Exploration Centre’ to showcase ‘Korean contents’ in anticipation of 13,000 athletes and related personnel who will be at the Universiade Gwangju 2015 (July 2-14).

The Pavilion will showcase 45 projects which have either been supported by KOCCA or exported to overseas markets in five categories: K-Drama, K-Entertainment, K-Animation, K-Pop and K-Game.  Included among them are KBS’s ‘Producer.’ SBS’s ‘The Girl Who Sees Smell’ MBC’s ‘Hwajung’ and JTBC’s ‘My Love Eun Dong’ as well as ‘Pororo the Little Penguin by Iconic Entertainment and Tuba(n)’s Larva.

OMG.. I am reading your blog and I must stop it, return to here to say kudos to you!! There have been questions lingering around my head about: why and why a little girl, hit by an young hippie boy's motorbike, and she was willing to protect him unconditionally, and even she loved him at first sight. OH.. I was so wrongly to think that her first sight was at the motor crash scene.. BUT actually when he helped her to push the cart! Now I'm cleared, and perfectly understand the plot scene, the love that little EunDong(은동) had for HyeonSoo Oppa(현수 오빠)!

Thank you for the movie lesson, and thank you for your excellent English literature. Oh.. It's also good to hear that you like Vietnamese coffe :) !

I liked how this episode showed the scene with the cart. It made a lot more sense why Eun Dong was willing to step up and go to the court to defend Hyeon Soo. That had to take a significant amount of courage for her to do that. The policeman/detective gave her a hard time too--but she didn't back down. I'm thinking that's a good omen for the future! 

About the Vietnamese coffee:

Yeah, like is kind of a mild word...addicted is probably much closer. I live near Little Saigon so I have tons of choices for coffee, banh mi sandwiches, pho soup (hits the spot on a cold winter's day) shrimp rolls, pate chaud (quick breakfast snack), and Bao for the son--that's his favorite. I make my own coffee at home--it's not as good as my fave place, but I can get close. My uncle lived in Saigon for 10 years before it collapsed, and he used to take me all over LS to meet his friends who made it out of there when I was a kid. He was completely fluent and even taught Vietnamese for a while here in the US.

Guest agoodheart

Dear Eundongers, what's the name of this couple? Vanilla ice-cream? HoDong would be weird :D 

Dear Eundongers, what's the name of this couple? Vanilla ice-cream? HoDong would be weird :D 

:wub: EunEun Couple? Also weird :lol:

Thanks for the translation @seungshin 

The Pavilion will showcase 45 projects which have either been supported by KOCCA or exported to overseas markets in five categories: K-Drama, K-Entertainment, K-Animation, K-Pop and K-Game.  Included among them are KBS’s ‘Producer.’ SBS’s ‘The Girl Who Sees Smell’ MBC’s ‘Hwajung’ and JTBC’s ‘My Love Eun Dong’ as well as ‘Pororo the Little Penguin by Iconic Entertainment and Tuba(n)’s Larva.

I think this can be considered one of MLE's honors.

Guest sparkzy

There is such a robust conversation in here! I just wanted to jump in and take a moment to comment. 

I'm really liking the theme of recovery. Both JH and ED got injured from the accident. JH is progressing with his ability to walk. ED is recovering her memory. Healing is definitely a positive thing. However, I think the writers go on to show that recovery can result in good or bad consequences and can fundamentally change a person for the worse or better. First of all, JH's motivation to walk is deceptively noble. For one, he wants to be able to carry RI on his shoulders. He also says he want to be able to walk around barefoot for a whole day. However, we also know that what really drives him is this perverted idea he has of what it takes to be a man. Being a man does not include false imprisonment. He wants to be able to walk also to relieve himself of all the guilt he has for the past 10 years. 

On the other hand, ED's recovery is portrayed more as a return to a natural state. She becomes a whole person once she finds her past. But this past comes with it a burden of incredible pain. She has to learn that everyone has betrayed her. She also has to learn of all the time she has lost with EH as a result. Still, I think the writer tries to show that for ED, it's finally worth it for her to get over her fear and face all this pain if it means she gets to be with EH. 

For both "recoveries" it also looks as if they still fail to fully fix the person. JH may be able to walk, but he won't be able to gain ED's heart. He also uses the fact that he's paralyzed as an excuse for why he can't protect his family and compete against EH. However, that excuse will disappear once he's able to walk and he'll have to realize that it wasn't his disability that kept them apart. ED may be able to gain her memories back, and be reunited with EH... but this will surely be short-lived, and as mentioned, she has to pay a huge price. 

Just watched the EP4 all over again, about the conversation between Eundong and JaeHo's mother. Now I am certain that it's her step father is the culprit all behind this.

Eun Soo couple? XD LOL

then what about 동호? the eastern lake :blink:

Yeah I ddo remember in one of the episodes where EH and JE in one of his audio recordings that he placed the shoes that 10s gave him I'm his closet.  They probably don't even fit anymore.

The shoes should still fit HS as they were his size when he was in his 20's when his feet would have stop growing beside the shoe worn by HS and ED when they were younger is a different brand sneakers to the one's worn by ED on her bicycle date with HS.

ED and HS both bought a converse sneakers for one another in their 10's and when they were reunited in their 20's, ED feet had grown so she another pair of the same brand when they went on their date

HS_and_ED_sneakers.png

BTW surprisingly HS feet has remained the same since he was in his 10's.  

@shamrockmom:

No way in the world would I have guessed what was wrong in Husband Choi's coaching of that pitcher (p.224).  But I still was able to enjoy your recap of Episode 10.  I laughed at so many of your analyses  of what went on. And I should be glad to hear that the  in-house  has Viki Anti-Adultery  Commenting Contingent pulled far ahead of the old SLA Anti-Adultery group.  I was worried for a while!    ^_^

@xXMzSmilesXx:  

Your Picture are so much fun --- the roses so pretty I wanted to smell them!   Always such fun pictures Thank you!             

Guest sparkzy

@shamrockmom enjoyed your episode 10 observations! I wasn't aware there was an anti-adultery club lurking around... I need to go find them and share that this is absolutely an invalid marriage. One of the legal elements of marriage is consent. The common law states that one does not have consent when the individual has married relying on misrepresentation. There is a laughable amount of evidence that points towards misrepresentation on JH's part. So... no marriage --> no adultery. 

Sorry to bust out the legal stuff... I'm studying for the bar right now :(

A photo from someone with a great sense of humour and skill for photoshop:

This is when Hyun Soo insisted he had to carry Eun Dong by piggyback because she couldn't possibly walk up all those flight of stairs with a sprained ankle.  Ha Ha !

Cr. DCInside

That CGI of the stairs was only in the webdrama, in the actual episode they removed it right?

[photo of stairway to heaven deleted]

@jel_em was that really in the webdrama?  I don't remember seeing it there.  I thought someone made it up!

Yes it was in the webdrama. Here is the video of the webdrama episode. 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/398804/list/36225

Can't embed it but here is the pic, lol

Db8kTrg.jpg

@jadecloud IKR?? I thought I was the only one, haha. I was awaiting for that when he looked at the staircase, lol.

Hi all, until now after reading all the comments and speculation about next ep, I feel that most of us frame JaeHo to be the mastermind behind Eundong's memory lost. Of course I object him for not telling the truth about her identity after the book was out, but let's think again from the moment that ED and JH was in the accident.
After the accident, some of us assume that ED has no issue with her brain, and it's JH who was the one to shock her physically and brainwash her. Well, I hardly can imagine this as for real, because JH actually loved her, and I highly doubt that anyone would do that with a purpose to "brainwash somebody, and then live with her", or is this I'm too naive? :) 

If the theory above is not what happens this week, then what does? Who is the mastermind? I suppose it's EunDong's step father. Why? I remember the time that JH's mum talked to ED, she said: "Why would he (ED's father) did this to her? It is as if she's not his daughter". I need to check the English translation, but it's similar to that.

Then how does the story goes? I assume that, after the accident, both JH and ED was seriously hurt, after maybe one or two weeks? they physically recovered but resulted in JH's unability to move, and ED's memory loss. Now it comes to the parents talks about the cause of accidents and money to deal with their medical status. JH's mother blame ED for the accident, and ask ED's family to take care of medical expense. ED's father for some reason doesn't want and cannot afford it, then he made up the love story so that ED heartfully believed it, and willing to take care of JH for all of her life. JH of course shared his part in this to join the liars, and later, when found out ED's pregnancy, he of course told everyone that it's his son to further bind ED to him...

I maybe wrong but I believe JH is not that bad.. but a poor man desperately seeking for love - Same as what SR is doing now to EunHo.

@gaixixon,  Hello,  I see your one of them also that don't believe that JH isn't a bad person.. Well I beg to differ have you not look at that picture when he was driving the car and she telling him to let her out he looked like a mad man.. Have you not ED flashback her being drag away from the park by the nut job.. No matter how you want to think he's nice he's so not nice if he were he wouldn't be joining forces with SR to destroy EH when knew all alone himself that ED loved another and never would have agreed to lying to her about who she is.. JH love for ED is sick and twisted and the man is just as vile as they come..       

Archived